Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 3, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
BuddyOmar

confused

!!!!

post tagged face pics. doesnt have to be your whole face

Handwriting in this picture is different than the one you posted in the receipt. Just saying blood.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 12:48 AM

Inactive

why are you still posting on HB have you learned nothing from Jacob, Eric, kelly, bapa, ape, etc? Once you been blacklisted by Hypebeast you will always be black listed by hypebeast. It seems as if you cant live with out HB. Since you cant my best advice is to start over make a new account as a new black man and stay under the radar.

I'm not goin out with people thinking I'm some obese suburban teenager
August 3, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
ThaGame

why are you still posting on HB have you learned nothing from Jacob, Eric, kelly, bapa, ape, etc? Once you been blacklisted by Hypebeast you will always be black listed by hypebeast. It seems as if you cant live with out HB. Since you cant my best advice is to start over make a new account as a new black man and stay under the radar.

but you are...so eat a bowl of hot dicks u faggot hobbit
August 3, 2012 @ 01:22 AM

Inactive

but you are...so eat a bowl of hot dicks u faggot hobbit

If you wanna think that more power to you
August 3, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
linh

Dude. Just.Stop.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
linh

edit: double post
August 3, 2012 @ 01:27 AM

Inactive

The funny thing is I posted more than of sufficient amount of proof. An envelope addressed to my city with my SN tagged to it. Posted my hand etc.

whatever...i dont give a fuck anymore. think whatever
August 3, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
ThaGame

we dont believe you.. you need more people
August 3, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
B Low Brown

confused

!!!!

post tagged face pics. doesnt have to be your whole face

Handwriting in this picture is different than the one you posted in the receipt. Just saying blood.

Very. Different.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
dirtyspc

Fuck,I leave HB for a day and i miss the greatest L in HB history?
RIP BOLAND AKA BARBAGELBITES.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

This dumb shit is done.

Before I begin, shoutout to BuddyOmar, Birth (Birthmark, Beachsmoke), powerball, & Dacota (i think his username is 'Young Nigga' now)

1) You lied about being who you are. Your word means nothing at all. You impersonated someone you're not on the internet. Your word cannot be trusted.

2) Anyone can write 'Boland' on a sheet of paper, put their hand on it, and take a picture. I can do that myself. That does not prove that the hand belongs to you

3) Anyone can get a number out of their state. Google Voice & other services. It works for texting and calls.

4) You lied last night saying that you were going to take a picture of yourself and proving that you are 'Boland' aka Seth, the dude you were impersonating... After time ran out, you realized you lost, and decided to make this thread to admit defeat. So again, you're a lying piece of shit that just keeps stalling.

5) Barbagelbites: OddFutureTalk troll. OFT = a gang of fucking loser ass kids. I'm sure a faggot like barbagelbites can easily ask another OFT faggot to take a pic of their hand or take texts for him, etc. Like I said, that hand can belong to anyone.

6) YOU ARE BARBAGELBITES.
Back when members could check the admin panel, powerball took your IP Address and ran a check, the shit said Iowa, and you had said in a previous thread that you got a call from BuddyOmar. You confirmed that shit. & the area code of that number was an Iowa area code. There's no coincidences.

The shit adds up, it's all mathematics. There's nothing more to discuss. You ARE barbagelbites.

7) There's a 0.1111111% chance you're being honest and barbagelbites really isn't you

butguess what...

NO BODY BELIEVES YOU!!!! AND THEY HAVE NO REASON TO!!! AHAAAAA.

YOU LOSE IN EVERY WAY NIGGA, TAKE THE L. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OPTION U RUN WITH, YOU'RE DONE NIGGA.

Now that this has been dealt with, let me address another issue.
Yes, we complain that the HB is dying, and we've been saying mods this, mod that,
and the mods are reading this like, oh lord, here comes another moderator bashing shit,

Well, this is for good reason.

Real talk, the last 7 threads of mine that have been closed & deleted were done so for no reason.
In addition, I was banned/suspended for no reason. No I did not post an HB member's private
FaceBook pictures (which was the reason for my banishment), so that is a straight up lie.

What you mods need to do is ban Boland. Correct me if I'm mistaken but multiple accounts on
HypeBeast at a time are not allowed...& he is barbagelbites, so delete all his accounts except
for his primary (Barbagelbites).

Finally, this last thing I have to address this
"Ghost for Mod" shit.

I promise you that I will NEVER. EVER. willingly choose to be accepted as a moderator on this forum.
Why? Because it seems as if the rules are to ban/close/delete/shutdown anything that is entertaining.
I don't want to be the one spoiling the forum. The truth is, it's not 2012, 2011, 2010 members that have
killed HB... it's the MODS who have murdered the forum. Therefore, I refuse to be grouped up with
them.

Threads like boland's and that other nigga who made the Official Tranny Thread stay alive, terrible
trolls such as boland do not get banned, they can break rules (ex. have multiple accounts) and still
have their accounts, but when someone makes a thread that goes against this faggotry agenda,
the shit gets deleted... EVEN if it's what everyone finds entertaining.

So, fuck the HB mods.

P.S.:
I saw a funny pic of 'boland' ( i actually don't even remember the pic tbh ) last night at around 10pm-ish if my memory serves me correctly. I linked the pic in the shoutbox and realized that the pic could lead me to FB. So in about a minute, I traced the source back to FaceBook.

I told BuddyOmar that I found 'boland's facebook but there was something fishy... I made a thread with pics of "boland's" mother, where boland did not complain about, yet complained about the threads where I posted his pic.
Alarms went off... It was very suspicious,

so I told buddy like yo... I don't think 'boland' is who he claims to be... He's just some dude who uses someone else's pics

& buddy told me he been known Boland was a troll but couldn't prove it... and he told me how Boland's IP's bene traced back to Iowa, and gave me the phone number he had used to call Boland... everything just added up, so I made the call but recorded the video to make sure if it was truly an exposure, that I'd get it all on cam.

So basically, shout out to
BuddyOmar
Powerball for having the intelligence to actually check out boland's ip address while everyone else was busy banning ppl and deleting threads when the moderator access panel was exposed
Birthmark for making the thread with my video
Dacota for delivering some of my messages
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Murder was the case that they gave me, I killed the Hermes store, somebody save me, Stuntin' to the max like wavy.... Oh shit! Oh, stuntin' to the max, I'm so wavy!"
August 3, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
koolgtrap

I will tag a picture of my black hand

DEAD LOL THIS FAGGOT
August 3, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
MUSASHI

/thread
August 3, 2012 @ 01:53 AM

Inactive

Poor Ghost. Pressed, perturbed, upset? Maybe all three.

Someone give him a pat on the back, poor thing
August 3, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

This dumb shit is done.

Before I begin, shoutout to BuddyOmar, Birth (Birthmark, Beachsmoke), powerball, & Dacota (i think his username is 'Young Nigga' now)

1) You lied about being who you are. Your word means nothing at all. You impersonated someone you're not on the internet. Your word cannot be trusted.

2) Anyone can write 'Boland' on a sheet of paper, put their hand on it, and take a picture. I can do that myself. That does not prove that the hand belongs to you

3) Anyone can get a number out of their state. Google Voice & other services. It works for texting and calls.

4) You lied last night saying that you were going to take a picture of yourself and proving that you are 'Boland' aka Seth, the dude you were impersonating... After time ran out, you realized you lost, and decided to make this thread to admit defeat. So again, you're a lying piece of shit that just keeps stalling.

5) Barbagelbites: OddFutureTalk troll. OFT = a gang of fucking loser ass kids. I'm sure a faggot like barbagelbites can easily ask another OFT faggot to take a pic of their hand or take texts for him, etc. Like I said, that hand can belong to anyone.

6) YOU ARE BARBAGELBITES.
Back when members could check the admin panel, powerball took your IP Address and ran a check, the shit said Iowa, and you had said in a previous thread that you got a call from BuddyOmar. You confirmed that shit. & the area code of that number was an Iowa area code. There's no coincidences.

The shit adds up, it's all mathematics. There's nothing more to discuss. You ARE barbagelbites.

7) There's a 0.1111111% chance you're being honest and barbagelbites really isn't you

butguess what...

NO BODY BELIEVES YOU!!!! AND THEY HAVE NO REASON TO!!! AHAAAAA.

YOU LOSE IN EVERY WAY NIGGA, TAKE THE L. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OPTION U RUN WITH, YOU'RE DONE NIGGA.

Now that this has been dealt with, let me address another issue.
Yes, we complain that the HB is dying, and we've been saying mods this, mod that,
and the mods are reading this like, oh lord, here comes another moderator bashing shit,

Well, this is for good reason.

Real talk, the last 7 threads of mine that have been closed & deleted were done so for no reason.
In addition, I was banned/suspended for no reason. No I did not post an HB member's private
FaceBook pictures (which was the reason for my banishment), so that is a straight up lie.

What you mods need to do is ban Boland. Correct me if I'm mistaken but multiple accounts on
HypeBeast at a time are not allowed...& he is barbagelbites, so delete all his accounts except
for his primary (Barbagelbites).

Finally, this last thing I have to address this
"Ghost for Mod" shit.

I promise you that I will NEVER. EVER. willingly choose to be accepted as a moderator on this forum.
Why? Because it seems as if the rules are to ban/close/delete/shutdown anything that is entertaining.
I don't want to be the one spoiling the forum. The truth is, it's not 2012, 2011, 2010 members that have
killed HB... it's the MODS who have murdered the forum. Therefore, I refuse to be grouped up with
them.

Threads like boland's and that other nigga who made the Official Tranny Thread stay alive, terrible
trolls such as boland do not get banned, they can break rules (ex. have multiple accounts) and still
have their accounts, but when someone makes a thread that goes against this faggotry agenda,
the shit gets deleted... EVEN if it's what everyone finds entertaining.

So, fuck the HB mods.

P.S.:
I saw a funny pic of 'boland' ( i actually don't even remember the pic tbh ) last night at around 10pm-ish if my memory serves me correctly. I linked the pic in the shoutbox and realized that the pic could lead me to FB. So in about a minute, I traced the source back to FaceBook.

I told BuddyOmar that I found 'boland's facebook but there was something fishy... I made a thread with pics of "boland's" mother, where boland did not complain about, yet complained about the threads where I posted his pic.
Alarms went off... It was very suspicious,

so I told buddy like yo... I don't think 'boland' is who he claims to be... He's just some dude who uses someone else's pics

& buddy told me he been known Boland was a troll but couldn't prove it... and he told me how Boland's IP's bene traced back to Iowa, and gave me the phone number he had used to call Boland... everything just added up, so I made the call but recorded the video to make sure if it was truly an exposure, that I'd get it all on cam.

So basically, shout out to
BuddyOmar
Powerball for having the intelligence to actually check out boland's ip address while everyone else was busy banning ppl and deleting threads when the moderator access panel was exposed
Birthmark for making the thread with my video
Dacota for delivering some of my messages
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Murder was the case that they gave me, I killed the Hermes store, somebody save me, Stuntin' to the max like wavy.... Oh shit! Oh, stuntin' to the max, I'm so wavy!"

August 3, 2012 @ 01:57 AM

Inactive

At the very end of the day you're wrong because I'm not barbagel dummy.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
EL_Guapo

I've been reading every comment since the 1st page and made til the the 7th and I have a massive fucking headache.
On some HB shit, I approve of this legendary ether. But on some real shit, Boland/BargelBites/whoever you are, I recommend you go to counseling. You have some really deep issues and strong insecurities if you need to pose as a another human being to be accepted in an internet forum. Seriously, what don't you see wrong in that? Stealing someone's identity, portraying a gay black man, you really stepped out of your character just to be someone you are not. For what? I suggest you seek a psychiatrist and really open up. I don't know anyone who is that fucked up in the head who will go these lengths just to be approved. This is ridiculous.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 3, 2012 @ 02:04 AM

Inactive

You've said that at least 20 times. Is that all you're worried about? hmmm...

August 3, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Pantic

LMAO GHOST!
I ordered my own casket when i got to the suspense you build up with the punctuation followed by that gif madness. Well done cool
August 3, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
jaded

wall of text

Your threads were deleted because before this got exposed, Boland PM'd me saying that private pictures from his Facebook that were very personal to him were being posted here without his permission, which means we have to remove them. Obviously we now know that it's not even him. If you had made those threads after all of this happened, they wouldn't have been removed.

As for him having multiple accounts, list the ones that belong to him and I'll close them.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 3, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
ThaGame

THEY FREE MY NIGGA GHOST!!
August 3, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
Daws

we dont believe you.. you need more people

August 3, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
ThaGame

NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA HEY HEY HEYYY!! GET FUCKEDDDD
August 3, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
DirtbagZack

aye bruh, you gave me false hope. i was trying to see past what team you were on bruh. but now youre a phony and its given me all the more reason to hate gays.

just dont even post anymore because youre demanding shit thats going in circles and im tired of reading this shit.

so do us all a favor and stop posting. unless its a tagged pic of course. "lemme see the reciepts"

whatever

August 3, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
Daws

Lol you ain't built for jail homie take the L before real niggas have a field day on that ass
August 3, 2012 @ 02:22 AM

Inactive

THEY FREE MY NIGGA GHOST!!

August 3, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
╒rozzy

*Boland* is some fat suburban white kid from wack ass Iowa bahawhahahahahah

August 3, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
hndlz

hndlz.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
JohnvHarrison

hahahaha

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 3, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
powerball

to my nigga ghost,

Please login first to reply.