Color and Light

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 21:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
@atrillnigga yo boland pick a better name next time you make an account backing yourself up. "atrillnigga" really? cuz you sounding soft as fuck right now

That's not me dumbass
Aug 03, 2012 @ 21:34
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STILL GOING? MODS SHUT THIS SHIT DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Aug 03, 2012 @ 21:35
Just ignore his ass. He obviously wants attention, and he's getting it the more we acknowledge him.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Aug 03, 2012 @ 21:40
@atrillnigga yo boland pick a better name next time you make an account backing yourself up. "atrillnigga" really? cuz you sounding soft as fuck right now

LMFAO WOW my nigga . In my book you forever takin L's for that dumbass comment . You think just cause Im a new account and I'm not like "Man fuck that faggot Boland" that I am him ? Just accept that i don't have a problem with the dude . Damn bitch nigga what kind of dumb is you ?

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 21:43
Any-ol-who Men's track & field is later on tonight. Can't wait

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 21:50

LMFAO WOW my nigga . In my book you forever takin L's for that dumbass comment . You think just cause Im a new account and I'm not like "Man fuck that faggot Boland" that I am him ? Just accept that i don't have a problem with the dude . Damn bitch nigga what kind of dumb is you ?

sounds real fishy if you ask me.
"what kind of dumb is you ?" learn how to use punctuation . Nigga
Aug 03, 2012 @ 21:55

If that's all you could "comeback" with then you should have just left the shit alone . I used punctuation bitch , how I put a space between is on purpose dumbass .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:02
lmfaooo ocelot snapped doe

Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:02
I mean, why can't they permaban his IP off the site?

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:05
:| .... lets see that ether 1 more time

NO BODY BELIEVES YOU!!!! AND THEY HAVE NO REASON TO!!! AHAAAAA.

YOU LOSE IN EVERY WAY NIGGA, TAKE THE L. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OPTION U RUN WITH, YOU'RE DONE NIGGA.

Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:12
What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.
Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

bolandfelloff smh
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:17
Haven't been on for a minute though.

fuck you boland you fucking bitchmade faggot, How dare you come here and pretend you're some black handsome guy and then continue to deceive us. People of Hb started to some what "like" you. You must be that fag with the umbrella jumping in mid air. you come here back with a vengeance, because we fucking ethered you a while back. You were fucking mad at us we because we called you a faggot. I bet you were mad, I can understand that your father must be a pastor and it will break his fucking heart like it should. So you decided to come back and add another guy male other than buddyomar. To see how we or society of HB would see you. Then you realized that you got in and boom you felt comfortable. Well I got some good news for you, drink bleach to ease the pain and first of all you a I hope someone or later on karma hunts yours pussy down and I hope you tell your parents that you're fucking gay as fuck that anaconda lifestyles and LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU ARE NOT TRASH, I'M CALLING YOU A PENNY, A FUCKING TWO FACED FAG, WORTHLESS AND IN EVERYBODYS FUCKING PANTS.
REVOLVER OCELOT SIGNING OFF

ANGST! Don't blame you doe I fuckin hate scandalous faggots myself. This boland faggot was frontin how he finna beat that white kid. Nigga you frontin just as hard as that white kid. Fuck faggots kill them all

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:25
Y'all are not chasing me off this board. Not gonna happen. If it's gotta be me Vs. the entire board then so be it

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:25
Boland sit down somewhere, everything you said sounds dumb ass fuck. "somehow contacted my friend in fremont lightning speed" Bitch cell phones are instant dumbass. you're a fucking faggot.

But the idea of your theory being plausible so far fetched. Let's just wait for the IP scan so you all can look stupid
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:31

lol boland.

instagram: prxsh

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:39

If that's all you could "comeback" with then you should have just left the shit alone . I used punctuation bitch , how I put a space between is on purpose dumbass .

you're trying too hard to seem like who you aren't with the whole attitude and the way you're typing, you get super defensive when someone says you're boland, you just made your account, and this is the only thread on the forum you've looked at. seems legit
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:42
This nigga Boland annoying b, someone ban him already.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:44
And obviously youz beez a hater . Get off my dick , you just jump in on a random post and make a comment thats not even relevant to what I said . Whats yo mothafuckin purpose ?

this is really funny this nigga just signed up and been here for 2 days and hes already on his way to get ethered. Nigga fall back before its too late. this thread is not for you noob members
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:44
Holy shit, you're such a fucking girl. You keep saying "I don't care" then you keep logging back to check what we're saying. You're from mission bro, why don't you meet up with us Fremont Hbers with a mask on. We'll tape our conversation with you and post it on HB. If you actually convince us that you're Boland, then you aren't that fat white boy.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:46
is it possible for the impostor to have his actual home address in iowa or werever he is AND he goes o school in fremont???
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:49
This dude is claiming he's from Fremont Mission Area. What he failed to realize, was that the term "Hypebeast" is pretty wide known in this district. We got like 10 people from Fremont that check this website. And Will meet up with him.

This dude claims he's from Washington High School Class of 2011. Well if anyone wants to look for a gay black male that goes to morehouse. This will narrow down you're search. Just look for a black male on this guys friends list. And just keep searching for him.

http://www.facebook.com/david.demars.90
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:53

you're trying too hard to seem like who you aren't with the whole attitude and the way you're typing, you get super defensive when someone says you're boland, you just made your account, and this is the only thread on the forum you've looked at. seems legit

Bruh , of course imma have afuckin attitude when you try to say I'm someone that I clearly am not . Not the only thread I looked at , I've been ON HB for over a year . Newly made an account . If you REALLY believe I'm Boland , i could post a pic to show otherwise tagged with my city and all (Not with my face cause I seen how yall niggas is) .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 22:56
this is really funny this nigga just signed up and been here for 2 days and hes already on his way to get ethered. Nigga fall back before its too late. this thread is not for you noob members

Coming from someone who has an acc from may . Why the fuck is join date so important to yall niggas ? You don't know shit about how long I've been on here all you know is when i joined so nigga fall back . And i couldn't give a micro fuck about someone tryna ether me .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 23:02
If this dude is telling the truth about his IP being in California. Someone Trace that shit, give us Fremont HBers the address and we'll all roll through to his house. And if it turns out that he doesn't live there, then hes the fat white boy.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 23:07
Coming from someone who has an acc from may . Why the fuck is join date so important to yall niggas ? You don't know shit about how long I've been on here all you know is when i joined so nigga fall back . And i couldn't give a micro fuck about someone tryna ether me .

nigga ur getting too happy already shut the fuck up u just joined 48 hours ago fuckboi
Aug 03, 2012 @ 23:10
@johnvharrison How ive been on here is just how I am . I'm outspoken you could say . But i don't see how I'd end up like him seeing as I've done nothing like that . I knew I was going to get flamed the moment I made my acc cause I've seen how niggas are on here before i signed up .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 23:12
nigga ur getting too happy already shut the fuck up u just joined 48 hours ago fuckboi

Nigga is that supposed to be an insult ? I'm aware that I joined less than 48 hours ago . You must think you somebody cause you've had your account longer . Get the fuck off my dick bitch nigga .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 23:18
Nigga is that supposed to be an insult ? I'm aware that I joined less than 48 hours ago . You must think you somebody cause you've had your account longer . Get the fuck off my dick bitch nigga .

WHAT NIGGA!?!?!??!?!? U realized what u jus sed righ now nigga!!ya hearin ya self right now!?!?!?!?!? nigga ive had this mufuckin account since may and i been lurkin before too. Show some respect to ya elder member mate! YOU get off ma dick noob fuckboi

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 23:20
This dude is claiming he's from Fremont Mission Area. What he failed to realize, was that the term "Hypebeast" is pretty wide known in this district. We got like 10 people from Fremont that check this website. And Will meet up with him.

This dude claims he's from Washington High School Class of 2011. Well if anyone wants to look for a gay black male that goes to morehouse. This will narrow down you're search. Just look for a black male on this guys friends list. And just keep searching for him.

http://www.facebook.com/david.demars.90

You're never going to find me dummy
Aug 03, 2012 @ 23:22
WHAT NIGGA!?!?!??!?!? U realized what u jus sed righ now nigga!!ya hearin ya self right now!?!?!?!?!? nigga ive had this mufuckin account since may and i been lurkin before too. Show some respect to ya elder member mate! YOU get off ma dick noob fuckboi

Nigga is you hearing YOURSELF ? You braggin about how long you had an account ? Is that all you can say my nigga ? You is a lame ass nigga . And you say I'm on yo dick when you clearly responded to one of my posts that aint have shit to do with you fuck boy .
Please login first to reply.