Color and Light

Aug 03, 2012 @ 02:54
I haven't looked into it at all to be honest. I don't check into the IP addresses of members here. I think Ghost and everyone else involved has already done enough to prove that he's not who he says he is. I can't confirm or deny whether or not he's actually barbagelbites because I haven't looked into it at all. It seems you guys have pretty much confirmed it though.

Won't it take like two seconds to confirm it? Just so we can know 100%

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2012 @ 02:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
At the very end of the day you're wrong because I'm not barbagel dummy.

You've said that at least 20 times. Is that all you're worried about? hmmm...

worrd he literaly said that at least 20 times. im amazed by his persistence on repeating himself over and over which proves that he really is barbagel because if he wasn't u wouldn't be insecure enough and you wouldn't hold ur patience and repeat it 20 times
jaded
Aug 03, 2012 @ 02:58
I haven't looked into it at all to be honest. I don't check into the IP addresses of members here. I think Ghost and everyone else involved has already done enough to prove that he's not who he says he is. I can't confirm or deny whether or not he's actually barbagelbites because I haven't looked into it at all. It seems you guys have pretty much confirmed it though.

I'm finding out right now if that's something I can do. If it is then I'll try to get an answer.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:03

I'm finding out right now if that's something I can do. If it is then I'll try to get an answer.

Cause I remember when whoever posted the pic of a mod page, I saw that the ip addresses were displayed under our usernames on somewhere

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:17
Y'all some straight up dick-riding, co-signing, basic ass niggas. You punks had better team up when it come to me, because I ain't goin' no muthafuckin' where. Dead @ these bums thinking they about to chase me off this muthafucka. What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch. Ghost you can continue to screen cap, copy-paste, and dig and dig til' your heart's content. You will never get the last word when it come to me you funny-lookin ass punk. I'ma be here until this bitch reaches 200 pages, I don't give a fuck. We can go 7654567877 pages it's nothin, I can hold ya ugly ass up all night long so keep pounding away at that keyboard bum. I'll take all you muthafuckas' on I don't give a fuck. You can yell and scream, bang your against the wall, snatch those wig pieces out of your head, beat your chest like Donkey Kong, and stomp your feet into the ground but I'm here to stay! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deal wid it.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:18
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/upperdeck110/tumblr_lqgpm2PDNs1qbcheyo1_500.gif
Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:18
guys stop arguing
supreme f/w 2012 is coming out
Y'all some straight up dick-riding, co-signing, basic ass niggas. You punks had better team up when it come to me, because I ain't goin' no muthafuckin' where. Dead @ these bums thinking they about to chase me off this muthafucka. What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch. Ghost you can continue to screen cap, copy-paste, and dig and dig til' your heart's content. You will never get the last word when it come to me you funny-lookin ass punk. I'ma be here until this bitch reaches 200 pages, I don't give a fuck. We can go 7654567877 pages it's nothin, I can hold ya ugly ass up all night long so keep pounding away at that keyboard bum. I'll take all you muthafuckas' on I don't give a fuck. You can yell and scream, bang your against the wall, snatch those wig pieces out of your head, beat your chest like Donkey Kong, and stomp your feet into the ground but I'm here to stay! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deal wid it.

yeah yeah just shut the fuck up your corny ass retard

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:29
Ooh I hope the mod will confirm this shit. All your faces about to be cracked
Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:32
Boland, I don't think you'll act the same, when you realize that HB will be contacting Seth nonstop until you're out. You're fucking retarded.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:33

(Invalid img)

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:36
Nobody cares anymore stfu

You care rock head, big foreheard having punk that's why you keep posting in this thread.

Least I aint ashamed of my own face pussy

Go hide behind some more identities ya pathetic bum

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:41
You should be ashamed of that funny-shaped head, bitch. Ol' oogly ass Fred Samson lookin ass nigg
Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:49
BuddyOmar x Ghost got the CIA runnin for its money smh..they make it look easy *in trapaholics voice*
Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:50
What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:54
Jacob's time to shine?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON ?!
Im not sure whats going on ?) ?) ?)

Inactive User

You should be ashamed of that funny-shaped head, bitch. Ol' oogly ass Fred Samson lookin ass nigg

#CuteNiggaGang will neva die we immortal, pussy.
U just salty cause you got kicked out da empire peasant
Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:55
Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:56

#CuteNiggaGang will neva die we immortal, pussy.
U just salty cause you got kicked out da empire peasant

Fucking peasants b

Inactive User

Aug 03, 2012 @ 03:59
Even Jacobsever etherin dis peasant bruh
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:00
i've been laughing my ass off for the past hour thank you hb.
#dstylesformusicmod
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:01
^^It's L's after L's. smokeyface
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:02
You know you've been ethered when jacobsever gives you an L
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:04
Bolands ignorant post had a point. Why don't we just exile his bitch ass? Like, quit talking to/about him like he doesn't exist,

Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:07
OFFICIAL THREAD OF 2012

GHOST THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP FOR ADMIN

FUCK BOLAND

REST IN PISS YOU FAGGOT FUCK
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:12
DAMN THESE DUDES COMIN OUT THEY GRAVES AND SHIT!! JACOBSEVER BOUT TO ZOMBIE BITE THIS NIGGA
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:16
Jacob came out of his bus just to ether Boland, I LOVE HB

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:18
What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch.

Don't bring me into this, I didn't get run off anything. I just know how to not be a fucking moron; something you should take heed of. Face it, you're done for.

Jacob vs Bobagelbites. The battle of the Etherens.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:22

Because he's the hero HB deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A frail knight.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:22
Please login first to reply.