August 3, 2012 @ 05:19 AM

Inactive

Piggybacking, ganging up on one person and behind a computer screen. It's weak as fuck. Pack mentality. Notice how I can take all you bums on at once. I don't need backup or co-signers. Even before the board turned on me I never looked for help, always fought my own battles.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
jmac100394

Piggybacking, ganging up on one person and behind a computer screen. It's weak as fuck. Pack mentality. Notice how I can take all you bums on at once. I don't need backup or co-signers. Even before the board turned on me I never looked for help, always fought my own battles.

Pretending to be another person is weak as fuck and a crime
Why isn't this bitch banned yet, im sick of reading his fucking posts
August 3, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
JohnvHarrison

shut your stupid faggot ass up nigga, you lost, no matter what you say, you lost. what the fuck are you trying to prove to us? your ass got flamed nigga. you took over 25 pages of L's across 3 threads within 24 hours, you are done for nigga. Log the Fuck off.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 3, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
reeser

You pretended to be a gay black guy on the internet. Why are you even talking about ganging up on someone "behind a computer". You did your shit behind a computer screen too.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
AG23

since when is trolling a "social experiment". smh.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

August 3, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
TwiggyDig

I looked at every single one of seth friends who goes to Morehouse and the only person who is from cali is Johnny Miller

Johnny is the guy with the pink. Is this you Boland??

i have two mutual friends with seth from cali
August 3, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
BuddyOmar

since when is trolling a "social experiment". smh.

Then 5 minutes later the nigga changed his motive. Buddy switched his motive more times than schizo at this rate smfh. Boland you legit spent all day repeatin the same shit nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
DREWKKAKE

how many people on here pretend to be shit behind their usernames? probably at least half.

i bet voldemort and black power ranger aren't really voldemort and black power ranger.

black power ranger might not even be black for all we know.

someone make a expose your face thread. all tagged pics. no more hidin yall.

edit: did omfgruben come back to this thread?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 3, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

@twiggydig WHATS SETH'S FACEBOOK I BET I CAN FIND OUT WHO THE NIGGA REALLY IS
August 3, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
AmericanLegend

What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 06:05 AM

Inactive

Omar shut the fuck up and get back to posting your flop Youtube videos that barely get any views.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

Omar shut the fuck up and get back to posting your flop Youtube videos that barely get any views.

Bro, what don't you get? You have been repeating the same shit over and over this whole thread. You want this to end? Take a fucking tagged picture of yourself already.

edit: Omar is dat nigga doe cool
August 3, 2012 @ 06:09 AM

Inactive

@JohnvHarrison

Don't worry about it bum. Just know that 'yo punk ass will stay tuned like always. I have your mind, ugly.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
BuddyOmar

Don't be mad my nigga. Buy a shirt from the #OYYOYSL brand b. You have only yourself to blame my nigga.

Edit: Btw nigga, how you gonna fire shots at me? I created you nigga. Your whole fake homothug bullshit? You swagger jacked me #pause.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Mortal Kombat

suspended

WILD
AmericanLegend

that one like you got was from me and I ment to dislike it now I can't change it

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 06:11 AM

Inactive

how many people on here pretend to be shit behind their usernames? probably at least half.

i bet voldemort and black power ranger aren't really voldemort and black power ranger.

blackpowerranger's real name is imran and he's posted pics of himself, pics of himself n fit pics... nigga wtf u talkin bout... no one is taking pics of random ppl on the net and pretending to impersonate them. stop that shit 5
August 3, 2012 @ 06:13 AM

Inactive

@The Ders

I posted two tagged pictures, one being an envelope addressed to my city. The fuck I look lime actually posting my face after all that has transpired. I don't care if you punks don't ever believe me. I'm here to stay, sorry.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:14 AM

Inactive

jesus christ just ban this kid already shit is getting annoying

August 3, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
TwiggyDig

@twiggydig WHATS SETH'S FACEBOOK I BET I CAN FIND OUT WHO THE NIGGA REALLY IS

http://www.facebook.com/MrDebonaire22
August 3, 2012 @ 06:18 AM

Inactive

Ghost when are you gonna post that alleged IP scan you narrow faced bitch. I been waiting for someone to post some irrefutable proof but I guess I'm reaching for the stars. Honestly I thinki it's cute how you've gotten the entire board to believe I'm actually some overweight white kid from some flyover town. -sigh
August 3, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
TwiggyDig

Nobody cares anymore stfu

You care rock head, big foreheard having punk that's why you keep posting in this thread.

Least I aint ashamed of my own face pussy

Go hide behind some more identities ya pathetic bum

August 3, 2012 @ 06:21 AM

Inactive

Seth is not going to respond to any of you, so I don't know why you keep posting his FB link. That's just as bad as everything you claim I did. He don't get down like that and he won't respond to strangers messaging him with some suck vendetta out to get me
August 3, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

Ghost when are you gonna post that alleged IP scan you narrow faced bitch. I been waiting for someone to post some irrefutable proof but I guess I'm reaching for the stars. Honestly I thinki it's cute how you've gotten the entire board to believe I'm actually some overweight white kid from some flyover town. -sigh

No, what's funny is that you are so deathly afraid of being labelled as such yet you won't give an irrefutable proof such as a tagged picture of at least half your face with a paper saying Boland or HypeBeast.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

TRE'VELL ANDERSON IS THAT YOU
August 3, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
AmericanLegend

Like in 3 seconds if Boland is gay
keep scrolling if you love the devil

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
JohnvHarrison

oh shit

edit:bruh im dead

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 3, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
AmericanLegend

oh shit

edit:bruh im dead

Have you guys established bolands true identity yet

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
Pantic

Drew i personally think you are a cool dude, and your wednesday vids are entertaining.
BUT COME THE FUCK ON!
How can you begin to compare someones avatar and username to faking an actual person.
No one is stupid enough to believe that Voldemort is fuckin voldemort, but as far as i know he never tried to tell anyone he was, and his username sure as hell does not have to equal his real name does it now?
Boland has impersonated another REAL person, pretended to be someone he found on facebook and used his pictures to act as him. He has like 900 posts and not a single one of them have any meaning now.
There is something called integrity, and this forum has absolutely none of that if you don't ban his ass, smh.

Please login first to reply.