Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 4, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
jmac100394

Lol someone photoshop barbagel in the cell
August 4, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Damn, this was some shit. I'm so ashamed I took Boland's/Mike's side in his fight against omfgruben.

August 4, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
SEToverSet

i said it before and i'm saying it now: there's no way this dude isn't/hasn't been trolling. i can't believe so many people believed boland was real. what kind of gay dude is gonna come on hypebeast and be that homo? he probably eats at chick fil a too.
August 4, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
Fitch

i said it before and i'm saying it now: there's no way this dude isn't/hasn't been trolling. i can't believe so many people believed boland was real. what kind of gay dude is gonna come on hypebeast and be that homo? he probably eats at chick fil a too.

I never thought he was doing trolling to this magnitude, but did think that he laid on his homosexuality a bit thick just to get a rise out of us. Even still, I wouldn't have guessed that he was faking his appearance.
August 4, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
jawesome

Lol someone photoshop barbagel in the cell

lol so is the jawsome boland beef squashed?

nigga I tried to be nice to him at the end cus avina was sayin he's nice to her. I knew he was a faggot.

Instagram: prxsh

August 4, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
jkoop

Boland is gone. I don't see a way how he can answer my question.
August 4, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
Moises Arias

if Boland really wanted to prove he's not bargelbites he would of just went to google type in "what is my ip address" and screen cap it. like this

LOL I aint letting you fags know my full ip adress. But Boland shouldnt mind showing his.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 4, 2012 @ 03:50 AM

Inactive

I wasn't pretending to be gay dummy. And you guys still think Im Bagelbarbucks or whatever his name is
August 4, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
jkoop

Why isn't Boland banned yet?

I'm pretty sure what he did is a crime.

A crime? You're reaching. I posted a few of his photos, it's not different than what any of you do here posting people's pictures. I never stated where he lived, claimed his relatives or anything like that. His photo was a mere placeholder.

Wait, in the beginning you were scared of Seth finding out your real identity. Yet, you kept denying to be the fat white kid. That would of been an easy scape goat. So you're trying to lead us to you're real identity, when your scared of Seth finding out it was you who was using his photos to act out as a homosexual black male. What the fuck are you exactly doing? Do you want you're life to be ruined when HB forwards your real identity to Seth or better yet to Morehouse College.

Answer this Boland.
August 4, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Jet Jaguar

I'm not goin out with people thinking I'm some obese suburban teenager
August 4, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
WE DONDA.

I wasn't pretending to be gay dummy. And you guys still think Im Bagelbarbucks or whatever his name is

lol @ denying you're barbagelbites throughout multiple pages of replies, and now acting like you don't know what his name is.
August 4, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
╒rozzy

if Boland really wanted to prove he's not bargelbites he would of just went to google type in "what is my ip address" and screen cap it. like this

LOL I aint letting you fags know my full ip adress. But Boland shouldnt mind showing his.

He could be photoshopping a screen cap right now. Otherwise, he would reply with the quickness

August 4, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
Trollinator

Haven't been on for a minute though.

fuck you boland you fucking bitchmade faggot, How dare you come here and pretend you're some black handsome guy and then continue to deceive us. People of Hb started to some what "like" you. You must be that fag with the umbrella jumping in mid air. you come here back with a vengeance, because we fucking ethered you a while back. You were fucking mad at us we because we called you a faggot. I bet you were mad, I can understand that your father must be a pastor and it will break his fucking heart like it should. So you decided to come back and add another guy male other than buddyomar. To see how we or society of HB would see you. Then you realized that you got in and boom you felt comfortable. Well I got some good news for you, drink bleach to ease the pain and first of all you a I hope someone or later on karma hunts yours pussy down and I hope you tell your parents that you're fucking gay as fuck that anaconda lifestyles and LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU ARE NOT TRASH, I'M CALLING YOU A PENNY, A FUCKING TWO FACED FAG, WORTHLESS AND IN EVERYBODYS FUCKING PANTS.

REVOLVER OCELOT SIGNING OFF

Aaha you lost your Mod powers.

being a mod never made me a better person dipshit
I've learned something while being a mod, mods can NEVER truly express themselves

it's why we have a "ban" button.

You know I'm glad I did, you know why because I would of never expressed the way I felt towards a bitchmade faggot like you.

lmfaooo ocelot snapped doe

cool

I want to see the world burn

August 4, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
BuddyOmar

Shot's fired at Boland tbh

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 4, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
unemployedisback

Shot's fired at Boland tbh

August 4, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
TruthOnly

lls, u kno wats funny if u think bout it....hb is a BIG onlne fashion BLOG...meanin all the occasional lurkers of the site from ppl in the industry to even kanye west may hapepn to sumtimes stumble onto the forum to see if we havin discussion on fashion and shit and alll dey see is barbagel gettin eithered for bein a lame and shitty internet troll and his physical appearance....

ayyyooo boland/barbagel...u know what else is a fact for sure...tyler and all the odd future nikkaz mos def still lurk dis forum all da time...think bout it...tyler ur idol and his all fairfax g00ns be laffin dey ass off at u rite now clownin....i feel so bad for u yo srsly
August 4, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
Redline

lol @ denying you're barbagelbites throughout multiple pages of replies, and now acting like you don't know what his name is.

he hasn't once said the guys name or username in this thread only calling him fat white kid or some purposely wrong bagelbarbucksfuckshit
August 4, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
stalker46ss

he hasn't once said the guys name or username in this thread only calling him fat white kid or some purposely wrong bagelbarbucksfuckshit

boland i dare u to take a dick pic and post it on here
August 4, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
bobby

y'all should just stop feedin' into this nigga...if everyone completely ignores this faggot, he'll be more upset that his life (this forum) has lost it's meaning.
August 4, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
WE DONDA.

not sure if srs.

August 4, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Redline

not sure if srs.

not sure if srs.

lol shit i only read through the first half of the thread. so then why he pretending he don't know his name
August 4, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
PKdaGod

24 pages is way too long to read b. so boland is barbagel? but he's still a faggot? wut
August 4, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Jollibee.

Im not going to lie this is not going to the end of barbagelbites/boland saga. This shit will be a triology with a sequel where barbagelbites' friends will come and avenge him and while the whole thing is happenning Ghxst on the other hand is accussed of a crime that he took the blame for even though he didn't do it so he will hide into shame for a couple of months. Then people would start to question "is he coming back?" HB City is in a state of chaos where everyone became trolling exposers of everybody and that nobody wants to go join HB anymore. Birth on the other hand knows what really happend and tries to convince Ghxst to come back. Ghxst's resources however have been depleted due to his inactiveness so he calls up one of the trusted members named Dstyles so he can reinvest his wealth again. When Ghxst got back on his feet he started to fend off these computerized trolls that have been wreaking havoc to HB city but the mods saw this as a violation to the rules so they unjustifying perma ban him. Ghxst in a weak of state had a dream where all the OG members and perma banned OG members are telling him to input a code in a system where he could bypass the perma ban. Ghxst asks how and all of the OG members said "you have to do the jump." Ghxst was confuse to what this "jump" is so he made a research which led him to meet Michael Jordan. Ghxst slowly reached for Michael's 12 inch penis and started to ride on it while wearing his McFly nikes which gave him more thrust. They both climaxed at the sane time and lived happily ever after.
August 4, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
B Low Brown

Im not going to lie this is not going to the end of barbagelbites/boland saga. This shit will be a triology with a sequel where barbagelbites' friends will come and avenge him and while the whole thing is happenning Ghxst on the other hand is accussed of a crime that he took the blame for even though he didn't do it so he will hide into shame for a couple of months. Then people would start to question "is he coming back?" HB City is in a state of chaos where everyone became trolling exposers of everybody and that nobody wants to go join HB anymore. Birth on the other hand knows what really happend and tries to convince Ghxst to come back. Ghxst's resources however have been depleted due to his inactiveness so he calls up one of the trusted members named Dstyles so he can reinvest his wealth again. When Ghxst got back on his feet he started to fend off these computerized trolls that have been wreaking havoc to HB city but the mods saw this as a violation to the rules so they unjustifying perma ban him. Ghxst in a weak of state had a dream where all the OG members and perma banned OG members are telling him to input a code in a system where he could bypass the perma ban. Ghxst asks how and all of the OG members said "you have to do the jump." Ghxst was confuse to what this "jump" is so he made a research which led him to meet Michael Jordan. Ghxst slowly reached for Michael's 12 inch penis and started to ride on it while wearing his McFly nikes which gave him more thrust. They both climaxed at the sane time and lived happily ever after.

2/10

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 4, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
stalker46ss

worrd this is like some Naruto shit wer we gon have to wait for pics/manga to get some new theories on whos really who. boland/tobi/kakashi unmasked/barbagel
August 4, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Jollibee.

2/10

Someone didn't go to the theatres and missed out on a great movie.
August 4, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
B Low Brown

2/10

Someone didn't go to the theatres and missed out on a great movie.

I bet you noones saying that in Colorado

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 4, 2012 @ 08:20 PM

Inactive

It's the thoughts in our head that terrify us the mostsad

August 4, 2012 @ 08:28 PM

Inactive

August 4, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
I.Run.Bad

y'all should just stop feedin' into this nigga...if everyone completely ignores this faggot, he'll be more upset that his life (this forum) has lost it's meaning.

this.
you people have too much time on your hands. if you feel so strongly about it just ignore him. do you know how many people have had their pictures stolen by some weirdo with insecurity issues? if you think he's going to get into legal trouble you're deluding yourselves.

he has made it clear he is staying here and if he was going to be banned he would have been a long time ago, so if you wish to rid him of this forum your only option is to ignore.

Please login first to reply.