August 3, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
BIRTH

This is getting old, just go on tiny chat and show your face. Reveal yourself for who you are or I'm going to use the IP registered under Boland's account to post massive amounts of CP on every forum Google lists under the search query "Justice" along with the physical address registered to the IP Address. It will be a confession of your personal collection in which you are no longer proud of and wish to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This is not a threat, it is your last opportunity to not see prison.

August 3, 2012 @ 12:13 AM

Inactive

boland, there's plenty of easy ways for you to back up your supposed location in california without revealing your ip address.

e.g. receipts from stores w/ cali addresses, business cards, school yearbook, etc.

let's see what you can prove. just make sure you tag the pics with boland.

how would we know its him though? he could easily just have a good friend in california send him a bunch of shit tagged with "boland" which wouldn't confirm anything.

Who would actually go through all that trouble? You're giving that fat white boy too much credit. Like he's likely to have a friend in Fremont who will go out of their way to cover for him. You're sounding more and more stupid with each post. Give it up, I'm not barbagel. You just WANT me to be him so you can be right but you're wrong
August 3, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
VEGETA

boland, there's plenty of easy ways for you to back up your supposed location in california without revealing your ip address.

e.g. receipts from stores w/ cali addresses, business cards, school yearbook, etc.

how would we know its him though? he could easily just have a good friend in california send him a bunch of shit tagged with "boland" which wouldn't confirm anything.

i thought of that too, but we might as well see what he can turn up. if he takes too long it's further proof that he's not really from california.

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

August 3, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
jkoop

Why don't you give HB you're address in Fremont, and Us Fremont folks will come through to your house.
August 3, 2012 @ 12:19 AM

Inactive

i thought of that too, but we might as well see what he can turn up. if he takes too long it's further proof that he's not really from california.

But that's a ridiculous theory. How can you assume this barebagel person has friends in a particular city such as Fremont. It's just so random and you guys are just grasping for straws at this point
August 3, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
BIRTH

This is getting old, just go on tiny chat and show your face. Reveal yourself for who you are or I'm going to use the IP registered under Boland's account to post massive amounts of CP on every forum Google lists under the search query "Justice" along with the physical address registered to the IP Address. It will be a confession of your personal collection in which you are no longer proud of and wish to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This is not a threat, it is your last opportunity to not see prison.

August 3, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
VEGETA

But that's a ridiculous theory. How can you assume this barebagel person has friends in a particular city such as Fremont. It's just so random and you guys are just grasping for straws at this point

it's not a ridiculous theory. is it so ridiculous to have friends in different states? and, assuming you're not from cali, it'd be natural for you to pick a city that you already know the name of aka fremont if your friend's from that particular city.

just hurry up with the evidence. 16+ minutes to take a pic of something that should be within an arm's reach from where you're sitting if you really are in cali.

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

BuddyOmar

Nigga this is 2012. I got homies in the Netherlands, Canada, Cali, NYC-- wherever. Anyone with an internet connection and the willingness to go as far as you did could easily tell one of his homies to help him out. It's not that hard.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Too Trill

all you niccas are gay.

stfu and do coke
August 3, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
BIRTH

This is getting old Boland. Go on tiny chat and show your face. Reveal yourself for who you are or I'm going to use the IP registered under Boland's account to post massive amounts of CP on every forum Google lists under the search query "Justice" along with the physical address registered to the IP Address. It will be a confession of your personal collection in which you are no longer proud of and wish to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This is not a threat, it is your last opportunity to not see prison.

August 3, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
christopher.

damn. dat "life or death" ultimatum.
August 3, 2012 @ 12:29 AM

Inactive

I continue to provide receipts while you all continue about you wild theories. I'm still waiting on that alleged IP scan

August 3, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
BIRTH

Ok, you can keep waiting in the precinct. You'll experience the evidence first hand.

August 3, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
craigsagersuit

I can't wait to see you in Beyond Scared Straight

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 3, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

HOW ABOUT SOMEONE GOES TO THE REAL GUYS FACEBOOK AND GO THROUGH HIS FRIENDS LIST AND MATCH THOSE CRUSTY ASS FLAVA FLAV HANDS.....
August 3, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

August 3, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

YOU ORANGE FLAVORED
August 3, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Moises Arias

why are you still posting on HB have you learned nothing from Jacob, Eric, kelly, bapa, ape, etc? Once you been blacklisted by Hypebeast you will always be black listed by hypebeast. It seems as if you cant live with out HB. Since you cant my best advice is to start over make a new account as a new black man and stay under the radar.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 3, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
BuddyOmar

confused

!!!!

post tagged face pics. doesnt have to be your whole face

Handwriting in this picture is different than the one you posted in the receipt. Just saying blood.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 3, 2012 @ 12:48 AM

Inactive

why are you still posting on HB have you learned nothing from Jacob, Eric, kelly, bapa, ape, etc? Once you been blacklisted by Hypebeast you will always be black listed by hypebeast. It seems as if you cant live with out HB. Since you cant my best advice is to start over make a new account as a new black man and stay under the radar.

I'm not goin out with people thinking I'm some obese suburban teenager
August 3, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
ThaGame

but you are...so eat a bowl of hot dicks u faggot hobbit
August 3, 2012 @ 01:22 AM

Inactive

but you are...so eat a bowl of hot dicks u faggot hobbit

If you wanna think that more power to you
August 3, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
linh

Dude. Just.Stop.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
linh

edit: double post
August 3, 2012 @ 01:27 AM

Inactive

The funny thing is I posted more than of sufficient amount of proof. An envelope addressed to my city with my SN tagged to it. Posted my hand etc.

whatever...i dont give a fuck anymore. think whatever
August 3, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
ThaGame

we dont believe you.. you need more people
August 3, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
B Low Brown

confused

!!!!

post tagged face pics. doesnt have to be your whole face

Handwriting in this picture is different than the one you posted in the receipt. Just saying blood.

Very. Different.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
dirtyspc

Fuck,I leave HB for a day and i miss the greatest L in HB history?
RIP BOLAND AKA BARBAGELBITES.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

This dumb shit is done.

Before I begin, shoutout to BuddyOmar, Birth (Birthmark, Beachsmoke), powerball, & Dacota (i think his username is 'Young Nigga' now)

1) You lied about being who you are. Your word means nothing at all. You impersonated someone you're not on the internet. Your word cannot be trusted.

2) Anyone can write 'Boland' on a sheet of paper, put their hand on it, and take a picture. I can do that myself. That does not prove that the hand belongs to you

3) Anyone can get a number out of their state. Google Voice & other services. It works for texting and calls.

4) You lied last night saying that you were going to take a picture of yourself and proving that you are 'Boland' aka Seth, the dude you were impersonating... After time ran out, you realized you lost, and decided to make this thread to admit defeat. So again, you're a lying piece of shit that just keeps stalling.

5) Barbagelbites: OddFutureTalk troll. OFT = a gang of fucking loser ass kids. I'm sure a faggot like barbagelbites can easily ask another OFT faggot to take a pic of their hand or take texts for him, etc. Like I said, that hand can belong to anyone.

6) YOU ARE BARBAGELBITES.
Back when members could check the admin panel, powerball took your IP Address and ran a check, the shit said Iowa, and you had said in a previous thread that you got a call from BuddyOmar. You confirmed that shit. & the area code of that number was an Iowa area code. There's no coincidences.

The shit adds up, it's all mathematics. There's nothing more to discuss. You ARE barbagelbites.

7) There's a 0.1111111% chance you're being honest and barbagelbites really isn't you

butguess what...

NO BODY BELIEVES YOU!!!! AND THEY HAVE NO REASON TO!!! AHAAAAA.

YOU LOSE IN EVERY WAY NIGGA, TAKE THE L. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OPTION U RUN WITH, YOU'RE DONE NIGGA.

Now that this has been dealt with, let me address another issue.
Yes, we complain that the HB is dying, and we've been saying mods this, mod that,
and the mods are reading this like, oh lord, here comes another moderator bashing shit,

Well, this is for good reason.

Real talk, the last 7 threads of mine that have been closed & deleted were done so for no reason.
In addition, I was banned/suspended for no reason. No I did not post an HB member's private
FaceBook pictures (which was the reason for my banishment), so that is a straight up lie.

What you mods need to do is ban Boland. Correct me if I'm mistaken but multiple accounts on
HypeBeast at a time are not allowed...& he is barbagelbites, so delete all his accounts except
for his primary (Barbagelbites).

Finally, this last thing I have to address this
"Ghost for Mod" shit.

I promise you that I will NEVER. EVER. willingly choose to be accepted as a moderator on this forum.
Why? Because it seems as if the rules are to ban/close/delete/shutdown anything that is entertaining.
I don't want to be the one spoiling the forum. The truth is, it's not 2012, 2011, 2010 members that have
killed HB... it's the MODS who have murdered the forum. Therefore, I refuse to be grouped up with
them.

Threads like boland's and that other nigga who made the Official Tranny Thread stay alive, terrible
trolls such as boland do not get banned, they can break rules (ex. have multiple accounts) and still
have their accounts, but when someone makes a thread that goes against this faggotry agenda,
the shit gets deleted... EVEN if it's what everyone finds entertaining.

So, fuck the HB mods.

P.S.:
I saw a funny pic of 'boland' ( i actually don't even remember the pic tbh ) last night at around 10pm-ish if my memory serves me correctly. I linked the pic in the shoutbox and realized that the pic could lead me to FB. So in about a minute, I traced the source back to FaceBook.

I told BuddyOmar that I found 'boland's facebook but there was something fishy... I made a thread with pics of "boland's" mother, where boland did not complain about, yet complained about the threads where I posted his pic.
Alarms went off... It was very suspicious,

so I told buddy like yo... I don't think 'boland' is who he claims to be... He's just some dude who uses someone else's pics

& buddy told me he been known Boland was a troll but couldn't prove it... and he told me how Boland's IP's bene traced back to Iowa, and gave me the phone number he had used to call Boland... everything just added up, so I made the call but recorded the video to make sure if it was truly an exposure, that I'd get it all on cam.

So basically, shout out to
BuddyOmar
Powerball for having the intelligence to actually check out boland's ip address while everyone else was busy banning ppl and deleting threads when the moderator access panel was exposed
Birthmark for making the thread with my video
Dacota for delivering some of my messages
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Murder was the case that they gave me, I killed the Hermes store, somebody save me, Stuntin' to the max like wavy.... Oh shit! Oh, stuntin' to the max, I'm so wavy!"
August 3, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

I will tag a picture of my black hand

DEAD LOL THIS FAGGOT

Please login first to reply.