Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
B Low Brown

Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
KoreanJesus

OFFICIAL THREAD OF 2012

GHOST THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP FOR ADMIN

FUCK BOLAND

REST IN PISS YOU FAGGOT FUCK
August 3, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
franjoli

DAMN THESE DUDES COMIN OUT THEY GRAVES AND SHIT!! JACOBSEVER BOUT TO ZOMBIE BITE THIS NIGGA

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

August 3, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
EL_Guapo

Jacob came out of his bus just to ether Boland, I LOVE HB

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 3, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Jollibee.

What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

Jacob vs Bobagelbites. The battle of the Etherens.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
craigsagersuit

What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

Because he's the hero HB deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A frail knight.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
jkoop

August 3, 2012 @ 04:53 AM

Inactive

Crusty, burnt lips (aka B Low) is correct. Avoid my posts altogether, this is what I've been saying prior to these recent events. Truth be told I never too much bothered anyone on this board. I only attack when I'm being attacked. Now that that's settles, you go your way and I'll go mine.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
jjangles111

lol! has anyone gotten an actual response?

http://hatreserve.com the cheapest fitteds online

August 3, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
JohnvHarrison

Crusty, burnt lips (aka B Low) is correct. Avoid my posts altogether, this is what I've been saying prior to these recent events. Truth be told I never too much bothered anyone on this board. I only attack when I'm being attacked. Now that that's settles, you go your way and I'll go mine.

shut up.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 3, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

GIFSoup
August 3, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
Jollibee.

The

Because he's the hero HB deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A frail knight.

The Frail Knight Rises. Boland is a gay Bane.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
B Low Brown

Srs tho
Nigga I got chap stick on my shit at all times, my lips softer than a Drake hook

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 05:19 AM

Inactive

Piggybacking, ganging up on one person and behind a computer screen. It's weak as fuck. Pack mentality. Notice how I can take all you bums on at once. I don't need backup or co-signers. Even before the board turned on me I never looked for help, always fought my own battles.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:19 AM

Inactive

Piggybacking, ganging up on one person and behind a computer screen. It's weak as fuck. Pack mentality. Notice how I can take all you bums on at once. I don't need backup or co-signers. Even before the board turned on me I never looked for help, always fought my own battles.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
jmac100394

Pretending to be another person is weak as fuck and a crime
Why isn't this bitch banned yet, im sick of reading his fucking posts
August 3, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
JohnvHarrison

shut your stupid faggot ass up nigga, you lost, no matter what you say, you lost. what the fuck are you trying to prove to us? your ass got flamed nigga. you took over 25 pages of L's across 3 threads within 24 hours, you are done for nigga. Log the Fuck off.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 3, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
reeser

You pretended to be a gay black guy on the internet. Why are you even talking about ganging up on someone "behind a computer". You did your shit behind a computer screen too.

Follow my instagram: @fendi

August 3, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
AG23

since when is trolling a "social experiment". smh.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

August 3, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
TwiggyDig

I looked at every single one of seth friends who goes to Morehouse and the only person who is from cali is Johnny Miller

Johnny is the guy with the pink. Is this you Boland??

i have two mutual friends with seth from cali
August 3, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
BuddyOmar

since when is trolling a "social experiment". smh.

Then 5 minutes later the nigga changed his motive. Buddy switched his motive more times than schizo at this rate smfh. Boland you legit spent all day repeatin the same shit nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
w)entandrew

how many people on here pretend to be shit behind their usernames? probably at least half.

i bet voldemort and black power ranger aren't really voldemort and black power ranger.

black power ranger might not even be black for all we know.

someone make a expose your face thread. all tagged pics. no more hidin yall.

edit: did omfgruben come back to this thread?

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

August 3, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

@twiggydig WHATS SETH'S FACEBOOK I BET I CAN FIND OUT WHO THE NIGGA REALLY IS
August 3, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
AmericanLegend

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 06:05 AM

Inactive

Omar shut the fuck up and get back to posting your flop Youtube videos that barely get any views.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
The Ders

Omar shut the fuck up and get back to posting your flop Youtube videos that barely get any views.

Bro, what don't you get? You have been repeating the same shit over and over this whole thread. You want this to end? Take a fucking tagged picture of yourself already.

edit: Omar is dat nigga doe cool

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

August 3, 2012 @ 06:09 AM

Inactive

@JohnvHarrison

Don't worry about it bum. Just know that 'yo punk ass will stay tuned like always. I have your mind, ugly.
August 3, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
BuddyOmar

Don't be mad my nigga. Buy a shirt from the #OYYOYSL brand b. You have only yourself to blame my nigga.

Edit: Btw nigga, how you gonna fire shots at me? I created you nigga. Your whole fake homothug bullshit? You swagger jacked me #pause.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

WILD

Please login first to reply.