August 3, 2012 @ 08:27 PM

Inactive

But you're wrong though....
August 3, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
atrillnigga

Yall niggas might call me all kinds of names for this shit but yall making a HUGE ASS deal over Boland puttin fake pics up . HE PUT FAKE PICS UP THATS NOT THAATTT BIG OF A DEAL . He still the same nigga that was posting all of that shit . His shit was still funny .Only thing is he lied what he looked like thats all . I dont agree with him using the pics but its not like he had a whole fake identity and personality . Just what he looked like was a lie . He didn't really hurt the dude seth's image cause he didn't use his name and w.e . He used his picture and its not like any of you niggas on HB knew who he was and would tell people he's gay or something . So it affected seth's rep 0% . The whole thing was wrong but not that huge of a deal .
August 3, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
Trollinator

Haven't been on for a minute though.

fuck you boland you fucking bitchmade faggot, How dare you come here and pretend you're some black handsome guy and then continue to deceive us. People of Hb started to some what "like" you. You must be that fag with the umbrella jumping in mid air. you come here back with a vengeance, because we fucking ethered you a while back. You were fucking mad at us we because we called you a faggot. I bet you were mad, I can understand that your father must be a pastor and it will break his fucking heart like it should. So you decided to come back and add another guy male other than buddyomar. To see how we or society of HB would see you. Then you realized that you got in and boom you felt comfortable. Well I got some good news for you, drink bleach to ease the pain and first of all you a I hope someone or later on karma hunts yours pussy down and I hope you tell your parents that you're fucking gay as fuck that anaconda lifestyles and LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU ARE NOT TRASH, I'M CALLING YOU A PENNY, A FUCKING TWO FACED FAG, WORTHLESS AND IN EVERYBODYS FUCKING PANTS.

REVOLVER OCELOT SIGNING OFF

I want to see the world burn

August 3, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
BuddyOmar

The burden of proof lies on you gawd. I can't control what other people might or might not do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
Your Fan

I still love you baby! PM your facebook let's chat
August 3, 2012 @ 08:35 PM

Inactive

The burden of proof lies on you gawd. I can't control what other people might or might not do.

I already posted enough proof. An envelope, my hand, texting people back and forth from my number. Honestly you think that fat white kid is that clever. You're giving him TOO much credit. The burden of proof is own YOU because your argument about my handwriting is weak. Regardless if the handwriting is similar or not I still posted tagged pictures with my hand AS SOON AS THEY ASKED ME TO DO IT. now your theory is that this Michael character somehow called up his black friend in Fremont in lightening speed and had him take a picture that fast. And let's not forget I picture texted all those images to people on the forum from MY AREA CODE.

Ugh this is getting exhausting though, I don't care if you guys think I'm Bagel bites or whatever. Shit is giving me a headache
August 3, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
lol

fuck you boland you fucking bitchmade faggot, How dare you come here and pretend you're some black handsome guy and then continue to deceive us. People of Hb started to some what "like" you. You must be that fag with the umbrella jumping in mid air. you come here back with a vengeance, because we fucking ethered you a while back. You were fucking mad at us we because we called you a faggot. I bet you were mad, I can understand that your father must be a pastor and it will break his fucking heart like it should. So you decided to come back and add another guy male other than buddyomar. To see how we or society of HB would see you. Then you realized that you got in and boom you felt comfortable. Well I got some good news for you, drink bleach to ease the pain and first of all you a I hope someone or later on karma hunts yours pussy down and I hope you tell your parents that you're fucking gay as fuck that anaconda lifestyles and LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU ARE NOT TRASH, I'M CALLING YOU A PENNY, A FUCKING TWO FACED FAG, WORTHLESS AND IN EVERYBODYS FUCKING PANTS.

rofl how the fuck were you a mod?

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

August 3, 2012 @ 08:36 PM

Inactive

Aaha you lost your Mod powers.
August 3, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
dmwalking

Yall niggas might call me all kinds of names for this shit but yall making a HUGE ASS deal over Boland puttin fake pics up . HE PUT FAKE PICS UP THATS NOT THAATTT BIG OF A DEAL . He still the same nigga that was posting all of that shit . His shit was still funny .Only thing is he lied what he looked like thats all . I dont agree with him using the pics but its not like he had a whole fake identity and personality . Just what he looked like was a lie . He didn't really hurt the dude seth's image cause he didn't use his name and w.e . He used his picture and its not like any of you niggas on HB knew who he was and would tell people he's gay or something . So it affected seth's rep 0% . The whole thing was wrong but not that huge of a deal .

Why are you defending this dude so hard though? It was never a big deal, really. I feel like Boland made it a bigger deal by insisting that he's not bargelbites. If he woulda just taken the L and been like, "aight, I'm caught. I'm not bargelbites, but believe whatchu want." And if he woulda just took the L and moved on, none of this woulda continued. It woulda just been an epic thread, right? But now it's like, boland or bargelbites is digging their grave deeper. I blame boland for this going outta control. He shoulda just taken the L and moved on.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 3, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
atrillnigga

edit*
August 3, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
BuddyOmar

I already posted enough proof. An envelope, my hand, texting people back and forth from my number. Honestly you think that fat white kid is that clever. You're giving him TOO much credit. The burden of proof is own YOU because your argument about my handwriting is weak. Regardless if the handwriting is similar or not I still posted tagged pictures with my hand AS SOON AS THEY ASKED ME TO DO IT. now your theory is that this Michael character somehow called up his black friend in Fremont in lightening speed and had him take a picture that fast. And let's not forget I picture texted all those images to people on the forum from MY AREA CODE.

Ugh this is getting exhausting though, I don't care if you guys think I'm Bagel bites or whatever. Shit is giving me a headache

A picture of some random dark skinned hand with a name next to it. A horribly unfocused picture with a name written on it (in completely different handwriting) and some random phone number--- just texting no talking, because if you have nothing to hide it's a good idea to just text. You went through all this trouble to impersonate someone, it's highly plausible. You stalled us for the entire first night you got exposed so who knows when those pictures were really taken and considering you provided no time stamp, they could've been taken by anybody at any time. It means nothing Mike. It's okay though, you're not Mike so you have nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
dmwalking

edit*

LMAO. I see.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 3, 2012 @ 08:48 PM

Inactive

nah we asked you to take tagged pics and you were ignoring us then you said you'll post a tagged pic of your hand and it took fucking 2 hours to do that. and @atrillnigga. you just made an account. why are you backing up someone you dont even know so hard?

August 3, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
atrillnigga

edit*

LMAO. I see.

Lol what you mean ?
August 3, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Constellations

Man i just got one question to clear some shit up in my head.

Omar, how did you get the original phone number? The one that you left that voicemail for Boland on?

\X/

August 3, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
ndrew

this is why i hate gays

www.headhunterla.com

August 3, 2012 @ 09:07 PM

Inactive

nah we asked you to take tagged pics and you were ignoring us then you said you'll post a tagged pic of your hand and it took fucking 2 hours to do that. and @atrillnigga. you just made an account. why are you backing up someone you dont even know so hard?

But it doesn't matter how long it took initially I still provided them and TEXTED them to whoever asked for proof. I can post my number again 510 676 0341 (an area code from Cali) and I'll text you back right away
August 3, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
BuddyOmar

But it doesn't matter how long it took initially I still provided them and TEXTED them to whoever asked for proof. I can post my number again 510 676 0341 (an area code from Cali) and I'll text you back right away

Why will you only text and not talk on the phone?

August 3, 2012 @ 09:11 PM

Inactive

Who is 760?
August 3, 2012 @ 09:12 PM

Inactive

Considering that I used a pretty nigga's pictures it's not that much of a stretch to assume I'm insecure and don't wanna speak to anyone from this board
August 3, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
uohig

what they're saying is in the time it took you to post the pics it would've been easy to contact someone else to do it
August 3, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
BuddyOmar

Man i just got one question to clear some shit up in my head.

Omar, how did you get the original phone number? The one that you left that voicemail for Boland on?

I've already stated a member provided me with that information. I'm not dry snitching. Check your PM Cons btw.

August 3, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
BuddyOmar

Considering that I used a pretty nigga's pictures it's not that much of a stretch to assume I'm insecure and don't wanna speak to anyone from this board

Why would you communicate via text with people you don't approve of but not speak over the phone with them? I promise it would be a civil conversation. If you don't want to communicate with anyone n the board period, why communicate with them at all in the first place? Would your real voice jeopardize something? Please respond.

August 3, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
atrillnigga

Its because I was reading through all of these pages of these recent topics about him being a phony and I'm not completely backing him up on everything . I just pointed out that niggas made it so big of a deal and actin like they hate the nigga just because his pics weren't of him . No reason to be that offended and mad about the pics not being of him . It was still him posting all of the things he did , he just looks different from how he did in the pics .
August 3, 2012 @ 09:20 PM

Inactive

Why would you communicate via text with people you don't approve of but not speak over the phone with them? I promise it would be a civil conversation. If you don't want to communicate with anyone n the board period, why communicate with them at all in the first place? Would your real voice jeopardize something? Please respond.

My voice won't jeopardize anything I just imagine it would be awkward as hell. Like I said you can believe I'm Bagel fucks I don't care anymore. But I'm still being honest when I say it's not me
August 3, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
BuddyOmar

My voice won't jeopardize anything I just imagine it would be awkward as hell. Like I said you can believe I'm Bagel fucks I don't care anymore. But I'm still being honest when I say it's not me

A lot of things are awkward. Like for example, using some real life niggas pictures and passing him off as you.

August 3, 2012 @ 09:24 PM

Inactive

@atrillnigga yo boland pick a better name next time you make an account backing yourself up. "atrillnigga" really? cuz you sounding soft as fuck right now

August 3, 2012 @ 09:33 PM

Inactive

@atrillnigga yo boland pick a better name next time you make an account backing yourself up. "atrillnigga" really? cuz you sounding soft as fuck right now

That's not me dumbass
August 3, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
EL_Guapo

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STILL GOING? MODS SHUT THIS SHIT DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 3, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
craigsagersuit

Just ignore his ass. He obviously wants attention, and he's getting it the more we acknowledge him.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.