Color and Light

Aug 02, 2012 @ 08:51
i almost feel bad for boland at this point. he tried to create a facade and now this shit is gonna bite him in the ass.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 08:51
Boland is an Anagram for "Ban Old" Old Ban. As in "Banned Before". Boland=Old Ban, BarbagelBites has 3 B's, Boland has 1, 3 minus 1 is 2, 2 as in 2 word code, Old Ban=Boland.

All signs point to you fam

fucking dead lol

Bout it, Bout it

Aug 02, 2012 @ 08:52
Biggest surprise so far is a black guy named "Seth"...

link to Ghost exposure of Boland?

this^ anyone have the link?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/177539/?topic_page=1

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214935

Boland is an Anagram for "Ban Old" Old Ban. As in "Banned Before". Boland=Old Ban, BarbagelBites has 3 B's, Boland has 1, 3 minus 1 is 2, 2 as in 2 word code, Old Ban=Boland.

lmfaoooooooo

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

wait does someone have seths facebook?
Aug 02, 2012 @ 08:53
:|

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

This logic is flawless
:|

Aug 02, 2012 @ 08:57
Boland, Smh... So Desperate. Like Come On Now.

80HDclothing @HDteamallday Skate

Aug 02, 2012 @ 08:57
Btw Boland is confirmed to be Mike. Powerball wasn't bluffing he did indeed find his actual IP location and it is indeed in the Kansas/Iowa area. So basically, there's no way this nigga Boland is really in Cali. He's prolly stopped responding altogether now because the ether is so powerful at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Aug 02, 2012 @ 08:59
biggest fucking L i ever witness in my 6 years here. atleast jacob had the audacity to fuck with a real ass bitch then trynna act gay for a bunch of goons on a fashion forum callin it a experiment smfh son

What did this jacob guy do? i wanna know!

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:01
I'm not in Iowa. Whatever my life is fucked at this point. Goodbye HB...it was fun while it lasted
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:02
OK so, using the previously stated fact that Bland stated about himself really being gay coincides perfectly with his thread about Chick-fil-a, to prove that he is in Cali or if he's not in Cali we can search for Chick-fil a restaurants near Fremont or wherever he stated to have lived, or search for them.in Iowa near the address associated with the # he keeps giving out
Edit nvm troll dug his own grave
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:03
I'm not in Iowa. Whatever my life is fucked at this point. Goodbye HB...it was fun while it lasted

i always thought your favorite line was "I aint going nowhere punk". Guess you lied about that too

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:04
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/forum/topic/177392/?#post-3587549
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
OK so, using the previously stated fact that Bland stated about himself really being gay coincides perfectly with his thread about Chick-fil-a, to prove that he is.in Cali or if he's not in Cali wan search for Chick-fil a restaurants near Fremont or wherever he stated to have lived, or search for them.in Iowa near the address associated with the # he keeps giving ou

Ames Iowa http://www.localstore.net/stores/735830/chick-fil-a/

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:05
Dead @ you guys really thinking I'm some obese white dude. Shit is hilarious.

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:06
OK so, using the previously stated fact that Bland stated about himself really being gay coincides perfectly with his thread about Chick-fil-a, to prove that he is.in Cali or if he's not in Cali wan search for Chick-fil a restaurants near Fremont or wherever he stated to have lived, or search for them.in Iowa near the address associated with the # he keeps giving ou

I never been to chick fil a I just heard they were anti gay so I made a thread about people not eating there
Dead @ you guys really thinking I'm some obese white dude. Shit is hilarious.

you fucked mangg. msges have been sent to that dude seth about you.
thank god, is it over?

i just want to go to sleep but this thread is so active and i can't miss out on any of this so
biggest fucking L i ever witness in my 6 years here. atleast jacob had the audacity to fuck with a real ass bitch then trynna act gay for a bunch of goons on a fashion forum callin it a experiment smfh son

What did this jacob guy do? i wanna know!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/174261/?topic_page=1
classic
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:07
thank god, is it over?

i just want to go to sleep but this thread is so active and i can't miss out on any of this so

This. I ain't tryna wake up & have this shit be at 80 pages

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:07
Boland bout to his lose his HB Mem.
Boland a fag nigga I hate it had to be him..
Bitch you wasn't with me posing as gay men!
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:08
Why do you keep on saying youre not an obese white dude instead of saying Im not Barbagelbites? one of the first keys of lying is when the alleged liar uses the same words used by his accuser, earlier someone said youre some white dude from iowa and youve said that since...
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:09

I never been to chick fil a I just heard they were anti gay so I made a thread about people not eating there

You never been to a chick fil a?OH REALLY???

Are you kidding? Their food is nasty as shit. KFC has way better spicy chicken sandwiches and they don't indoctrine hate

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:12
Ya know I'm mad this white dude takin credit for my pesona. Shit is crazy
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:13
This Shit Got Me Staying Awake Got Damn

80HDclothing @HDteamallday Skate

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:14
@boland you still havent answered my question is this you?

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:15
I guess my obsession with Seth finally came to roost. Can't show my face on Brown street no more

I don't know why you guys wanna ruin me. Its not like I was this bad peson ala Jacob and co. Aside from the gay thing I was pretty chill. Cancel those messages to Seth I am begging
Aug 02, 2012 @ 09:17
haha damn people really messaging seth? thats stone cold b no need for that.
Please login first to reply.