August 3, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
╒rozzy

?

I'm from NorCal and a lot of people call California "Cali"

August 3, 2012 @ 09:36 AM
powerball

that's what i'm saying. everyone from socal that i know calls it cali. only when im speakin formally do i say california.
August 3, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
Fitch

@Fitch

wut? r u from norcal or something? damn near everyone here calls it "cali" i rarely hear someone say california unless they're speaking formally.

No, I'm from San Diego. I don't know which part you're from, but it just always seems that the people who call it "Cali" are never the ones from "Cali." On urban dictionary, one of the definitions for Cali is: "A word for 'California' used by no one who has ever lived in California. Use 'Cali' and you will immediately sound like a hick." Another is: "Stupid and pointless with no purpose except pissing off Californians..." Yet another says: "A name that non-native Californian's use when refering to California and trying to seem like a real Californian.
Typical of an East coaster." And the last one on the first page says: "a word used by non Californians. Typically often thought of as a children's word. Only posers and losers use this word to seem cool." That's just on the first page too.
August 3, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
╒rozzy

"I'm from Cali."
"No you're not, you fucktard, no one says Cali in California."
"You're right, I'm actually from Iowa. My life is empty."

This was from the first page on Urban Dictionary. lol, I don't use it but I hear alot of kids use it.

August 3, 2012 @ 10:36 AM
Fitch

"I'm from Cali."
"No you're not, you fucktard, no one says Cali in California."
"You're right, I'm actually from Iowa. My life is empty."

This was from the first page on Urban Dictionary. lol, I don't use it but I hear a lot of kids use it.

I actually saw this on the first page but the irony with the whole Iowa thing went right over my head. Hilarious, now that I think about it.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
dmwalking

@Fitch

wut? r u from norcal or something? damn near everyone here calls it "cali" i rarely hear someone say california unless they're speaking formally.

No, I'm from San Diego. I don't know which part you're from, but it just always seems that the people who call it "Cali" are never the ones from "Cali." On urban dictionary, one of the definitions for Cali is: "A word for 'California' used by no one who has ever lived in California. Use 'Cali' and you will immediately sound like a hick." Another is: "Stupid and pointless with no purpose except pissing off Californians..." Yet another says: "A name that non-native Californian's use when refering to California and trying to seem like a real Californian.
Typical of an East coaster." And the last one on the first page says: "a word used by non Californians. Typically often thought of as a children's word. Only posers and losers use this word to seem cool." That's just on the first page too.

Doesn't Tupac say Cali in California love? Were californians upset? Stop it.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 3, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
mikebarn

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 3, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
stalker46ss

IDK if this will work but somebody go to Seth's friend lists and pick out all the niggas with crispy dark skin. We can find out who he really is through the process of eliminationsmile
August 3, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
stalker46ss

The president of morehouse college is also on Seth's facebook somebody message him. Also keep callling barbagels parents.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:40 PM

Inactive

Dude you're obsessed
August 3, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
*ER!C

ur a faggot...u still goin on wit dis shit? nigga u really have no life

log off mike
August 3, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
jmac100394

Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really
August 3, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Bet

Boland/Mike's Drink of choice
August 3, 2012 @ 05:30 PM

Inactive

Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info
August 3, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
Bet

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info

Get a piece of paper, put the time stamp/date/Boland on it. Go to Irvington High School and take a pic. Cover your face with the paper or what ever. The only valid proof
August 3, 2012 @ 05:39 PM

Inactive

Boland dis you? Dis niga recently signed up to HB claiming he a Boland fan.

August 3, 2012 @ 05:42 PM

Inactive

Get a piece of paper, put the time stamp/date/Boland on it. Go to Irvington High School and take a pic. Cover your face with the paper or what ever. The only valid proof

I already did that TWICE! But I don't care anymore I'll just let you think I'm chubby white dude.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
Fibrelight

^ no you didn't.
You posted a picture of a hand next to some paper saying boland on it, big difference
August 3, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
stalker46ss

shit like this makes you sound like u ARE barbagel. U r too fuckin diligient on denying that u r not him man. sounds fishy
August 3, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
jkoop

I already did that TWICE! But I don't care anymore I'll just let you think I'm chubby white dude.

You're the chubby white dude. Log off
August 3, 2012 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

^ no you didn't.
You posted a picture of a hand next to some paper saying boland on it, big difference

Exactly and I picture texted that photo (FROM MY 510 AREA CODE) to a member on here and he posted it. I also posted a tagged image of an envelope addressed to Fremont, Ca with my zip code. and everything. Now how would this Bagel nigga have access to an envelope to Fremont. Yea sure you guys keep claiming he has connections all over the nation and he conveniently asked his black friend from Fremont, Ca (A BIG FUCKING STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION) to scurry over and grab an envelope to write "Boland" and text a picture within five minutes of me saying I will post it. Your theories just make no sense at all.

But like I said I don't care if you guys think I'm dude, it's dead at this point.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:56 PM

Inactive

You're right I amconfused
August 3, 2012 @ 05:57 PM

Inactive

I'm not logging off anytime soon bum. You gotta deal wid me
August 3, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
Bet

Boland do what I said, finding a black dude in Fremont is easy as fuck, niggas sprawling every where. Get a paper do the info take a pic at Irvington and I will believe you.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:02 PM

Inactive

Boland do what I said, finding a black dude in Fremont is easy as fuck, niggas sprawling every where. Get a paper do the info take a pic at Irvington and I will believe you.

You want me to drive all the way from Mission to Irvington high school and take a picture???? Then you're just gonna say "you got your black friend to go take that for you"
August 3, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Lemonz

Wait, so Ghost got banned for posting other people's FB pics, but this faggot did more than that and still isn't banned?
August 3, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Bet

You want me to drive all the way from Mission to Irvington high school and take a picture???? Then you're just gonna say "you got your black friend to go take that for you"

Then get ya ass over to MSJ and take the pic
August 3, 2012 @ 06:07 PM

Inactive

Wait, so Ghost got banned for posting other people's FB pics, but this faggot did more than that and still isn't banned?

Mad?
August 3, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
jawesome

The fat ass will just come back under another name regardless, addiction too skrong. You all stupid as fuck expecting a ban to mean anything here.

Instagram: prxsh

August 3, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
atrillnigga

Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .
] dang surprised no one caught this nigga made another account to put his thoughts out their as another person. WHO THE FK JOINS IN AUGUEST READS ALL THIS SHITS AND GETS IT WITHOUT being here for a while. nigga my friend..just.

My nigga , do you NOT know how wrong you were on that post ? Another account ? Nigga this my first and only account I have on HB . I been on HB for a while reading shit constantly but just now decided to make an account . I aint got no reason to hide an og account to comment . Don't think you on to somethin nigga .

Please login first to reply.