Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 2, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
PreggGopovich

even if you're not why didn't you just say you were a white kid from iowa named barbagelbites if you did he would of been the perfect scapegoat, seth wouldn't find out who you really are and hb would stop accusing you. Instead you want to make it clear you're not barbagelbites #SUSSSSS

was thinking the same. dum bagel
August 2, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
Moises Arias

so now the biggest fag on hb is thug?

not trying to cross liens here but i suspect real boland= thug. Just look at their similarities. The pic boland posted with his finger is a dark skin. Thug is dark skinned. Also, boland does not want to post face pic. Thug posted pics of his face so if he is boland, im pretty sure he will NOT post a face of his pic to save the "thug" facade. Last, is that Thug has a lebron hairline. If real boland is really gay, theres a chance that his hairline is receding ( it's factual that most homos usually have fucked up hairlines that are receding- dont believe see for urself, look at tv and maybe real life youd see that most gays usually have receded hairline. Therrefore, thers slight chance that thug=boland.
BOLAND POST PIC OF YOUR HAIRLINE BRUHcool (NO HOMO)

Oh snap! mystery solved?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 2, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
╒rozzy

Check the IP addresses for Thug and Boland?

August 2, 2012 @ 08:41 PM

Inactive

When I first joined people thought I was Buddy Omar then Ape. Then that turned out to be wrong. Now that I've been "exposed" you think I'm this obese white kid I never heard of and now Thugg. C'mon now...
August 2, 2012 @ 08:43 PM

Inactive

not trying to cross liens here but i suspect real boland= thug.

I am Boland, Jacobsever, Dacota, and Revolver Ocelot

Fuck you gon do about it b?
August 2, 2012 @ 08:43 PM

Inactive

While you're at it check the IP address of me and the white dude
August 2, 2012 @ 08:46 PM

Inactive

August 2, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
unoedoe

dat popcorn cool
August 2, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
craigsagersuit

you will get murked one way or another, b. you can run but you can't hide.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 2, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
BuddyOmar

When I first joined people thought I was Buddy Omar then Ape. Then that turned out to be wrong. Now that I've been "exposed" you think I'm this obese white kid I never heard of and now Thugg. C'mon now...

Nigga here's the reality. We already know your IP is in Kansas/Iowa so stop playing. Anyway, you came on this site trolling because you saw my gay troll shit. I did all that shock humor homo shit to promote a blog. You saw it was getting attention for a short time and decided to do the same bullshit. Obviously NOONE in a million years would've guessed a chubby faced white kid in Iowa would do such a thing, but guess what-- you did. You fucked up big time though because you linked facebook pictures. I've known who you really are since I made that call. I'm not gonna dry snitch who or how, but your IP was traced and sure enough, it was Barbagel bite's address. Even if you look in that thread I posted the call, you vehemently denied it. I always knew from then on you were a fraud though. Whoever you know in Cali, tell him to stop wasting his time covering for you because it's over man. Thugg lives in Little Haiti, I'm in the Coral Springs area of Florida and I think Ape is in Illinois or some shit. So stop with the red herring bullshit my nigga. There's nothing wrong with remaining anonymous on the internet, but you crossed a line impersonating someone and puttin their reputation at jeopardy. #OYYOYSL

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 2, 2012 @ 08:55 PM

Inactive

Still waiting on that alleged IP scan where Powerball claims I'm located in Iowa. It's such bullshit
August 2, 2012 @ 08:57 PM

Inactive

HB dont get sidetracked this exactly what boland do best.

What i find strange is barbagelbites has not tweeted since this shit popped off.
August 2, 2012 @ 08:58 PM

Inactive

Dammit yall caught me. Time to fess up, I'm makin a new thread
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/177607/
August 2, 2012 @ 09:01 PM

Inactive

We already know your IP is in Kansas/Iowa

August 2, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
reeser

C'mon it's obvious you were an older member of this forum, aka barbagelbites.
Someone who joined in march wouldn't know who buddyomar and ape is and all those other niggas.
Joke is up.
August 2, 2012 @ 09:07 PM

Inactive

C'mon it's obvious you were an older member of this forum, aka barbagelbites.
Someone who joined in march wouldn't know who buddyomar and ape is and all those other niggas.
Joke is up.

I joined in Janruary under my boland885 account. And even before then I used to lurk on the boards.I'm still waiting on the IP scan
August 2, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
slap

Are all gay people liars?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 2, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Pantic

I joined in Janruary under my boland885 account. And even before then I used to lurk on the boards.I'm still waiting on the IP scan

Fuck wasting time on an IP scan to find out who you are and who you aren't, fact is you pretended to be someone else and you in reality are a trolling fuckboy, regardless if your previous user was named barbagelbites or whatever the fuck else. Now it's time for you to stop posting and never reply to a thread again, simply because no one gives a fuck about reading what you have to say anymore.
It's obvious that you aren't a black homosexual or you would have just made your own damn account with your own damn name.
August 2, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
D

fucking mad i didn't get on last night to witness this shit. i been told y'all this nigga ghost ain't fucking around when it comes to that detective work smfh
August 2, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
jaded

I knew I'd regret getting this

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 2, 2012 @ 09:37 PM

Inactive

I knew I'd regret getting this

Do you think barbagelbites and I are the same person?
August 2, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
linh

boland aka barbagelbites, just take the L and never come back.
August 2, 2012 @ 09:47 PM

Inactive

I ain't goin' nowhere
August 2, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
slap

You might be going to jail for impersonating another person online.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 2, 2012 @ 09:52 PM

Inactive

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/176334/
August 2, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
B Low Brown

You might be going to jail for impersonating another person online.

I don't think this Seth dude would even get authorities involved tbh

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 2, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
JohnvHarrison

I ain't goin' nowhere

you are a bitch. we are all contacting your parents. if you are not barbagel how did we ip scan and get your address? you have fucked up. we will fuck your life up. this is the backlash for fucking this forum. you are done.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 2, 2012 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

I ain't goin' nowhere

you are a bitch. we are all contacting your parents. if you are not barbagel how did we ip scan and get your address? you have fucked up. we will fuck your life up. this is the backlash for fucking this forum. you are done.

I'm not barbagel though, I don't know how many times I have to keep saying it. You can continue to call and harass that dude's parents because it won't affect me.

Where is this alleged IP scan? My number is a 510 area code and I verified it countless times. That 515 number is not mines and I never posted it.
August 2, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
slap

^
Just take a dang tagged picture... and no, not a fake one that you asked you friend to write for you.

August 2, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
jkoop

If this narrows down your suspicions at all. "Boland" has said he is from Washington High School. Year of 2011. So someone find a black male from the year of 2011 from Washington High School located in Fremont CA. And you will have this "Boland". And on top of that, keep contacting Seth, this fuckboi deserves some sort of punishment.

Please login first to reply.