Color and Light

August 02, 2012 @ 07:57:31
if i ever wanted anyones actual life to be ruined from hypebeast its barbaglebites/boland. i want this to go to that jacobsever level where he is contemplating suicide.

you a faggot bruh.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:57:41
HB TROLL THIS NIGGA

Damn son, I see that Adventure Time smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:58:37
Wow you guys I swear to God that's not me. But hey you can continue to post his shit whatever
August 02, 2012 @ 07:59:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
HB TROLL THIS NIGGA

Damn son, I see that Adventure Time smokeyface

smokeyface
August 02, 2012 @ 07:59:36
Wow you guys I swear to God that's not me. But hey you can continue to post his shit whatever

Don't swear to God, swear to me. Tagged pic now or permaban.
August 02, 2012 @ 07:59:36
Damn HB groupthink in full effect. TBH Boland, just end it right now. It could all end right now. Just spill all the beans.
August 02, 2012 @ 08:00:00

clearly youre done since you dont reply to any of the tagged picture requests. just log off

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 02, 2012 @ 08:01:10
did anyone contact seth?
August 02, 2012 @ 08:01:25
THE ETHER CONTINUES
August 02, 2012 @ 08:02:10
dont perma ban him yet wait till someone tells seth about boland

TBH somebody MUST contact that boy Seth.
August 02, 2012 @ 08:02:23
Only way to end this is to take a tagged pic Boland.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:03:06

This nigga dun fucked up.
August 02, 2012 @ 08:04:08
damn, could someone photoshop "Boland's" face to one teletubby and bagelbites to the other? i cant do that shit.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:04:30
Honestly I see your game Mike. You a white boy. You need a nigga to take a pic. Stop stalling though b. It's all over now. You can't backpedal from this anymore.
August 02, 2012 @ 08:05:53
why you niggas keep tellin him to take tagged pics?

The operation was a resounding success. My whole identity as "Boland" was a social experiment of some sorts. Yeah, I really am gay that part was not made up. However, my name is not Michael and you're all completely wrong about that part. The pictures were fake, but the persona was very much real. I couldn't win the affections of a board full of (supposed) straight men unless the identity marched the physical appearance. I will admit that it got a little too far, with swapping Seth's pictures from Facebook and passing them off as myself. But considering the results and the impending social acceptance, if you will. I think it was well worth it.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:06:43

clearly youre done since you dont reply to any of the tagged picture requests. just log off

Tagged picture of what?? Clearly I am not Seth

August 02, 2012 @ 08:07:00
just did a ip scan on Boland's address and the region is in the iowa/kansas region. dude said he was from california and tried to prove it by posting a # with a 510 area code. u fucked up b....
August 02, 2012 @ 08:07:24

Tagged picture of what?? Clearly I am not Seth

NIGGA TAKE A PIC OF WHO YOU ARE THEN

August 02, 2012 @ 08:07:50
trying to send this to seth right now

I know i dont know you but there has been a person on the internet who has impersonating you as a homosexual male for a couple of months and i have proof. On a website called www.hypebeast.com
there has been a guy posting as you. He goes by the name Boland. here are a couple of links of him posting homosexual related content about you.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/176457/
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/174401/
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/172069/
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/170351/

I also was able to retain his phone number too 510 676 0341

Hope this helps.

ps shout out to Floral Fam! shout out to that nigga D stylez! shout out to Ghost mcFly for finding this info!Shout out to my bae Natilie with the weave! and shout out to HB we dun made it!

**edit for some reason it wont let me send the message maybe cause we are not friends?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:07:59
why you niggas keep tellin him to take tagged pics?

The operation was a resounding success. My whole identity as "Boland" was a social experiment of some sorts. Yeah, I really am gay that part was not made up. However, my name is not Michael and you're all completely wrong about that part. The pictures were fake, but the persona was very much real. I couldn't win the affections of a board full of (supposed) straight men unless the identity marched the physical appearance. I will admit that it got a little too far, with swapping Seth's pictures from Facebook and passing them off as myself. But considering the results and the impending social acceptance, if you will. I think it was well worth it.

SO he can prove he isn't Mike. THis nigga is trying to lessen the ether with another lie.
August 02, 2012 @ 08:08:10
August 02, 2012 @ 08:08:25
bruh whats seth FB/contact info?
August 02, 2012 @ 08:08:57
I will tag a picture of my black hand

your black hand? lol you admitted you're not Seth

August 02, 2012 @ 08:09:21
bruh whats seth FB/contact info?

http://www.facebook.com/MrDebonaire22

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 02, 2012 @ 08:09:53
I'm mobile so I can't upload a tagged picture manually. I can picture message a text to someone if they want. 510 676 0341
Please login first to reply.
x