Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 4, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
B Low Brown

So we gonna act like I wasn't the first to come up with that idea b?
Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 4, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
jkoop

Why isn't Boland banned yet?

I'm pretty sure what he did is a crime.

A crime? You're reaching. I posted a few of his photos, it's not different than what any of you do here posting people's pictures. I never stated where he lived, claimed his relatives or anything like that. His photo was a mere placeholder.

Wait, in the beginning you were scared of Seth finding out your real identity. Yet, you kept denying to be the fat white kid. That would of been an easy scape goat. So you're trying to lead us to you're real identity, when your scared of Seth finding out it was you who was using his photos to act out as a homosexual black male. What the fuck are you exactly doing? Do you want you're life to be ruined when HB forwards your real identity to Seth or better yet to Morehouse College.

Answer this Boland.

Please keep avoiding. The longer you avoid, the more suspicious you are as BargelBites.
August 4, 2012 @ 10:52 PM

Inactive

b low is right. fuck this fag seriously. he was begging for attention. now that we found out that he's an imposter fag, he gained even more attention. his faggot boner must be over 9000 right now. boycott this fag. everyone stop posting now and stop posting in his other fag threads.

I run this muthafucka. I ain't goin nowhere and I will continue post and keep your bum ass bothered. Hang tight it's gonna be a bumpy ride boocool
August 4, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
AmericanLegend

What did this bargelbites to that makes him a faggot

taste the glamour

August 5, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

See the thing that i dislike is the fact that you had to use another's person's picture to do some "research" the fact that your gay doesn't bother me at all. Just the fact that your have such low self esteem and low identity awareness kills me. You could have easily came on this board using your true identity, niggas would have been flamed you but at least you would have been real B. That right there tells me a lot about you, also the fact that that you keep responding tells me and i bet tells many others on the forums that you are feeling some type of hurt and anger even if you come off as mellow in your responses, its a common human reaction to mental and emotion pain. Just stop trying to be someone/something you are clearly not. At least get flamed for being you and being as authentic as possible i have a higher opinion of Eric Leavit than your right now. Smh i hope that nigga seth dont beat you the fuck up B. Namaste.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
craigsagersuit

See the thing that i dislike is the fact that you had to use another's person's picture to do some "research" the fact that your gay doesn't bother me at all. Just the fact that your have such low self esteem and low identity awareness kills me. You could have easily came on this board using your true identity, niggas would have been flamed you but at least you would have been real B. That right there tells me a lot about you, also the fact that that you keep responding tells me and i bet tells many others on the forums that you are feeling some type of hurt and anger even if you come off as mellow in your responses, its a common human reaction to mental and emotion pain. Just stop trying to be someone/something you are clearly not. At least get flamed for being you and being as authentic as possible i have a higher opinion of Eric Leavit than your right now. Smh i hope that nigga seth dont beat you the fuck up B. Namaste.

shouts out to frankie ocean

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 5, 2012 @ 12:48 AM

Inactive

I can respect what you're saying. I agree it wasn't cool what I did. However, everything else about me was 100% authentic. I didn't come here to troll or to create conflict with anyone. If you actually look at my post history and threads you'll see that I actually did try and generate discussion about a variety of different issues. I was not trolling and I'm sick of being accused of doing so
August 5, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
jkoop

Boland can't answer anything more. Just perma ban his bitchass.
August 5, 2012 @ 12:53 AM

Inactive

jkoop why you so pressed? I answered your question. Why do you even care so much? You and I never even interacted on this board that much prior to all of this.
August 5, 2012 @ 12:54 AM

Inactive

And they don't give perma bans so give it up already. I'm not going anywhere that's been established
August 5, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
lol

boland you really need to get out more brah

life aint all about hb

yolo

EDIT: actually nvm hb is probably better than life in iowa lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

August 5, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Your Fan

Who is Boland?

August 5, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Phil Nye

boland you really need to get out more brah

life aint all about hb

yolo

EDIT: actually nvm hb is probably better than life in iowa lol

lol i was like lol @ lol's edit.
August 5, 2012 @ 01:07 AM

Inactive

bolandfan get to my inbox.
August 5, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
AGar

25 pages and counting doe? suprised

Bout it, Bout it

August 5, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
jkoop

jkoop why you so pressed? I answered your question. Why do you even care so much? You and I never even interacted on this board that much prior to all of this.

1. I'm just so confused on how Bargelbites hasn't even looked at this thread yet. He was just on HB 2 days ago, and then the next day a thread pretty much about him is made. Yet he never even contributes anything about not being "Boland". In the phone call, the name "Boland" was repeated several times. I'm very sure that the parents told their son that someone called this house asking for Boland. Next day, he doesn't even confront you or ask why people are calling his house asking or you. You keep denying to be Bargelbites but at the same time you're scared of any chance that your "real identity" is revealed because of Seth. So that doesn't make sense at all.

2. Your IP was revealed to the same as Bargelbites. And later it was changed to a CA IP.

3. You don't pick up the phone, yet you text people back. Is it because, you don't have the "Black Accent"? Don't make some bullshit excuse because it's awkward.

4. You supposedly forget how to spell Bargelbites after saying it correctly over and over again before. If I were in your shoes, I probably would of done the same mistake to conceal my identity.

5. BuddyOmar called an Iowa number when you first joined, and you said you recieved it. Recently White couple picks up, yet you're supposedly black.

Could you explain how you recieved BuddyOmar's call from Iowa?

6. Doing our livestream pranks, your 510 number was prank called several times. Yet, you've never complained at all. Even when the callers said "Hypebeast WE IN DIS". You had no response, like it never happened.

7. In one of the prank calls, the girl said remember when we hooked up? And you said yeah. Yet you're gay.....
August 5, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
crumpet

I live in milipitas like 5 min from fremont. were u live by? if u actually live there
August 5, 2012 @ 01:34 AM

Inactive

My ip was never revealed to be in Iowa. That's a lie
I have posted tagged pics as soon as I was "exposed" as this bagel person. I just give up trying to explain. Just because Omar called that person doesn't mean it was me.
August 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
╒rozzy

Lets all ignore the shit out of Boland now.

...and all the niggas that joined past July/August of 2012

August 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
jkoop

I have posted tagged pics as soon as I was "exposed" as this bagel person. I just give up trying to explain. Just because Omar called that person doesn't mean it was me.

How many prank calls have you recieved? What were the conversations of? What time did they usually occur? Answer those.

Why were you hitting on the girl on the phone, when you're gay? You kept asking this girl where you guys hooked up. And for her to come over.

Why haven't you confronted HB on us prank calling u every day.

Why do you keep avoiding my question on why you're leading yourself into a trap. Don't you want to get away with this successful troll and not let it bite you in the back?

You didn't answer why you don't pick the phone. You aren't black thats why. If you're not bargelbites, then answer Omar's next call. Are you afraid that your friend doesn't have sufficient knowledge to answer Omar's questions?

YOU DON'T ADD UP.
August 5, 2012 @ 01:50 AM

Inactive

You know how in the movie Superbad, Seth calls Fogell Fagle, Imagine the black Seth calling barbagelbites Barfaglebites lolol
no?

August 5, 2012 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

How many prank calls have you recieved? What were the conversations of? What time did they usually occur? Answer those.

Why were you hitting on the girl on the phone, when you're gay? You kept asking this girl where you guys hooked up. And for her to come over.

Why do you keep avoiding my question on why you're leading yourself into a trap. Don't you want to get away with this successful troll and not let it bite you in the back?

You didn't answer why you don't pick the phone. You aren't black thats why. If you're not bargelbites, then answer Omar's next call. Are you afraid that your friend doesn't have sufficient knowledge to answer Omar's questions?

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

I never received any prank calls because that wasn't my number!!!! My number is a 510 area code if you remember me posting it in that Ruben thread. I never spoke to Omar.
August 5, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

i send some goons at bargelbites house
August 5, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
jkoop

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

I never received any prank calls because that wasn't my number!!!! My number is a 510 area code if you remember me posting it in that Ruben thread. I never spoke to Omar.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael, do you want to share any more lies?
August 5, 2012 @ 02:38 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael.

Did you call blocked? Because I never once picked up. If you wanna think I'm Michael that's fine
August 5, 2012 @ 02:39 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael, do you want to share any more lies?

That's not true because I never picked up the phone. I never answer blocked calls or numbers I dont recognize
August 5, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
jkoop

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael.

Did you call blocked? Because I never once picked up. If you wanna think I'm Michael that's fine

Oh you picked up and were talking back. Bro, you've been caught red handed. That 510 number isn't you as well. No wonder you never told us to stop. We called u several times, and you picked up a couple times.
August 5, 2012 @ 02:45 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Oh you picked up and were talking back. Bro, you've been caught red handed. That 510 number isn't you as well. No wonder you never told us to stop. We called u several times, and you picked up a couple times.

Smh wow okay you caught me. Good for you
-sigh
August 5, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
jkoop

Dis nigga Michael. #BARGELBITESFORPRES
August 5, 2012 @ 02:53 AM

Inactive

i took a gigantic boland today

Please login first to reply.