Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 2, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
hndlz

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=a3cs9y&s=6

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

August 2, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
powerball

bruh, how many times do i have to mention that i aint bullshittin about the ip address? if i post it i know its gonna get deleted by either jaded or drew. jaded can confirm with me that you are located in iowa but i don't think he can do that as a mod without getting in trouble. quit fuckin around nigga im gettin sick of your shit

Edit: now you're using a different ip address after you've been exposed? smfh @ this nigga
August 2, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Inactive

I give you permission to post it, assuming jaded or whoever it okay with it. I am not in Iowa, I'm calling your bluff. This is bullshit. Post it punk because you know damn well I'm not in no got damn Iowa
August 2, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
powerball

now you give me permission to post it? just last night when i checked your ip address it was in the iowa region, why is it this account is under a california ip address after you've been exposed? tryin to cover your tracks huh? quit fuckin lying about the whole situation bruh
August 2, 2012 @ 10:39 PM

Inactive

You fucking idiot I've been posting under this same account all along dumb ass.
August 2, 2012 @ 10:40 PM

Inactive

now you give me permission to post it? just last night when i checked your ip address it was in the iowa region, why is it this account is under a california ip address after you've been exposed? tryin to cover your tracks huh? quit fuckin lying about the whole situation bruh

What IP says I was in the Iowa region. That is impossible you must be looking at barbagel's account (BECAUSE I'M NOT HIM DUMMY) I have no reason to make this up
August 2, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
Pantic

Mods, i know there is too many threads about that dude so im gonna write it here.

Just saw that thread by the corny dude who made a thread about rapping with a pale ass profile picture, and the first thing i thought was "this can't be real, probably another fake"
My point is, this forum will suck when you have to second guess every damn user if they are some fake ass like boland, so just ban his ass.
August 2, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
JohnvHarrison

Still wondering why boland hasnt been permabanned

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 2, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
khez

honestly. can't mods just cross reference the IP of Boland and barbagelbites?

http://superlosersco.com

August 2, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
playboyxxx

y'all niggas need to chill.

pink like hamilton

August 2, 2012 @ 11:06 PM

Inactive

honestly. can't mods just cross reference the IP of Boland and barbagelbites?

That's what I've been asking because these idiots are so sure that me and dude are the same person. They gon' look so fuckin stupid
August 2, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

for real i can't see how this is even that serious
August 2, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
AGar

inb4bolandisntbarbagelbites

Bout it, Bout it

至高

since the other thread got locked:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Inactive

Nobody cares anymore stfu
August 2, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
WCDon

If you live in Fremont, Im literally 10 mins away from you b.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

August 2, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
至高

Has anyone gotten a response from "seth"? "Boland" claimed to have "swapped" pictures with him to make him sound like he isn't committing identity theft..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 2, 2012 @ 11:22 PM

Inactive

Nobody cares anymore stfu

You care rock head, big foreheard having punk that's why you keep posting in this thread.
August 2, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
silent AlaRM

Boland who are u..
August 2, 2012 @ 11:37 PM

Inactive

...And I ain't goin' nowhere so you can get to know me

August 2, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Fonze

Fuck. R.I.P. Boland.
August 2, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
craigsagersuit

Law 15

Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Finish his faggot ass

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 2, 2012 @ 11:54 PM

Inactive

There are a ton of skinny black niggas at Morehouse so chances of Seth sniffing me out is slim to none. That's the great thing about HBCU's.
August 3, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Jollibee.

since the other thread got locked:

Where's tooshort?
August 3, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Jollibee.

Law 15

Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Finish his faggot ass

fatality.
August 3, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
至高

We need more grave money (a new and bigger cemetery; and a dash of some photoshop skills)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 3, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
VEGETA

boland, there's plenty of easy ways for you to back up your supposed location in california without revealing your ip address.

e.g. receipts from stores w/ cali addresses, business cards, school yearbook, etc.

let's see what you can prove. just make sure you tag the pics with boland.

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

August 3, 2012 @ 12:08 AM

Inactive

boland, there's plenty of easy ways for you to back up your supposed location in california without revealing your ip address.

e.g. receipts from stores w/ cali addresses, business cards, school yearbook, etc.

Never thought of that. Hang on
August 3, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
B Low Brown

Never thought of that. Hang on

A new development in the Boland saga begins

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
powerball

how would we know its him though? he could easily just have a good friend in california send him a bunch of shit tagged with "boland" which wouldn't confirm anything.

Please login first to reply.