August 3, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
atrillnigga

youre still a bitch and i bet you aint even trill

i bet you aint even a nigga either
\

lol you assume I'm a bitch and not a nigga after i only have 4 posts . Fuck you sposed to be ? Nigga get the fuck back . By the way I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .

youre a bitch nigga

And obviously youz beez a hater . Get off my dick , you just jump in on a random post and make a comment thats not even relevant to what I said . Whats yo mothafuckin purpose ?

this is really funny this nigga just signed up and been here for 2 days and hes already on his way to get ethered. Nigga fall back before its too late. this thread is not for you noob members

Coming from someone who has an acc from may . Why the fuck is join date so important to yall niggas ? You don't know shit about how long I've been on here all you know is when i joined so nigga fall back . And i couldn't give a micro fuck about someone tryna ether me .

nigga ur getting too happy already shut the fuck up u just joined 48 hours ago fuckboi

Nigga is that supposed to be an insult ? I'm aware that I joined less than 48 hours ago . You must think you somebody cause you've had your account longer . Get the fuck off my dick bitch nigga .

WHAT NIGGA!?!?!??!?!? U realized what u jus sed righ now nigga!!ya hearin ya self right now!?!?!?!?!? nigga ive had this mufuckin account since may and i been lurkin before too. Show some respect to ya elder member mate! YOU get off ma dick noob fuckboi

Nigga is you hearing YOURSELF ? You braggin about how long you had an account ? Is that all you can say my nigga ? You is a lame ass nigga . And you say I'm on yo dick when you clearly responded to one of my posts that aint have shit to do with you fuck boy .
August 3, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
jkoop

Powerone, find this fags address. And since this dude is kind of known by his classmates because he's gay, I'll ask around and see who was the token Black faggot at Washington High.
August 3, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
stalker46ss

\

lol you assume I'm a bitch and not a nigga after i only have 4 posts . Fuck you sposed to be ? Nigga get the fuck back . By the way I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .

youre a bitch nigga

And obviously youz beez a hater . Get off my dick , you just jump in on a random post and make a comment thats not even relevant to what I said . Whats yo mothafuckin purpose ?

this is really funny this nigga just signed up and been here for 2 days and hes already on his way to get ethered. Nigga fall back before its too late. this thread is not for you noob members

Coming from someone who has an acc from may . Why the fuck is join date so important to yall niggas ? You don't know shit about how long I've been on here all you know is when i joined so nigga fall back . And i couldn't give a micro fuck about someone tryna ether me .

nigga ur getting too happy already shut the fuck up u just joined 48 hours ago fuckboi

Nigga is that supposed to be an insult ? I'm aware that I joined less than 48 hours ago . You must think you somebody cause you've had your account longer . Get the fuck off my dick bitch nigga .

WHAT NIGGA!?!?!??!?!? U realized what u jus sed righ now nigga!!ya hearin ya self right now!?!?!?!?!? nigga ive had this mufuckin account since may and i been lurkin before too. Show some respect to ya elder member mate! YOU get off ma dick noob fuckboi

Nigga is you hearing YOURSELF ? You braggin about how long you had an account ? Is that all you can say my nigga ? You is a lame ass nigga . And you say I'm on yo dick when you clearly responded to one of my posts that aint have shit to do with you fuck boy .

NIGGA quit talkin big here u aint no shi nigga u got on 48 hours ago b watch yaself. the problem wit u is u talkin big nigga wen ima repeat again u fkin 48 hours on here b! ive been here since may. YOU LAME
August 3, 2012 @ 11:28 PM

Inactive

Powerone, find this fags address. And since this dude is kind of known by his classmates because he's gay, I'll ask around and see who was the token Black faggot at Washington High.

Damn is it that serious? Tracking down dudes from a forum
August 3, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
atrillnigga

\

youre a bitch nigga

NIGGA quit talkin big here u aint no shi nigga u got on 48 hours ago b watch yaself. the problem wit u is u talkin big nigga wen ima repeat again u fkin 48 hours on here b! ive been here since may. YOU LAME

Haha lame nigga be quiet . Don't matter that I joined 48 hours ago cause nigga I'm still doper than ya ass . You ain't shit nigga . You joined 3 months before me and you doin somethin ? You think you a boss on the internet or sum ? Join date don't limit me on what I can say so sitcha lil angry ass down .
August 3, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
stalker46ss

\

youre a bitch nigga

Haha lame nigga be quiet . Don't matter that I joined 48 hours ago cause nigga I'm still doper than ya ass . You ain't shit nigga . You joined 3 months before me and you doin somethin ? You think you a boss on the internet or sum ? Join date don't limit me on what I can say so sitcha lil angry ass down .

SMFH at these new 2012 members that keep comin in y'all aint know shit. Can someone close the registration now before rats like these flood in
August 3, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
jkoop

Honestly, you seem so calm when I make a threat that I'm going to find you in Fremont. But when we call you the fat white guy, you blow up.
August 3, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
stalker46ss

yes it is that serious this is the beginning of the process of putting ur homoass in jail or a mental hospital cause u clearly need help...you'll thank hb for this trust me
August 3, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
Pantic

God damn, 23 pages.
This is officially the biggest ether HB has ever seen
August 3, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol so is the jawsome boland beef squashed?

:)

August 3, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
BIRTH

His address has already been found

August 3, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
stalker46ss

lol so is the jawsome boland beef squashed?

no i guess the towel head wins since boland is indeed a homo
August 4, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
jkoop

Find this California IP address. Since he just proxied his IP to California. If us Fremont HBers go to the California's Address and there is no Boland, then it pretty much confirms that he lives in Iowa.
August 4, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
atrillnigga

\

youre a bitch nigga

SMFH at these new 2012 members that keep comin in y'all aint know shit. Can someone close the registration now before rats like these flood in

Lmao son you literally got me laughin at how ignorant you is b . You talk about me and my join date hen you joined 3 months ago actin like you a vet or somethin . And you act like everyone doesnt start off as a new member how tf you sposed to get older members then ? You saying stop the registrations , nigga you adding a L to your name everytime you post something cause It doesn't make any sense how stupid you is b .
August 4, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
jkoop

Honestly. Why hasn't bargelbites even responded into this thread. What the fuck? If I was being wrongly accused of being a fraud, I'd definitely show proof as of why I'm not Boland. Yet Bargelbites hasn't even mentioned shit. And now that I brought this up, bargelbites will "suddenly" appear.

Honestly, If my house was getting calls from HB, I would immedietely post a topic of why HB is calling my house. Yet bargelbites hasn't posted that topic because he's Boland.
August 4, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
stalker46ss

\

youre a bitch nigga

Lmao son you literally got me laughin at how ignorant you is b . You talk about me and my join date hen you joined 3 months ago actin like you a vet or somethin . And you act like everyone doesnt start off as a new member how tf you sposed to get older members then ? You saying stop the registrations , nigga you adding a L to your name everytime you post something cause It doesn't make any sense how stupid you is b .

shake ya ass! WATCH YA SELF! shake ya ass! show me watchu workin with. shake y ass! WATCH YA SELF!

SMH august 2012 members... when is you gon learn...
August 4, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
atrillnigga

\

youre a bitch nigga

shake ya ass! WATCH YA SELF! shake ya ass! show me watchu workin with. shake y ass! WATCH YA SELF!

lol ok so i'm done with this cause you not even tryna make sense you just pure trollin .
August 4, 2012 @ 12:24 AM

Inactive

Honestly. Why hasn't bargelbites even responded into this thread. What the fuck? If I was being wrongly accused of being a fraud, I'd definitely show proof as of why I'm not Boland. Yet Bargelbites hasn't even mentioned shit. And now that I brought this up, bargelbites will "suddenly" appear.

Honestly, If my house was getting calls from HB, I would immedietely post a topic of why HB is calling my house. Yet bargelbites hasn't posted that topic because he's Boland.

He did respond it that other thread dedicated to him being ethered
August 4, 2012 @ 12:25 AM

Inactive

Find this California IP address. Since he just proxied his IP to California. If us Fremont HBers go to the California's Address and there is no Boland, then it pretty much confirms that he lives in Iowa.

Proxy my IP? I don't even know how to do that. But show up to that address in Iowa if you want lol
August 4, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
slap

Why isn't Boland banned yet?

I'm pretty sure what he did is a crime.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 4, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
stalker46ss

\

youre a bitch nigga

lol ok so i'm done with this cause you not even tryna make sense you just pure trollin .

look this could've ended way earlier. i feel bad for this poor 2012 member getting ethered on a thread that was designed for someone else's grave..

August 4, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
jkoop

He did respond it that other thread dedicated to him being ethered

He responded to the other thread dedicated to him. Yet this thread is also dedicated to him. Holy shit, this thread is pretty much all about him. I'm so curious in how he came back for one day to post in that thread. Yet, he completely avoids this thread. Honestly, would anyone make 1 post when an online forum that he knows very well is calling his home and talking to his parents. I would freak the fuck out, and make a thread asking why the fuck are you guys calling my house? And get that shit settled straight. Yet he hasn't contributed shit to finding out your identity.
August 4, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
atrillnigga

\

youre a bitch nigga

look this could've ended way earlier. i feel bad for this poor 2012 member getting ethered on a thread that was designed for someone else's grave..

Lol ? You just a persistent nigga aint you . YOUS A 2012 MEMBER TOO . You no different . And ain't nobody get close to etherin me b .
August 4, 2012 @ 12:47 AM

Inactive

A crime? You're reaching. I posted a few of his photos, it's not different than what any of you do here posting people's pictures. I never stated where he lived, claimed his relatives or anything like that. His photo was a mere placeholder.
August 4, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

but you acted like that was you....and not only that you said it was some kind of experiment.....YOU FUCKING WITH MY BRAIN NIGGA????
August 4, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
jkoop

A crime? You're reaching. I posted a few of his photos, it's not different than what any of you do here posting people's pictures. I never stated where he lived, claimed his relatives or anything like that. His photo was a mere placeholder.

Wait, in the beginning you were scared of Seth finding out your real identity. Yet, you kept denying to be the fat white kid. That would of been an easy scape goat. So you're trying to lead us to you're real identity, when your scared of Seth finding out it was you who was using his photos to act out as a homosexual black male. What the fuck are you exactly doing? Do you want you're life to be ruined when HB forwards your real identity to Seth or better yet to Morehouse College.
August 4, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Boland maybe you should write one of those Frank Ocean styled letters to us....
August 4, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

I wanna put them paws on em
August 4, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
swagbeast55

Damn boland how u gon fuck up like that mayne, whatever stay swaggin thats all i care about
August 4, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
unemployedisback

Can't wait to see boland's face doesmile

Please login first to reply.