August 03, 2012 @ 03:54:13
Jacob's time to shine?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 03, 2012 @ 03:54:51
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON ?!
Im not sure whats going on ?) ?) ?)
August 03, 2012 @ 03:54:55

Inactive User

You should be ashamed of that funny-shaped head, bitch. Ol' oogly ass Fred Samson lookin ass nigg

#CuteNiggaGang will neva die we immortal, pussy.
U just salty cause you got kicked out da empire peasant
August 03, 2012 @ 03:55:39
Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 03, 2012 @ 03:56:09
You should be ashamed of that funny-shaped head, bitch. Ol' oogly ass Fred Samson lookin ass nigg

#CuteNiggaGang will neva die we immortal, pussy.
U just salty cause you got kicked out da empire peasant

Fucking peasants b

August 03, 2012 @ 03:59:32

Inactive User

Even Jacobsever etherin dis peasant bruh
August 03, 2012 @ 04:00:36
i've been laughing my ass off for the past hour thank you hb.
#dstylesformusicmod
August 03, 2012 @ 04:01:06
^^It's L's after L's. smokeyface
August 03, 2012 @ 04:02:33
You know you've been ethered when jacobsever gives you an L
August 03, 2012 @ 04:04:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

August 03, 2012 @ 04:07:16
OFFICIAL THREAD OF 2012

GHOST THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP FOR ADMIN

FUCK BOLAND

REST IN PISS YOU FAGGOT FUCK
August 03, 2012 @ 04:12:47
DAMN THESE DUDES COMIN OUT THEY GRAVES AND SHIT!! JACOBSEVER BOUT TO ZOMBIE BITE THIS NIGGA
August 03, 2012 @ 04:16:15
Jacob came out of his bus just to ether Boland, I LOVE HB

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 03, 2012 @ 04:18:44
What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

Jacob vs Bobagelbites. The battle of the Etherens.
August 03, 2012 @ 04:22:09
What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

Because he's the hero HB deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A frail knight.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 03, 2012 @ 04:22:48
August 03, 2012 @ 04:53:31
Crusty, burnt lips (aka B Low) is correct. Avoid my posts altogether, this is what I've been saying prior to these recent events. Truth be told I never too much bothered anyone on this board. I only attack when I'm being attacked. Now that that's settles, you go your way and I'll go mine.
August 03, 2012 @ 04:56:06
lol! has anyone gotten an actual response?
August 03, 2012 @ 04:56:26
Crusty, burnt lips (aka B Low) is correct. Avoid my posts altogether, this is what I've been saying prior to these recent events. Truth be told I never too much bothered anyone on this board. I only attack when I'm being attacked. Now that that's settles, you go your way and I'll go mine.

shut up.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 03, 2012 @ 05:01:04
The

Because he's the hero HB deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A frail knight.

The Frail Knight Rises. Boland is a gay Bane.
August 03, 2012 @ 05:04:57

Srs tho
Nigga I got chap stick on my shit at all times, my lips softer than a Drake hook

August 03, 2012 @ 05:19:02
Piggybacking, ganging up on one person and behind a computer screen. It's weak as fuck. Pack mentality. Notice how I can take all you bums on at once. I don't need backup or co-signers. Even before the board turned on me I never looked for help, always fought my own battles.
August 03, 2012 @ 05:19:10
Piggybacking, ganging up on one person and behind a computer screen. It's weak as fuck. Pack mentality. Notice how I can take all you bums on at once. I don't need backup or co-signers. Even before the board turned on me I never looked for help, always fought my own battles.
August 03, 2012 @ 05:20:33

Pretending to be another person is weak as fuck and a crime
Why isn't this bitch banned yet, im sick of reading his fucking posts
August 03, 2012 @ 05:25:54

shut your stupid faggot ass up nigga, you lost, no matter what you say, you lost. what the fuck are you trying to prove to us? your ass got flamed nigga. you took over 25 pages of L's across 3 threads within 24 hours, you are done for nigga. Log the Fuck off.
August 03, 2012 @ 05:28:43

You pretended to be a gay black guy on the internet. Why are you even talking about ganging up on someone "behind a computer". You did your shit behind a computer screen too.
August 03, 2012 @ 05:38:41
since when is trolling a "social experiment". smh.
August 03, 2012 @ 05:42:23
August 03, 2012 @ 05:56:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
I looked at every single one of seth friends who goes to Morehouse and the only person who is from cali is Johnny Miller

Johnny is the guy with the pink. Is this you Boland??

i have two mutual friends with seth from cali
Please login first to reply.
x