FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 3, 2012 @ 03:29 AM

Inactive

Ooh I hope the mod will confirm this shit. All your faces about to be cracked
August 3, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
jkoop

Boland, I don't think you'll act the same, when you realize that HB will be contacting Seth nonstop until you're out. You're fucking retarded.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
daphonk

Y'all some straight up dick-riding, co-signing, basic ass niggas. You punks had better team up when it come to me, because I ain't goin' no muthafuckin' where. Dead @ these bums thinking they about to chase me off this muthafucka. What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch. Ghost you can continue to screen cap, copy-paste, and dig and dig til' your heart's content. You will never get the last word when it come to me you funny-lookin ass punk. I'ma be here until this bitch reaches 200 pages, I don't give a fuck. We can go 7654567877 pages it's nothin, I can hold ya ugly ass up all night long so keep pounding away at that keyboard bum. I'll take all you muthafuckas' on I don't give a fuck. You can yell and scream, bang your against the wall, snatch those wig pieces out of your head, beat your chest like Donkey Kong, and stomp your feet into the ground but I'm here to stay! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deal wid it.

August 3, 2012 @ 03:36 AM

Inactive

Nobody cares anymore stfu

You care rock head, big foreheard having punk that's why you keep posting in this thread.

Least I aint ashamed of my own face pussy

Go hide behind some more identities ya pathetic bum
August 3, 2012 @ 03:41 AM

Inactive

You should be ashamed of that funny-shaped head, bitch. Ol' oogly ass Fred Samson lookin ass nigg
August 3, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
BIRTH

CHECK HIS IP FROM LAST WEEK, HE OBVIOUSLY HAS USED A PROXY BY NOW

August 3, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
nochurch

BuddyOmar x Ghost got the CIA runnin for its money smh..they make it look easy *in trapaholics voice*

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 3, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
jacobsever

What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

August 3, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
craigsagersuit

Jacob's time to shine?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

abstrax

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON ?!
Im not sure whats going on confused confused confused

Inactive

You should be ashamed of that funny-shaped head, bitch. Ol' oogly ass Fred Samson lookin ass nigg

#CuteNiggaGang will neva die we immortal, pussy.
U just salty cause you got kicked out da empire peasant
August 3, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
B Low Brown

Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
B Low Brown

#CuteNiggaGang will neva die we immortal, pussy.
U just salty cause you got kicked out da empire peasant

Fucking peasants b

August 3, 2012 @ 03:59 AM

Inactive

Even Jacobsever etherin dis peasant bruh
August 3, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
sharky

i've been laughing my ass off for the past hour thank you hb.
#dstylesformusicmod
August 3, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
linh

^^It's L's after L's. cool
August 3, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
reeser

You know you've been ethered when jacobsever gives you an L
August 3, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
B Low Brown

Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

August 3, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
KoreanJesus

OFFICIAL THREAD OF 2012

GHOST THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP FOR ADMIN

FUCK BOLAND

REST IN PISS YOU FAGGOT FUCK
August 3, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
franjoli

DAMN THESE DUDES COMIN OUT THEY GRAVES AND SHIT!! JACOBSEVER BOUT TO ZOMBIE BITE THIS NIGGA

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

August 3, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
EL_Guapo

Jacob came out of his bus just to ether Boland, I LOVE HB

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 3, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Jollibee.

What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

Jacob vs Bobagelbites. The battle of the Etherens.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
craigsagersuit

Because he's the hero HB deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A frail knight.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
jkoop

August 3, 2012 @ 04:53 AM

Inactive

Crusty, burnt lips (aka B Low) is correct. Avoid my posts altogether, this is what I've been saying prior to these recent events. Truth be told I never too much bothered anyone on this board. I only attack when I'm being attacked. Now that that's settles, you go your way and I'll go mine.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
jjangles111

lol! has anyone gotten an actual response?

http://hatreserve.com the cheapest fitteds online

August 3, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
JohnvHarrison

Crusty, burnt lips (aka B Low) is correct. Avoid my posts altogether, this is what I've been saying prior to these recent events. Truth be told I never too much bothered anyone on this board. I only attack when I'm being attacked. Now that that's settles, you go your way and I'll go mine.

shut up.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 3, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
Jollibee.

The

Because he's the hero HB deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A frail knight.

The Frail Knight Rises. Boland is a gay Bane.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
B Low Brown

Srs tho
Nigga I got chap stick on my shit at all times, my lips softer than a Drake hook

August 3, 2012 @ 05:19 AM

Inactive

Piggybacking, ganging up on one person and behind a computer screen. It's weak as fuck. Pack mentality. Notice how I can take all you bums on at once. I don't need backup or co-signers. Even before the board turned on me I never looked for help, always fought my own battles.

Please login first to reply.