Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 2, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
*ER!C

nigga god aint gon save u dis time...u dun fuked up
August 2, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Your Fan

Forreal though, Boland why you do me like this man. I dedicated my username to you man. Why this always happen to me man. WHY GOD WHY!

Would it hurt less if I told I looked better than the Seth dude

PM me pics or I won't believe.
August 2, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 2, 2012 @ 06:16 PM

Inactive

Okay if supposedly this fat dude named Michael then how is my area code 510 (THAT I'VE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST) I have texted each and every person who has tried to reach me from this site. I am not in fucking Iowa I'm in Cali. I wish someone would run a legit IP check because I swear I'm half innocent here
August 2, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
DaPark

Boland/Not Boland/Bargelbites
Just finished this epic saga with a tagged pic, instead of lame ass comments like "its not me"

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

August 2, 2012 @ 06:20 PM

Inactive

I already posted a tag picture. I sent a picture text with my visible black hand next to "Boland" in writing. My area code is not 515 and obese white dude is not me
August 2, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
Jollibee.

Atleast u aint like a square like drew...
August 2, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
JohnvHarrison

I already posted a tag picture. I sent a picture text with my visible black hand next to "Boland" in writing. My area code is not 515 and obese white dude is not me

tag your whole face bitch or we don't believe you, and that shit better say my username on it and "#Ghostwon"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 2, 2012 @ 06:29 PM

Inactive

tag your whole face bitch or we don't believe you, and that shit better say my username on it and "#Ghostwon"

I am not posting my face on this board to be used against me in the future.. I have provided enough proof to show that I am not dude, at this point I don't care. You can think I'm him whatever
August 2, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
╒rozzy

^
You're still a creep at the end of the day.

August 2, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
atrillnigga

Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .
August 2, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
JohnvHarrison

I am not posting my face on this board to be used against me in the future.. I have provided enough proof to show that I am not dude, at this point I don't care. You can think I'm him whatever

BITCH YOU HAVE NO FUTURE HERE YOU HAVE BEEN ETHERED

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 2, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
Moises Arias

Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .

fuck that Boland been using some random dude and posing as a him. I would want to know if im being impersonated as something im not on the internet. Sure its going to be embarrassing for boland but its a 1000% more embarrassing for a straight dude to be looked at as gay for thousands of people. Boland deserves whatever punishment he gets.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 2, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
Moises Arias

double post

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 2, 2012 @ 06:55 PM

Inactive

fuck that Boland been using some random dude and posing as a him. I would want to know if im being impersonated as something im not on the internet. Sure its going to be embarrassing for boland but its a 1000% more embarrassing for a straight dude to be looked at as gay for thousands of people. Boland deserves whatever punishment he gets.

People on campus already suspect he's gay so it's not really a stretch
August 2, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
BuddyOmar

Okay if supposedly this fat dude named Michael then how is my area code 510 (THAT I'VE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST) I have texted each and every person who has tried to reach me from this site. I am not in fucking Iowa I'm in Cali. I wish someone would run a legit IP check because I swear I'm half innocent here

We did you redundant ass nigga. We already did. Powerball ran an IP check and it confirms you're in the Kansas/Iowa area. I thought he was bluffing just to scare you, but he wasn't. If you were smart you would've fessed up. You're just stalling. Btw the nigga you impersonated is a law student so you best believe he has connections and if he really wanted to, he could pursue litigation. The quicker you fess up, the less ugly it's goin to get for you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 2, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Constellations

tagged face pics or ducktales. shit you can cover half ur face with the piece of paper that says "I AM BOLAND"

\X/

August 2, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
BuddyOmar

tagged face pics or ducktales. shit you can cover half ur face with the piece of paper that says "I AM BOLAND"

Exactly. Listen Boland, you can cover your face up with a ski mask if you want. Put a shirt over your face, whatever you want nigga. Actually if you wanted to, you could record a video (without your picture) and just your voice like I do. You could explain everything and get away with it, but you won't, and I know why. It's because you're really a whiteboy in Iowa pretending to be a liteskinned nigga and if you open your mouth #pause you're white voice is gonna come out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 2, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
Constellations

Exactly. Listen Boland, you can cover your face up with a ski mask if you want. Put a shirt over your face, whatever you want nigga. Actually if you wanted to, you could record a video (without your picture) and just your voice like I do. You could explain everything and get away with it, but you won't, and I know why. It's because you're really a whiteboy in Iowa pretending to be a liteskinned nigga and if you open your mouth #pause you're white voice is gonna come out.

well he cant cover his face totally we gotta verify his skin color. but the nigga wont do it cause he lyin

\X/

August 2, 2012 @ 07:04 PM

Inactive

confused

!!!!
August 2, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
Constellations

confused

!!!!

post tagged face pics. doesnt have to be your whole face

\X/

August 2, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
powerball

damn boland you a fool b. quit saying run an ip check cause i already did a million times and ur from iowa. stop lying about all this shit and just fess up
August 2, 2012 @ 07:08 PM

Inactive

Someone get Drew or jaded to do it because I don't trust you. I am keeping it all the way 100 when I say I'm not in fucking Iowa I swear to God
August 2, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
DreamCast

I called his Dad and reported the fraud. His dad didn't believe it. I'm going to record the next time I call

His daddy gonna beat his ass

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 2, 2012 @ 07:16 PM

Inactive

But the ki-cackle is you're getting that poor kid in trouble for no reason. I'm not him but whatever. Continue on your crusade to destroy him, makes life easier for me
August 2, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
stalker46ss

I think its is in my hands as a self proclaimed stalker to reveal it to the real owner of those pictures of boland.

Somebody gimme the name of that black guy in those pictures or gimme his fb info and i will be the one to notify him.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
stalker46ss

hehe this boy got a nice crib tho hehe wait for me boland
August 2, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
B Low Brown

I think its is in my hands as a self proclaimed stalker to reveal it to the real owner of those pictures of boland.

Somebody gimme the name of that black guy in those pictures or gimme his fb info and i will be the one to notify him.

many have messaged Seth already. You ain't no hero

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 2, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

So Bloand is really a caucasian???? promoting homosexuality as a black man???? trying to break down the black community??? and portray us as over the top homosexual's???? man what has the world come to.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
stalker46ss

No because he knows I'm gay so when he gets the message I'm afraid he's gonna automatically suspect me. I feel you guys it was fucked up I use his pics (I don't know if he's gay) but don't go messaging him because that will make shit worse.

Well ur dumass shud know that the situation is in our favor. Provide the tagged pic or sombody here is guna notify tht dude and ur reallyyyy fucked

Please login first to reply.