Color and Light

August 02, 2012 @ 08:09:56
So THIS nigga:

Was saying THIS?

If the ass in question is phat then YEA

Lick my ass?

Shid where it at?smokeyface

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:10:48
hb better den tv i swear doe
August 02, 2012 @ 08:11:03
just did a ip scan on Boland's address and the region is in the iowa/kansas region. dude said he was from california and tried to prove it by posting a # with a 510 area code. u fucked up b....

You're lying
August 02, 2012 @ 08:11:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
trying to send this to seth right now

I know i dont know you but there has been a person on the internet who has impersonating you as a homosexual male for a couple of months and i have proof. On a website called www.hypebeast.com
there has been a guy posting as you. He goes by the name Boland. here are a couple of links of him posting homosexual related content about you.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/176457/
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/174401/
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/172069/
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/170351/

I also was able to retain his phone number too 510 676 0341

Hope this helps.

ps shout out to Floral Fam! shout out to that nigga D stylez! shout out to Ghost mcFly for finding this info!Shout out to my bae Natilie with the weave! and shout out to HB we dun made it!

**edit for some reason it wont let me send the message maybe cause we are not friends?

i copy and pasted yours it let me send
August 02, 2012 @ 08:11:43
mods can i post his ip address without my post gettin deleted? ima expose ur ass if they let me
August 02, 2012 @ 08:12:18
pm it to me ill take the risk powerball

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 02, 2012 @ 08:12:24

missing.land

August 02, 2012 @ 08:12:39
mods can i post his ip address without my post gettin deleted? ima expose ur ass if they let me

pb da gawd smokeyface
August 02, 2012 @ 08:13:23
jaded
I would say no to IP address and home address posts because that's a bit extreme. I think any mod that saw that would probably remove it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 02, 2012 @ 08:13:51
Originally posted by Inactive User

Yo I don't know if you know this but.. he's saying hes not barbagelbites from Iowa. He's saying he's some dude from CA. This doesn't really prove anything.
August 02, 2012 @ 08:13:53

I am not in Iowa though dummy. Where are you getting this. I'm in Fremont, Ca. Regardless of the fake pictures I have always been myself. How would some chubby white dude know so much in detail about the gay lifestyle and terminology? It makes no sense

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:13:59
To prove that this guy is not that Bagel dude, why doesn't someone just tweet him?
August 02, 2012 @ 08:14:05
Wow you guys I swear to God that's not me. But hey you can continue to post his shit whatever

August 02, 2012 @ 08:14:28
I would say no to IP address and home address posts because that's a bit extreme. I think any mod that saw that would probably remove it.

revive that thread i was talking about, it just says "no posts for this thread"
August 02, 2012 @ 08:14:55
Jawesome said this to Barbagelbites

Absolutely no ball space. Kid must wear underwear to keep his shit cupped around his body fat.

which would explain the Boland Jawesome Beef.
August 02, 2012 @ 08:15:44
Dude is using a proxy, he's a fucking liar. I already traced him.

R.I.P BARBAGELBITES

missing.land

August 02, 2012 @ 08:15:55
bruh, i just got ur ip address from this exact "boland" account ur using and it gave me a location north of wichita near kansas/iowa border area. why are you facading? just fess up
August 02, 2012 @ 08:16:48
This how this nigga gets money for Preme?

(Invalid img)

his sisters twitter https://twitter.com/K8Barbaglia
August 02, 2012 @ 08:18:01
Omg I swear to God I am in Fremont, Ca. I have stated this several times in the past. Hell Ocelot can vouch for me he called and left a message. I have posted that same 510 number before I am not in Iowa. But if you guys wanna think I'm the fat white dude then that's cool. I don't care at this point it's exhausting trying to prove I am not dude. Whatever
August 02, 2012 @ 08:18:01
jaded

revive that thread i was talking about, it just says "no posts for this thread"

PM me the link. I don't know if I can.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 02, 2012 @ 08:19:40
Omg I swear to God I am in Fremont, Ca. I have stated this several times in the past. Hell Ocelot can vouch for me he called and left a message. I have posted that same 510 number before I am not in Iowa. But if you guys wanna think I'm the fat white dude then that's cool. I don't care at this point it's exhausting trying to prove I am not dude. Whatever

No one is falling for you using a friend in Cali's phone number. And If you keep lying we're going to have a long discussion with your mother about your online activities. Such as posing as a homosexual black male on a forum of 16-25 year old males and email her evidence.

missing.land

August 02, 2012 @ 08:19:52

Take a picture and this will be all over
August 02, 2012 @ 08:20:35
damn boland you been gay since birth huh?

(Invalid img)

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:21:54

Text me 510 676 0341 and I hold up a sign saying a Boland with my hand visible
August 02, 2012 @ 08:23:02

No one is falling for you using a friend in Cali's phone number. And If you keep lying we're going to have a long discussion with your mother about your online activities. Such as posing as a homosexual black male on a forum of 16-25 year old males and email her evidence.

Dude you're so very wrong. Go ahead and email dude's mom whatever that's not me. Fuck I feel bad for Seth and now chubby white dude who I'm accused of being
August 02, 2012 @ 08:23:15

Text me 510 676 0341 and I hold up a sign saying a Boland with my dick visible

and how will that prove your in cali?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Please login first to reply.
x