Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 2, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
WE DONDA.

mods can i post his ip address without my post gettin deleted? ima expose ur ass if they let me

aw, dis gon be gud.
August 2, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
The Ders

To prove that this guy is not that Bagel dude, why doesn't someone just tweet him?
August 2, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
DennisTheMenace

Wow you guys I swear to God that's not me. But hey you can continue to post his shit whatever

JohnvHarrison

I would say no to IP address and home address posts because that's a bit extreme. I think any mod that saw that would probably remove it.

revive that thread i was talking about, it just says "no posts for this thread"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

Swerve.

Jawesome said this to Barbagelbites

Absolutely no ball space. Kid must wear underwear to keep his shit cupped around his body fat.

which would explain the Boland Jawesome Beef.
August 2, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
MISSING

Dude is using a proxy, he's a fucking liar. I already traced him.

R.I.P BARBAGELBITES

missing.land

August 2, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
powerball

bruh, i just got ur ip address from this exact "boland" account ur using and it gave me a location north of wichita near kansas/iowa border area. why are you facading? just fess up
August 2, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
JohnvHarrison

This how this nigga gets money for Preme?

his sisters twitter https://twitter.com/K8Barbaglia

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 2, 2012 @ 08:18 AM

Inactive

Omg I swear to God I am in Fremont, Ca. I have stated this several times in the past. Hell Ocelot can vouch for me he called and left a message. I have posted that same 510 number before I am not in Iowa. But if you guys wanna think I'm the fat white dude then that's cool. I don't care at this point it's exhausting trying to prove I am not dude. Whatever
jaded

I would say no to IP address and home address posts because that's a bit extreme. I think any mod that saw that would probably remove it.

revive that thread i was talking about, it just says "no posts for this thread"

PM me the link. I don't know if I can.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

WE DONDA.

info on having internet in iowa doe?
August 2, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
MISSING

Omg I swear to God I am in Fremont, Ca. I have stated this several times in the past. Hell Ocelot can vouch for me he called and left a message. I have posted that same 510 number before I am not in Iowa. But if you guys wanna think I'm the fat white dude then that's cool. I don't care at this point it's exhausting trying to prove I am not dude. Whatever

No one is falling for you using a friend in Cali's phone number. And If you keep lying we're going to have a long discussion with your mother about your online activities. Such as posing as a homosexual black male on a forum of 16-25 year old males and email her evidence.

missing.land

August 2, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
jmac100394

Take a picture and this will be all over
August 2, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
Moises Arias

damn boland you been gay since birth huh?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 2, 2012 @ 08:21 AM

Inactive

Text me 510 676 0341 and I hold up a sign saying a Boland with my hand visible
August 2, 2012 @ 08:23 AM

Inactive

No one is falling for you using a friend in Cali's phone number. And If you keep lying we're going to have a long discussion with your mother about your online activities. Such as posing as a homosexual black male on a forum of 16-25 year old males and email her evidence.

Dude you're so very wrong. Go ahead and email dude's mom whatever that's not me. Fuck I feel bad for Seth and now chubby white dude who I'm accused of being
August 2, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
Moises Arias

Text me 510 676 0341 and I hold up a sign saying a Boland with my dick visible

and how will that prove your in cali?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 2, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
WE DONDA.

will the sign you'll be holding be written with the same sharpie you used to color your hand?
JohnvHarrison

where did you go to high school Bruh and where do you work now?

edit: from all the info you have given you're either Barbagelbites, or Her http://www.facebook.com/denise.boland.18

powerball

you do realize anyone can get a phone # from any area code they want right, regardless of where they live? go on http://www.tinychat.com/hbsetsetset and prove yourself
August 2, 2012 @ 08:26 AM

Inactive

you do realize anyone can get a phone # from any area code they want right, regardless of where they live? go on http://www.tinychat.com/hbsetsetset and prove yourself

But I've posted that same number in the past under the guise of Seth. Honestly dude I don't care you can think whoever, obviously the jig is up. Not Seth, but I'm not far ass white boy either
August 2, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
Swerve.

BOLAND EDITED HIS POST HIS NUMBER THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY POSTED WAS 515-233-6276

OMAR CALLED THAT NUMBER AND THE PROOF IS IN THIS VIDEO

0:22

Area code 515 is Des Moines and Ames IOWA. if you look at michael barbaglia and search seth the only result is a guy who lives in ames iowa, idk.
August 2, 2012 @ 08:27 AM

Inactive

ay how the fuck do u know seth? or did u fucking creep somehow

We go to Morehouse
August 2, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
BuddyOmar

Dude you're so very wrong. Go ahead and email dude's mom whatever that's not me. Fuck I feel bad for Seth and now chubby white dude who I'm accused of being

So for his sake why don't you emancipate his name by showing who you really are?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 2, 2012 @ 08:28 AM

Inactive

IP check. But I swear to god i'm posting from California
August 2, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
JohnvHarrison

We go to Morehouse

how you go to morehouse but you in Cali?? Morehouse is an all boys college in GEORGIA

Inactive

Whoever just called I'm not going to answer
The Ders

We go to Morehouse[/qote]

So is Seth gay too?
August 2, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
powerball

IP check. But I swear to god i'm posting from California

why does ur ip keep linking me to the midwest area in kansas/iowa then? im using different ip address -> location shit and they all link back to that area
August 2, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
B Low Brown

confused

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.