FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 3, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
reeser

TRE'VELL ANDERSON IS THAT YOU

oh shit

edit:bruh im dead

where to cawp glasses

info on pointy tongue?
August 3, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
Soul Rize

Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .
] dang surprised no one caught this nigga made another account to put his thoughts out their as another person. WHO THE FK JOINS IN AUGUEST READS ALL THIS SHITS AND GETS IT WITHOUT being here for a while. nigga my friend..just.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 3, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
hndlz

wait. so the black power ranger and voldemort really aint THE black power ranger and THE voldemort

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
Moises Arias

since seth is not replying to his FB trying reaching out to him on twitter guys. http://twitter.com/MrDebonaire_SSO

@MrDebonaire_SSO

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 3, 2012 @ 07:55 AM

Inactive

thread moved too fast was at page 12 earlier haha dat lightning speed aether
August 3, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
AmericanLegend

how many people on here pretend to be shit behind their usernames? probably at least half.

i bet voldemort and black power ranger aren't really voldemort and black power ranger.

black power ranger might not even be black for all we know.

someone make a expose your face thread. all tagged pics. no more hidin yall.

edit: did omfgruben come back to this thread?

Drew i personally think you are a cool dude, and your wednesday vids are entertaining.
BUT COME THE FUCK ON!
How can you begin to compare someones avatar and username to faking an actual person.
No one is stupid enough to believe that Voldemort is fuckin voldemort, but as far as i know he never tried to tell anyone he was, and his username sure as hell does not have to equal his real name does it now?
Boland has impersonated another REAL person, pretended to be someone he found on facebook and used his pictures to act as him. He has like 900 posts and not a single one of them have any meaning now.
There is something called integrity, and this forum has absolutely none of that if you don't ban his ass, smh.

Calm down man Drew was trying to make a joke and you just KILLED IT way to go buddy
as for Boland that impersination thing is fucked upbut this shits funny.
USA

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
AmericanLegend

fuck

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
Pantic

Who the fuck are you? I've never even seen you around before this thread, another one of bolands accounts?
Drew wasn't making a joke he was defending why they don't ban boland like the other mods is doing, and instead of writing some useless comparisons he should be about his mod business and ban the fraud fuckboy.
August 3, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
Lil Boosie's Fade

how many people on here pretend to be shit behind their usernames? probably at least half.

i bet voldemort and black power ranger aren't really voldemort and black power ranger.

black power ranger might not even be black for all we know.

someone make a expose your face thread. all tagged pics. no more hidin yall.

edit: did omfgruben come back to this thread?

Drew i personally think you are a cool dude, and your wednesday vids are entertaining.
BUT COME THE FUCK ON!
How can you begin to compare someones avatar and username to faking an actual person.
No one is stupid enough to believe that Voldemort is fuckin voldemort, but as far as i know he never tried to tell anyone he was, and his username sure as hell does not have to equal his real name does it now?
Boland has impersonated another REAL person, pretended to be someone he found on facebook and used his pictures to act as him. He has like 900 posts and not a single one of them have any meaning now.
There is something called integrity, and this forum has absolutely none of that if you don't ban his ass, smh.

Bruh you need to calm down this is an online forum.

lol @ " not a single one of them have any meaning now."

lol @ integrity.
August 3, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
Fitch

Has anyone done an IP scan. Anyone can vouch that I'm in Cali and that dude's in Iowa

Okay if supposedly this fat dude named Michael then how is my area code 510 (THAT I'VE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST) I have texted each and every person who has tried to reach me from this site. I am not in fucking Iowa I'm in Cali. I wish someone would run a legit IP check because I swear I'm half innocent here

You keep persisting that you're from California, but here's something you should stop doing: Quit calling it "Cali"!! The only people that call it that are out-of-staters. In my whole life, I've heard maybe one Californian call it "Cali," and now that I think about it, I don't even think she was from here. You got to act the part man. You're from Iowa!

why are you still posting on HB have you learned nothing from Jacob, Eric, kelly, bapa, ape, etc? Once you been blacklisted by Hypebeast you will always be black listed by hypebeast. It seems as if you cant live with out HB. Since you cant my best advice is to start over make a new account as a new black man and stay under the radar.

I'm not goin out with people thinking I'm some obese suburban teenager

Of course you don't want people thinking that. You are a obese suburban teenager, right? But you come on the internet and you can be anyone you want to. Not just you, but all of us. We can be anyone online. For example, you chose to be a homosexual black male whose appearance you borrowed from a friend. Eventually, your lies caught up with you and you became exposed. People found out that you're just some chubby gay white kid. You of course don't like this because even after your cover is blown, even after all the L's and ethering, you'll be damned if we find out (or more accurately, you admit to) your true identity--the one you came on here to hide.
August 3, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
Pig

Boland Saga might not make it.

Next time on Hypeball-Z: The return of mecha-ronnel
August 3, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
AmericanLegend

Who the fuck are you? I've never even seen you around before this thread, another one of bolands accounts?
Drew wasn't making a joke he was defending why they don't ban boland like the other mods is doing, and instead of writing some useless comparisons he should be about his mod business and ban the fraud fuckboy.

I'm Bolands Spanish step-brother
Bolando

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
Pantic

I just like arguing, and i know it's an online forum, what you really meant to "lol @" is yourself, for taking my words so serious, instead of putting them in relation to the matter.
I want boland to get banned, cause he deserves it. Now go back to your small denim shop and sow some jeans, im out this thread
August 3, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
powerball

@Fitch

wut? r u from norcal or something? damn near everyone here calls it "cali" i rarely hear someone say california unless they're speaking formally.
August 3, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
╒rozzy

?

I'm from NorCal and a lot of people call California "Cali"

August 3, 2012 @ 09:36 AM
powerball

that's what i'm saying. everyone from socal that i know calls it cali. only when im speakin formally do i say california.
August 3, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
Fitch

@Fitch

wut? r u from norcal or something? damn near everyone here calls it "cali" i rarely hear someone say california unless they're speaking formally.

No, I'm from San Diego. I don't know which part you're from, but it just always seems that the people who call it "Cali" are never the ones from "Cali." On urban dictionary, one of the definitions for Cali is: "A word for 'California' used by no one who has ever lived in California. Use 'Cali' and you will immediately sound like a hick." Another is: "Stupid and pointless with no purpose except pissing off Californians..." Yet another says: "A name that non-native Californian's use when refering to California and trying to seem like a real Californian.
Typical of an East coaster." And the last one on the first page says: "a word used by non Californians. Typically often thought of as a children's word. Only posers and losers use this word to seem cool." That's just on the first page too.
August 3, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
╒rozzy

"I'm from Cali."
"No you're not, you fucktard, no one says Cali in California."
"You're right, I'm actually from Iowa. My life is empty."

This was from the first page on Urban Dictionary. lol, I don't use it but I hear alot of kids use it.

August 3, 2012 @ 10:36 AM
Fitch

"I'm from Cali."
"No you're not, you fucktard, no one says Cali in California."
"You're right, I'm actually from Iowa. My life is empty."

This was from the first page on Urban Dictionary. lol, I don't use it but I hear a lot of kids use it.

I actually saw this on the first page but the irony with the whole Iowa thing went right over my head. Hilarious, now that I think about it.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
dmwalking

@Fitch

No, I'm from San Diego. I don't know which part you're from, but it just always seems that the people who call it "Cali" are never the ones from "Cali." On urban dictionary, one of the definitions for Cali is: "A word for 'California' used by no one who has ever lived in California. Use 'Cali' and you will immediately sound like a hick." Another is: "Stupid and pointless with no purpose except pissing off Californians..." Yet another says: "A name that non-native Californian's use when refering to California and trying to seem like a real Californian.
Typical of an East coaster." And the last one on the first page says: "a word used by non Californians. Typically often thought of as a children's word. Only posers and losers use this word to seem cool." That's just on the first page too.

Doesn't Tupac say Cali in California love? Were californians upset? Stop it.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 3, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
mikebarn

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 3, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
stalker46ss

IDK if this will work but somebody go to Seth's friend lists and pick out all the niggas with crispy dark skin. We can find out who he really is through the process of eliminationsmile
August 3, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
stalker46ss

The president of morehouse college is also on Seth's facebook somebody message him. Also keep callling barbagels parents.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:40 PM

Inactive

Dude you're obsessed
August 3, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
*ER!C

ur a faggot...u still goin on wit dis shit? nigga u really have no life

log off mike
August 3, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
jmac100394

Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really
August 3, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Bet

Boland/Mike's Drink of choice
August 3, 2012 @ 05:30 PM

Inactive

Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info
August 3, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
Bet

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info

Get a piece of paper, put the time stamp/date/Boland on it. Go to Irvington High School and take a pic. Cover your face with the paper or what ever. The only valid proof
August 3, 2012 @ 05:39 PM

Inactive

Boland dis you? Dis niga recently signed up to HB claiming he a Boland fan.

Please login first to reply.