August 3, 2012 @ 05:42 PM

Inactive

Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info

Get a piece of paper, put the time stamp/date/Boland on it. Go to Irvington High School and take a pic. Cover your face with the paper or what ever. The only valid proof

I already did that TWICE! But I don't care anymore I'll just let you think I'm chubby white dude.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
Fibrelight

^ no you didn't.
You posted a picture of a hand next to some paper saying boland on it, big difference
August 3, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
stalker46ss

Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info

shit like this makes you sound like u ARE barbagel. U r too fuckin diligient on denying that u r not him man. sounds fishy
August 3, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
jkoop

Get a piece of paper, put the time stamp/date/Boland on it. Go to Irvington High School and take a pic. Cover your face with the paper or what ever. The only valid proof

I already did that TWICE! But I don't care anymore I'll just let you think I'm chubby white dude.

You're the chubby white dude. Log off
August 3, 2012 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

^ no you didn't.
You posted a picture of a hand next to some paper saying boland on it, big difference

Exactly and I picture texted that photo (FROM MY 510 AREA CODE) to a member on here and he posted it. I also posted a tagged image of an envelope addressed to Fremont, Ca with my zip code. and everything. Now how would this Bagel nigga have access to an envelope to Fremont. Yea sure you guys keep claiming he has connections all over the nation and he conveniently asked his black friend from Fremont, Ca (A BIG FUCKING STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION) to scurry over and grab an envelope to write "Boland" and text a picture within five minutes of me saying I will post it. Your theories just make no sense at all.

But like I said I don't care if you guys think I'm dude, it's dead at this point.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:56 PM

Inactive

You're right I amconfused
August 3, 2012 @ 05:57 PM

Inactive

I'm not logging off anytime soon bum. You gotta deal wid me
August 3, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
Bet

Boland do what I said, finding a black dude in Fremont is easy as fuck, niggas sprawling every where. Get a paper do the info take a pic at Irvington and I will believe you.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:02 PM

Inactive

Boland do what I said, finding a black dude in Fremont is easy as fuck, niggas sprawling every where. Get a paper do the info take a pic at Irvington and I will believe you.

You want me to drive all the way from Mission to Irvington high school and take a picture???? Then you're just gonna say "you got your black friend to go take that for you"
August 3, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Lemonz

Wait, so Ghost got banned for posting other people's FB pics, but this faggot did more than that and still isn't banned?
August 3, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Bet

You want me to drive all the way from Mission to Irvington high school and take a picture???? Then you're just gonna say "you got your black friend to go take that for you"

Then get ya ass over to MSJ and take the pic
August 3, 2012 @ 06:07 PM

Inactive

Wait, so Ghost got banned for posting other people's FB pics, but this faggot did more than that and still isn't banned?

Mad?
August 3, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
jawesome

The fat ass will just come back under another name regardless, addiction too skrong. You all stupid as fuck expecting a ban to mean anything here.

Instagram: prxsh

August 3, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
atrillnigga

Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .
] dang surprised no one caught this nigga made another account to put his thoughts out their as another person. WHO THE FK JOINS IN AUGUEST READS ALL THIS SHITS AND GETS IT WITHOUT being here for a while. nigga my friend..just.

My nigga , do you NOT know how wrong you were on that post ? Another account ? Nigga this my first and only account I have on HB . I been on HB for a while reading shit constantly but just now decided to make an account . I aint got no reason to hide an og account to comment . Don't think you on to somethin nigga .
August 3, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
stalker46ss

Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .
] dang surprised no one caught this nigga made another account to put his thoughts out their as another person. WHO THE FK JOINS IN AUGUEST READS ALL THIS SHITS AND GETS IT WITHOUT being here for a while. nigga my friend..just.

My nigga , do you NOT know how wrong you were on that post ? Another account ? Nigga this my first and only account I have on HB . I been on HB for a while reading shit constantly but just now decided to make an account . I aint got no reason to hide an og account to comment . Don't think you on to somethin nigga .

dont lie
August 3, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
stalker46ss

New Boland Theory:
-Boland might be one of the mods here which is the reason why he's not getting banned ( " I am here to stay")
August 3, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
atrillnigga

dont lie

Lie about what my nigga ? What the fuck I got to lie for ? Just cause some members on here lie doesnt mean ALL . I just made this account like 2 days ago and this is my 1st and only account .
August 3, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
lol

youre still a bitch and i bet you aint even trill

i bet you aint even a nigga either

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

August 3, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
atrillnigga

\

lol you assume I'm a bitch and not a nigga after i only have 4 posts . Fuck you sposed to be ? Nigga get the fuck back . By the way I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .
August 3, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
BuddyOmar

Mike if you gonna write down shit at least make sure the handwriting matches. They were totally different. You a fuck nigga and your attempts at firing ethers were about as accurate as a palm reading from a downs syndrome afflicted cretin. You whack at this lying thing blood. I know a nigga in Iowa that lives 20 min from you no lie. Just a thought you should keep in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Swerve.

\

I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .

Yeah.... Pretty gay

lol

\

lol you assume I'm a bitch and not a nigga after i only have 4 posts . Fuck you sposed to be ? Nigga get the fuck back . By the way I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .

youre a bitch nigga

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Inactive

August 3, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Pantic

I know a nigga in Iowa that lives 20 min from you no lie. Just a thought you should keep in mind.

August 3, 2012 @ 07:58 PM

Inactive

Mike if you gonna write down shit at least make sure the handwriting matches. They were totally different. You a fuck nigga and your attempts at firing ethers were about as accurate as a palm reading from a downs syndrome afflicted cretin. You whack at this lying thing blood. I know a nigga in Iowa that lives 20 min from you no lie. Just a thought you should keep in mind.

Okay Omar. Keep it moving.
August 3, 2012 @ 07:58 PM

Inactive

They really think I'm actually that dude. This is so hilarious
August 3, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
atrillnigga

\

youre a bitch nigga

And obviously youz beez a hater . Get off my dick , you just jump in on a random post and make a comment thats not even relevant to what I said . Whats yo mothafuckin purpose ?
August 3, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
dmwalking

The more the dude defends himself, the more I think he is barglebites. I mean, if you already got clowned and exposed for being a cornball who used someone else's pics for my identity, and they blamed someone else, I would think it'd be easier to save face by letting people think it was someone else rather than insisting otherwise.

It's like saying, "No, that's kid's not a huge creeper faggot! I am, I promise! It's really not him who did this corny BS! I take full credit. Please believe me. I'm the creepy ass homosexual!"

I don't get it.

But of course, bargelbites wants to deny it so that it doesn't look like it's him. Cuz it IS super OD creepy and gay. I think it's barglebites. (year I'm spelling it wrong on purpose. It sounds funnier to me that way.)

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 3, 2012 @ 08:18 PM

Inactive

But you guys are so sure that I'm Bagel bites I don't care anymore. Because I know I'm not him. Everything I've been posting on this board has been sincere (aside from the fake pictures thing) and I actually am very much a gay man. I just think it's bizarre you all actually I'm some dude from Iowa who would know all the intricate details of being gay male and posting pictures of guys asses, and tallying support for LGBT rights. But you're welcome to believe whatever you want I don't care. I have said it time and time again, you can match our IP addresses to settle it once and for all. jaded said he would figure it out for you guys but I don't know what happened with that. I posted tagged pictures, my phone number, I texted people back as soon as they texted me. I don't know how else to prove it. At this point I think you guys just want me to be this Bagel character because you don't want to be wrong. But when that IP scan is done you're all gonna be looking mad stupid
August 3, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
BuddyOmar

The more the dude defends himself, the more I think he is barglebites. I mean, if you already got clowned and exposed for being a cornball who used someone else's pics for my identity, and they blamed someone else, I would think it'd be easier to save face by letting people think it was someone else rather than insisting otherwise.

It's like saying, "No, that's kid's not a huge creeper faggot! I am, I promise! It's really not him who did this corny BS! I take full credit. Please believe me. I'm the creepy ass homosexual!"

I don't get it.

But of course, bargelbites wants to deny it so that it doesn't look like it's him. Cuz it IS super OD creepy and gay. I think it's barglebites. (year I'm spelling it wrong on purpose. It sounds funnier to me that way.)

The reality is, as each day passes, the closer shit will get to being more and more real. He's only still posting here to keep an eye on what niggas are finding. How's Iowa State Univ. by the way? What's your major?

Edit: Mike, it's not a big deal. IP checks mean nothing anyway. I can turn on my IP changer program and leave it on all day long and it would say my ISP is anywhere from Tajikistan to Texas, doesn't mean shit tbh. Before you set up your proxy, we confirmed where your IP was broadcasting from, and by the way this was months ago. I don't blame you for keeping an eye on thing blood. You're not being very forthright either about 100% disproving you're not Mike. You clearly have somethin to hide otherwise you would be more candid. You've repeated yourself more than the bitch from 51st dates. Just sit back and enjoy the ride #Pause

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.