Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
Constellations

confused

!!!!

post tagged face pics. doesnt have to be your whole face

\X/

August 2, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
powerball

damn boland you a fool b. quit saying run an ip check cause i already did a million times and ur from iowa. stop lying about all this shit and just fess up
August 2, 2012 @ 07:08 PM

Inactive

Someone get Drew or jaded to do it because I don't trust you. I am keeping it all the way 100 when I say I'm not in fucking Iowa I swear to God
August 2, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
DreamCast

I called his Dad and reported the fraud. His dad didn't believe it. I'm going to record the next time I call

His daddy gonna beat his ass

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 2, 2012 @ 07:16 PM

Inactive

But the ki-cackle is you're getting that poor kid in trouble for no reason. I'm not him but whatever. Continue on your crusade to destroy him, makes life easier for me
August 2, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

But the ki-cackle is you're getting that poor kid in trouble for no reason. I'm not him but whatever. Continue on your crusade to destroy him, makes life easier for me

u on hypebeast @ work
damn b
August 2, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
stalker46ss

I think its is in my hands as a self proclaimed stalker to reveal it to the real owner of those pictures of boland.

Somebody gimme the name of that black guy in those pictures or gimme his fb info and i will be the one to notify him.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
stalker46ss

hehe this boy got a nice crib tho hehe wait for me boland
August 2, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
B Low Brown

I think its is in my hands as a self proclaimed stalker to reveal it to the real owner of those pictures of boland.

Somebody gimme the name of that black guy in those pictures or gimme his fb info and i will be the one to notify him.

many have messaged Seth already. You ain't no hero

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 2, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

So Bloand is really a caucasian???? promoting homosexuality as a black man???? trying to break down the black community??? and portray us as over the top homosexual's???? man what has the world come to.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
stalker46ss

No because he knows I'm gay so when he gets the message I'm afraid he's gonna automatically suspect me. I feel you guys it was fucked up I use his pics (I don't know if he's gay) but don't go messaging him because that will make shit worse.

Well ur dumass shud know that the situation is in our favor. Provide the tagged pic or sombody here is guna notify tht dude and ur reallyyyy fucked
August 2, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
Jens Voigt

Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .

fuck that Boland been using some random dude and posing as a him. I would want to know if im being impersonated as something im not on the internet. Sure its going to be embarrassing for boland but its a 1000% more embarrassing for a straight dude to be looked at as gay for thousands of people. Boland deserves whatever punishment he gets.

People on campus already suspect he's gay so it's not really a stretch

Yes it is, if he really is gay he's prolly gonna be in the closet for the rest of his life cause of your ass.

August 2, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
stalker46ss

Biggest surprise so far is a black guy named "Seth"...

link to Ghost exposure of Boland?

its in the other thread u gay pinoy gayboy
August 2, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

does the real dude have a link to this thread...damn nigga's is hella gay naming this thread color and light...
August 2, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

August 2, 2012 @ 07:49 PM

Inactive

Who messaged Seth? Has he replied to anybody? Dude must feel violated

August 2, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
JohnvHarrison

i messaged him last night, no reply yet

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 2, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

what if this nigga is really just clayface from batman think about it.

August 2, 2012 @ 07:55 PM

Inactive

Why the fuck are you guys messaging Seth B? He's not going to reply to any of you, he's not the type of dude to even entertain that kind of bullshit.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:57 PM

Inactive

So Bloand is really a caucasian???? promoting homosexuality as a black man???? trying to break down the black community??? and portray us as over the top homosexual's???? man what has the world come to.

I am not white. I actually am a black man that is gay, but used a different dude's pictures. Nothing more, nothing less. This whole extended narrative about me being some obese white teenager is false. Drew already said that it wasn't me but these idiots are calling that kid's house and harassing his parents.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Why the fuck are you guys messaging Seth B? He's not going to reply to any of you, he's not the type of dude to even entertain that kind of bullshit.

It's some real Breaking Bad shit going on here.
August 2, 2012 @ 08:01 PM

Inactive

does the real dude have a link to this thread...damn nigga's is hella gay naming this thread color and light...

It''s the title of one of favorite Desperate Housewives episodes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_and_Light
August 2, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
stalker46ss

haha damn people really messaging seth? thats stone cold b no need for that.

how else are we gonna verify the true identity of boland. Plus som1 needs to message him ur not guna let some troll take advantage of someone elses pics especially on hb....it is against the law!!
August 2, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
BKBROWN

damn what the fuck

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 2, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
craigsagersuit

Someone get Drew or jaded to do it because I don't trust you. I am keeping it all the way 100 when I say I'm not in fucking Iowa I swear to God

God cant save you from the ether fuckboi

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 2, 2012 @ 08:09 PM

Inactive

#BanBoland
August 2, 2012 @ 08:10 PM

Inactive

Ghost didn't ether shit because his information is correct, I am not barbagel. He was that pressed that he got banned and went around digging, calling up people's houses in the middle of the night thinking he's onto me. Where his punk ass at? I know they un banned him
August 2, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
oldboy

it doesnt matter who you are, a whiteboy from iowa or a gay boy from the east bay area, the fact of the matter was you took someone's pictures and pretended to be that person in ways that could harm that person's character/reputation. even if you are a black gay boy from fremont, you're obviously insecure about your own looks/appearance- why else would you use someone else's pictures? you thought it would be okay to use someone else's photos with no harm done? you're a pussy. you deserve to be exposed to the person you were trying to take advantage of. haha wait till other people at Morehouse hear about your actions.
August 2, 2012 @ 08:11 PM

Inactive

Someone 4chan this niga!
August 2, 2012 @ 08:13 PM

Inactive

That nigga Ocelot got de-mod!

Please login first to reply.