Color and Light

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:30
Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info
Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:39
Barbagel mad cause he's never had/will have a woman so he's gotta live on the internet trying to gain approval on a fashion forum. Sad really

Do you guys honestly believe I'm this Barbagel person? Okay whatever makes my life much easier. You ain't got my info

Get a piece of paper, put the time stamp/date/Boland on it. Go to Irvington High School and take a pic. Cover your face with the paper or what ever. The only valid proof

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:39
Boland dis you? Dis niga recently signed up to HB claiming he a Boland fan.

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:42

Get a piece of paper, put the time stamp/date/Boland on it. Go to Irvington High School and take a pic. Cover your face with the paper or what ever. The only valid proof

I already did that TWICE! But I don't care anymore I'll just let you think I'm chubby white dude.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:49
^ no you didn't.
You posted a picture of a hand next to some paper saying boland on it, big difference
Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:54

shit like this makes you sound like u ARE barbagel. U r too fuckin diligient on denying that u r not him man. sounds fishy
Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:55

I already did that TWICE! But I don't care anymore I'll just let you think I'm chubby white dude.

You're the chubby white dude. Log off

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:55
^ no you didn't.
You posted a picture of a hand next to some paper saying boland on it, big difference

Exactly and I picture texted that photo (FROM MY 510 AREA CODE) to a member on here and he posted it. I also posted a tagged image of an envelope addressed to Fremont, Ca with my zip code. and everything. Now how would this Bagel nigga have access to an envelope to Fremont. Yea sure you guys keep claiming he has connections all over the nation and he conveniently asked his black friend from Fremont, Ca (A BIG FUCKING STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION) to scurry over and grab an envelope to write "Boland" and text a picture within five minutes of me saying I will post it. Your theories just make no sense at all.

But like I said I don't care if you guys think I'm dude, it's dead at this point.

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:56

You're right I am:|

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:57

I'm not logging off anytime soon bum. You gotta deal wid me
Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:58
Boland do what I said, finding a black dude in Fremont is easy as fuck, niggas sprawling every where. Get a paper do the info take a pic at Irvington and I will believe you.

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 18:02
Boland do what I said, finding a black dude in Fremont is easy as fuck, niggas sprawling every where. Get a paper do the info take a pic at Irvington and I will believe you.

You want me to drive all the way from Mission to Irvington high school and take a picture???? Then you're just gonna say "you got your black friend to go take that for you"
Aug 03, 2012 @ 18:04
Wait, so Ghost got banned for posting other people's FB pics, but this faggot did more than that and still isn't banned?
Aug 03, 2012 @ 18:04

You want me to drive all the way from Mission to Irvington high school and take a picture???? Then you're just gonna say "you got your black friend to go take that for you"

Then get ya ass over to MSJ and take the pic

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 18:07
Wait, so Ghost got banned for posting other people's FB pics, but this faggot did more than that and still isn't banned?

Mad?
Aug 03, 2012 @ 18:09
The fat ass will just come back under another name regardless, addiction too skrong. You all stupid as fuck expecting a ban to mean anything here.

instagram: prxsh

Aug 03, 2012 @ 18:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .
] dang surprised no one caught this nigga made another account to put his thoughts out their as another person. WHO THE FK JOINS IN AUGUEST READS ALL THIS SHITS AND GETS IT WITHOUT being here for a while. nigga my friend..just.

My nigga , do you NOT know how wrong you were on that post ? Another account ? Nigga this my first and only account I have on HB . I been on HB for a while reading shit constantly but just now decided to make an account . I aint got no reason to hide an og account to comment . Don't think you on to somethin nigga .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
] dang surprised no one caught this nigga made another account to put his thoughts out their as another person. WHO THE FK JOINS IN AUGUEST READS ALL THIS SHITS AND GETS IT WITHOUT being here for a while. nigga my friend..just.

My nigga , do you NOT know how wrong you were on that post ? Another account ? Nigga this my first and only account I have on HB . I been on HB for a while reading shit constantly but just now decided to make an account . I aint got no reason to hide an og account to comment . Don't think you on to somethin nigga .

dont lie
Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:03
New Boland Theory:
-Boland might be one of the mods here which is the reason why he's not getting banned ( " I am here to stay")
Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:16

dont lie

Lie about what my nigga ? What the fuck I got to lie for ? Just cause some members on here lie doesnt mean ALL . I just made this account like 2 days ago and this is my 1st and only account .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:33
youre still a bitch and i bet you aint even trill

i bet you aint even a nigga either

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:45

i bet you aint even a nigga either[/q
lol you assume I'm a bitch and not a nigga after i only have 4 posts . Fuck you sposed to be ? Nigga get the fuck back . By the way I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .
Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:50
Mike if you gonna write down shit at least make sure the handwriting matches. They were totally different. You a fuck nigga and your attempts at firing ethers were about as accurate as a palm reading from a downs syndrome afflicted cretin. You whack at this lying thing blood. I know a nigga in Iowa that lives 20 min from you no lie. Just a thought you should keep in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:53

I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .

Yeah.... Pretty gay

lol you assume I'm a bitch and not a nigga after i only have 4 posts . Fuck you sposed to be ? Nigga get the fuck back . By the way I am a nigga and a pretty one at that .

youre a bitch nigga

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:56
I know a nigga in Iowa that lives 20 min from you no lie. Just a thought you should keep in mind.

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:58
Mike if you gonna write down shit at least make sure the handwriting matches. They were totally different. You a fuck nigga and your attempts at firing ethers were about as accurate as a palm reading from a downs syndrome afflicted cretin. You whack at this lying thing blood. I know a nigga in Iowa that lives 20 min from you no lie. Just a thought you should keep in mind.

Okay Omar. Keep it moving.

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 19:58
They really think I'm actually that dude. This is so hilarious
Aug 03, 2012 @ 20:02
youre a bitch nigga

And obviously youz beez a hater . Get off my dick , you just jump in on a random post and make a comment thats not even relevant to what I said . Whats yo mothafuckin purpose ?
Please login first to reply.