Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 4, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
TruthOnly

lls, u kno wats funny if u think bout it....hb is a BIG onlne fashion BLOG...meanin all the occasional lurkers of the site from ppl in the industry to even kanye west may hapepn to sumtimes stumble onto the forum to see if we havin discussion on fashion and shit and alll dey see is barbagel gettin eithered for bein a lame and shitty internet troll and his physical appearance....

ayyyooo boland/barbagel...u know what else is a fact for sure...tyler and all the odd future nikkaz mos def still lurk dis forum all da time...think bout it...tyler ur idol and his all fairfax g00ns be laffin dey ass off at u rite now clownin....i feel so bad for u yo srsly
August 4, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
Redline

I wasn't pretending to be gay dummy. And you guys still think Im Bagelbarbucks or whatever his name is

lol @ denying you're barbagelbites throughout multiple pages of replies, and now acting like you don't know what his name is.

he hasn't once said the guys name or username in this thread only calling him fat white kid or some purposely wrong bagelbarbucksfuckshit
August 4, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
stalker46ss

I wasn't pretending to be gay dummy. And you guys still think Im Bagelbarbucks or whatever his name is

lol @ denying you're barbagelbites throughout multiple pages of replies, and now acting like you don't know what his name is.

he hasn't once said the guys name or username in this thread only calling him fat white kid or some purposely wrong bagelbarbucksfuckshit

boland i dare u to take a dick pic and post it on here
August 4, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
bobby

y'all should just stop feedin' into this nigga...if everyone completely ignores this faggot, he'll be more upset that his life (this forum) has lost it's meaning.
August 4, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
babyshit.gif

not sure if srs.

August 4, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Redline

not sure if srs.

not sure if srs.

lol shit i only read through the first half of the thread. so then why he pretending he don't know his name
August 4, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
PKdaGod

24 pages is way too long to read b. so boland is barbagel? but he's still a faggot? wut
August 4, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Jollibee.

Im not going to lie this is not going to the end of barbagelbites/boland saga. This shit will be a triology with a sequel where barbagelbites' friends will come and avenge him and while the whole thing is happenning Ghxst on the other hand is accussed of a crime that he took the blame for even though he didn't do it so he will hide into shame for a couple of months. Then people would start to question "is he coming back?" HB City is in a state of chaos where everyone became trolling exposers of everybody and that nobody wants to go join HB anymore. Birth on the other hand knows what really happend and tries to convince Ghxst to come back. Ghxst's resources however have been depleted due to his inactiveness so he calls up one of the trusted members named Dstyles so he can reinvest his wealth again. When Ghxst got back on his feet he started to fend off these computerized trolls that have been wreaking havoc to HB city but the mods saw this as a violation to the rules so they unjustifying perma ban him. Ghxst in a weak of state had a dream where all the OG members and perma banned OG members are telling him to input a code in a system where he could bypass the perma ban. Ghxst asks how and all of the OG members said "you have to do the jump." Ghxst was confuse to what this "jump" is so he made a research which led him to meet Michael Jordan. Ghxst slowly reached for Michael's 12 inch penis and started to ride on it while wearing his McFly nikes which gave him more thrust. They both climaxed at the sane time and lived happily ever after.
August 4, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
B Low Brown

Im not going to lie this is not going to the end of barbagelbites/boland saga. This shit will be a triology with a sequel where barbagelbites' friends will come and avenge him and while the whole thing is happenning Ghxst on the other hand is accussed of a crime that he took the blame for even though he didn't do it so he will hide into shame for a couple of months. Then people would start to question "is he coming back?" HB City is in a state of chaos where everyone became trolling exposers of everybody and that nobody wants to go join HB anymore. Birth on the other hand knows what really happend and tries to convince Ghxst to come back. Ghxst's resources however have been depleted due to his inactiveness so he calls up one of the trusted members named Dstyles so he can reinvest his wealth again. When Ghxst got back on his feet he started to fend off these computerized trolls that have been wreaking havoc to HB city but the mods saw this as a violation to the rules so they unjustifying perma ban him. Ghxst in a weak of state had a dream where all the OG members and perma banned OG members are telling him to input a code in a system where he could bypass the perma ban. Ghxst asks how and all of the OG members said "you have to do the jump." Ghxst was confuse to what this "jump" is so he made a research which led him to meet Michael Jordan. Ghxst slowly reached for Michael's 12 inch penis and started to ride on it while wearing his McFly nikes which gave him more thrust. They both climaxed at the sane time and lived happily ever after.

2/10

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 4, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
stalker46ss

worrd this is like some Naruto shit wer we gon have to wait for pics/manga to get some new theories on whos really who. boland/tobi/kakashi unmasked/barbagel
August 4, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Jollibee.

2/10

Someone didn't go to the theatres and missed out on a great movie.
August 4, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
B Low Brown

2/10

Someone didn't go to the theatres and missed out on a great movie.

I bet you noones saying that in Colorado

August 4, 2012 @ 08:20 PM

Inactive

It's the thoughts in our head that terrify us the mostsad

August 4, 2012 @ 08:28 PM

Inactive

August 4, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
I.Run.Bad

y'all should just stop feedin' into this nigga...if everyone completely ignores this faggot, he'll be more upset that his life (this forum) has lost it's meaning.

this.
you people have too much time on your hands. if you feel so strongly about it just ignore him. do you know how many people have had their pictures stolen by some weirdo with insecurity issues? if you think he's going to get into legal trouble you're deluding yourselves.

he has made it clear he is staying here and if he was going to be banned he would have been a long time ago, so if you wish to rid him of this forum your only option is to ignore.
August 4, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
B Low Brown

So we gonna act like I wasn't the first to come up with that idea b?
Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

August 4, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
jkoop

Why isn't Boland banned yet?

I'm pretty sure what he did is a crime.

A crime? You're reaching. I posted a few of his photos, it's not different than what any of you do here posting people's pictures. I never stated where he lived, claimed his relatives or anything like that. His photo was a mere placeholder.

Wait, in the beginning you were scared of Seth finding out your real identity. Yet, you kept denying to be the fat white kid. That would of been an easy scape goat. So you're trying to lead us to you're real identity, when your scared of Seth finding out it was you who was using his photos to act out as a homosexual black male. What the fuck are you exactly doing? Do you want you're life to be ruined when HB forwards your real identity to Seth or better yet to Morehouse College.

Answer this Boland.

Please keep avoiding. The longer you avoid, the more suspicious you are as BargelBites.
August 4, 2012 @ 10:52 PM

Inactive

b low is right. fuck this fag seriously. he was begging for attention. now that we found out that he's an imposter fag, he gained even more attention. his faggot boner must be over 9000 right now. boycott this fag. everyone stop posting now and stop posting in his other fag threads.

I run this muthafucka. I ain't goin nowhere and I will continue post and keep your bum ass bothered. Hang tight it's gonna be a bumpy ride boocool
August 4, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
AmericanLegend

What did this bargelbites to that makes him a faggot

taste the glamour

August 5, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

See the thing that i dislike is the fact that you had to use another's person's picture to do some "research" the fact that your gay doesn't bother me at all. Just the fact that your have such low self esteem and low identity awareness kills me. You could have easily came on this board using your true identity, niggas would have been flamed you but at least you would have been real B. That right there tells me a lot about you, also the fact that that you keep responding tells me and i bet tells many others on the forums that you are feeling some type of hurt and anger even if you come off as mellow in your responses, its a common human reaction to mental and emotion pain. Just stop trying to be someone/something you are clearly not. At least get flamed for being you and being as authentic as possible i have a higher opinion of Eric Leavit than your right now. Smh i hope that nigga seth dont beat you the fuck up B. Namaste.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
craigsagersuit

See the thing that i dislike is the fact that you had to use another's person's picture to do some "research" the fact that your gay doesn't bother me at all. Just the fact that your have such low self esteem and low identity awareness kills me. You could have easily came on this board using your true identity, niggas would have been flamed you but at least you would have been real B. That right there tells me a lot about you, also the fact that that you keep responding tells me and i bet tells many others on the forums that you are feeling some type of hurt and anger even if you come off as mellow in your responses, its a common human reaction to mental and emotion pain. Just stop trying to be someone/something you are clearly not. At least get flamed for being you and being as authentic as possible i have a higher opinion of Eric Leavit than your right now. Smh i hope that nigga seth dont beat you the fuck up B. Namaste.

shouts out to frankie ocean

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 5, 2012 @ 12:48 AM

Inactive

I can respect what you're saying. I agree it wasn't cool what I did. However, everything else about me was 100% authentic. I didn't come here to troll or to create conflict with anyone. If you actually look at my post history and threads you'll see that I actually did try and generate discussion about a variety of different issues. I was not trolling and I'm sick of being accused of doing so
August 5, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
jkoop

Boland can't answer anything more. Just perma ban his bitchass.
August 5, 2012 @ 12:53 AM

Inactive

jkoop why you so pressed? I answered your question. Why do you even care so much? You and I never even interacted on this board that much prior to all of this.
August 5, 2012 @ 12:54 AM

Inactive

And they don't give perma bans so give it up already. I'm not going anywhere that's been established
August 5, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
lol

boland you really need to get out more brah

life aint all about hb

yolo

EDIT: actually nvm hb is probably better than life in iowa lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

August 5, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Your Fan

Who is Boland?

August 5, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
babyshit.gif