HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 3, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
MUSASHI

/thread
August 3, 2012 @ 01:53 AM

Inactive

Poor Ghost. Pressed, perturbed, upset? Maybe all three.

Someone give him a pat on the back, poor thing
August 3, 2012 @ 01:57 AM

Inactive

At the very end of the day you're wrong because I'm not barbagel dummy.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
EL_Guapo

I've been reading every comment since the 1st page and made til the the 7th and I have a massive fucking headache.
On some HB shit, I approve of this legendary ether. But on some real shit, Boland/BargelBites/whoever you are, I recommend you go to counseling. You have some really deep issues and strong insecurities if you need to pose as a another human being to be accepted in an internet forum. Seriously, what don't you see wrong in that? Stealing someone's identity, portraying a gay black man, you really stepped out of your character just to be someone you are not. For what? I suggest you seek a psychiatrist and really open up. I don't know anyone who is that fucked up in the head who will go these lengths just to be approved. This is ridiculous.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 3, 2012 @ 02:04 AM

Inactive

You've said that at least 20 times. Is that all you're worried about? hmmm...

August 3, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Pantic

LMAO GHOST!
I ordered my own casket when i got to the suspense you build up with the punctuation followed by that gif madness. Well done cool
August 3, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
jaded

wall of text

Your threads were deleted because before this got exposed, Boland PM'd me saying that private pictures from his Facebook that were very personal to him were being posted here without his permission, which means we have to remove them. Obviously we now know that it's not even him. If you had made those threads after all of this happened, they wouldn't have been removed.

As for him having multiple accounts, list the ones that belong to him and I'll close them.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 3, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
ThaGame

THEY FREE MY NIGGA GHOST!!
August 3, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
Daws

we dont believe you.. you need more people

August 3, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
ThaGame

NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA HEY HEY HEYYY!! GET FUCKEDDDD
August 3, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
DirtbagZack

aye bruh, you gave me false hope. i was trying to see past what team you were on bruh. but now youre a phony and its given me all the more reason to hate gays.

just dont even post anymore because youre demanding shit thats going in circles and im tired of reading this shit.

so do us all a favor and stop posting. unless its a tagged pic of course. "lemme see the reciepts"

whatever

August 3, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
Daws

Lol you ain't built for jail homie take the L before real niggas have a field day on that ass
August 3, 2012 @ 02:22 AM

Inactive

THEY FREE MY NIGGA GHOST!!

August 3, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
╒rozzy

*Boland* is some fat suburban white kid from wack ass Iowa bahawhahahahahah

August 3, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
hndlz

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
JohnvHarrison

hahahaha

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 3, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
powerball

to my nigga ghost,

August 3, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
VEGETA

wall of text

Your threads were deleted because before this got exposed, Boland PM'd me saying that private pictures from his Facebook that were very personal to him were being posted here without his permission, which means we have to remove them. Obviously we now know that it's not even him. If you had made those threads after all of this happened, they wouldn't have been removed.

As for him having multiple accounts, list the ones that belong to him and I'll close them.

Dat insinuation. You know jaded could not have resisted using mod powers to look up Boland and bargels out of curiosity but probably can't say directly cause of mod rules. Sentence basically confirms everything. Case closed.

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

August 3, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
powerball

wall of text

Dat insinuation. You know jaded could not have resisted using mod powers to look up Boland and bargels out of curiosity but probably can't say directly cause of mod rules. Sentence basically confirms everything. Case closed.

of course jaded can't say shit since hes a mod. thats why i dont wanna post his ip address cuz ima get the ghost suspension. boland u a fool nigga
August 3, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
B Low Brown

wall of text

Smart man.

Jaded confirm or deny this

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
B Low Brown

Shit like this is why I get on HB

August 3, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
jaded

I haven't looked into it at all to be honest. I don't check into the IP addresses of members here. I think Ghost and everyone else involved has already done enough to prove that he's not who he says he is. I can't confirm or deny whether or not he's actually barbagelbites because I haven't looked into it at all. It seems you guys have pretty much confirmed it though.

August 3, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

rip man this white boy is gonna get shot by goons
August 3, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
B Low Brown

I haven't looked into it at all to be honest. I don't check into the IP addresses of members here. I think Ghost and everyone else involved has already done enough to prove that he's not who he says he is. I can't confirm or deny whether or not he's actually barbagelbites because I haven't looked into it at all. It seems you guys have pretty much confirmed it though.

Won't it take like two seconds to confirm it? Just so we can know 100%

August 3, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
stalker46ss

You've said that at least 20 times. Is that all you're worried about? hmmm...

worrd he literaly said that at least 20 times. im amazed by his persistence on repeating himself over and over which proves that he really is barbagel because if he wasn't u wouldn't be insecure enough and you wouldn't hold ur patience and repeat it 20 times
August 3, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
jaded

I'm finding out right now if that's something I can do. If it is then I'll try to get an answer.

August 3, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
B Low Brown

I'm finding out right now if that's something I can do. If it is then I'll try to get an answer.

Cause I remember when whoever posted the pic of a mod page, I saw that the ip addresses were displayed under our usernames on somewhere

August 3, 2012 @ 03:17 AM

Inactive

Y'all some straight up dick-riding, co-signing, basic ass niggas. You punks had better team up when it come to me, because I ain't goin' no muthafuckin' where. Dead @ these bums thinking they about to chase me off this muthafucka. What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch. Ghost you can continue to screen cap, copy-paste, and dig and dig til' your heart's content. You will never get the last word when it come to me you funny-lookin ass punk. I'ma be here until this bitch reaches 200 pages, I don't give a fuck. We can go 7654567877 pages it's nothin, I can hold ya ugly ass up all night long so keep pounding away at that keyboard bum. I'll take all you muthafuckas' on I don't give a fuck. You can yell and scream, bang your against the wall, snatch those wig pieces out of your head, beat your chest like Donkey Kong, and stomp your feet into the ground but I'm here to stay! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deal wid it.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

August 3, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
franjoli

guys stop arguing
supreme f/w 2012 is coming out
Y'all some straight up dick-riding, co-signing, basic ass niggas. You punks had better team up when it come to me, because I ain't goin' no muthafuckin' where. Dead @ these bums thinking they about to chase me off this muthafucka. What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch. Ghost you can continue to screen cap, copy-paste, and dig and dig til' your heart's content. You will never get the last word when it come to me you funny-lookin ass punk. I'ma be here until this bitch reaches 200 pages, I don't give a fuck. We can go 7654567877 pages it's nothin, I can hold ya ugly ass up all night long so keep pounding away at that keyboard bum. I'll take all you muthafuckas' on I don't give a fuck. You can yell and scream, bang your against the wall, snatch those wig pieces out of your head, beat your chest like Donkey Kong, and stomp your feet into the ground but I'm here to stay! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deal wid it.

yeah yeah just shut the fuck up your corny ass retard

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

Please login first to reply.