August 1, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
slap

It's a big deal because they donate to organizations that sponsor hate against gays and lesbians. You can eat their nasty food until your heart's content, but myself and others will continue to protest and speak out. Enough is enough.

Just curious, besides spewing hate on Hypebeast, how else have you actively protested and speak out?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 1, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
B Low Brown

Chick Fil A>>>>>>

Popeyes uses rat meat.

Idk what Popeyes you go to but I definitely eat chicken when I go

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 1, 2012 @ 07:49 PM

Inactive

someone i know just posted this on facebook a little while ago. Line at chik fil a at my local mall today lol

Looks a bunch of flyover, bottom of the barrel inbred freaks.

you say chik-fil-a is insensitive for being against gay marriages, yet you call their customers bottom of the barrel inbred freaks. how is that any better b?

You're right, I shouldn't have posted that. Tearing down other people isn't my style, I just posted out of anger knowing those people are supporting a cause that promotes intolerance.
August 1, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
PKdaGod

c'mon buddy bo-bo you're better than that b
August 1, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
slytendencies

I don't really care if your gay or not I just want me some chicken and that nice sauce.
August 1, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
Your Fan

So people can understand:

Let's say a fast food chain made delicious food, but didn't support black people. No problem right? Now, let's say that fast food chain proceeded to donate money for the expansion of the KKK... Problem, right?
August 1, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
rabbitman

forget faggots, eat chicken cool

dem strips and waffle fries cool

way to be intolerant towards other people. we're not being forced to be gay, so why should should the people who are be forced to live in shame and not allowed to marry the people they love. they can't marry because of the beliefs of dickbags who are too selfish to realize that two other people getting married is none of their business. so what if a church believes marriage isbetween a man and a woman? then those gay people get married at a different church. we're supposed to have a seperation of church and state, yet we want the state to enforce the church's doctrine on marriage? im calling bullshit. this anti-gay shit is just as bad as racism.

but u probably don't care, after all you have a proRomney avatar. so fuck you. keep giving your rich white buddies and corporations more tax breaks, and shrug the burden off to those with nothing. keep slashing the safety nets and social programs, keep slashing education and healthcare all while the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. that will fix the country for sure. congrats on being uneducated.

be careful what you pretend to be

August 1, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
PKdaGod

way to be intolerant towards other people. we're not being forced to be gay, so why should should the people who are be forced to live in shame and not allowed to marry the people they love. they can't marry because of the beliefs of dickbags who are too selfish to realize that two other people getting married is none of their business. so what if a church believes marriage isbetween a man and a woman? then those gay people get married at a different church. we're supposed to have a seperation of church and state, yet we want the state to enforce the church's doctrine on marriage? im calling bullshit. this anti-gay shit is just as bad as racism.

but u probably don't care, after all you have a proRomney avatar. so fuck you. keep giving your rich white buddies and corporations more tax breaks, and shrug the burden off to those with nothing. keep slashing the safety nets and social programs, keep slashing education and healthcare all while the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. that will fix the country for sure. congrats on being uneducated.

August 1, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
ToyotaGuy

ahhaha
fuck faggots tho.
Fuck West Hollywood as well
August 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
SHARKlN

I think it would be best for a true separation of church and state.

civil unions recognized by the government for all legal purposes (taxes, etc.)

marriages recognized by the church for all divine purposes (sacraments, monogamy, etc.)
August 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Fitch

I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of this. They don't support gay marriage so what that doesn't effect the food they make

It's a big deal because they donate to organizations that sponsor hate against gays and lesbians. You can eat their nasty food until your heart's content, but myself and others will continue to protest and speak out. Enough is enough.

I could hardly even read this because I was too busy eating some delicious Chick-Fil-A.
August 1, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
rabbitman

I think it would be best for a true separation of church and state.

civil unions recognized by the government for all legal purposes (taxes, etc.)

marriages recognized by the church for all divine purposes (sacraments, monogamy, etc.)

even thatd be fine, compared to the way it works now.

and nah, not mad, just tired of people spewing hatred and not having any idea how the real world works

be careful what you pretend to be

August 1, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
SHARKlN

but yeah, im still going to eat chik fil a about once a month
i can't be fucked adjusting my life to keep from hurting peoples feelings.
August 1, 2012 @ 08:30 PM

Inactive

ahhaha
fuck faggots tho.

That wasn't funny.
August 1, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
ToyotaGuy

wasn't try to be funny. i was serious
August 1, 2012 @ 08:44 PM

Inactive

That wasn't funny.
August 1, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
Principal Buttsavage

So i found out the reason why the chik fil a was so crowded because the closest one is closed for construction and the one in the mall is the next closest one. Just a coincidence that it was super busy during all the controversy. Still though the line is pretty ridiculous.
August 1, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
semaJ.

ahhaha
fuck faggots tho.

August 1, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
unoedoe

waffle fries+ chickfila sauce cool
August 1, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Moises Arias

umm who cares? yall act like its so wrong for that man to have an opinion and support causes he like. I got no problem with gays but just because someone else says he doesnt like em im supposed to go ape shit now? He has every right not to like gays its his life and he can choose to live it anyway he wants. Just like gays have the right to not eat at chick- fil-a. But trying to protest and shut down a franchise is going overboard.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 1, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Pantic

two rolls fill me up so that's not bad ^____^

Made this for you
August 1, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
cormilk

No chik fil a's in NY *Kanyeshrug*

Ig@rickrossowens

August 1, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Your Fan

<3
August 1, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
linh

well, after reading this thread. i'm going to kick it with my friends tonight, going all out.

faggots got to go. it's not even funny anymore, stop trolling humanity.
August 1, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Your Fan

well, after reading this thread. i'm going to kick it with my friends tonight, going all out.

faggots got to go. it's not even funny anymore, stop trolling humanity.

I'd fuck all your friend record it and send it to their dads.
August 1, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
linh

k. i'll see you tonight then. one next usc at 8pm?
August 1, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
Panther.

This thread is a clash of trolling and serious. Too funny.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 1, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
Your Fan

Don't think you aren't getting dick downed either pretty boy.
August 1, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
craigsagersuit

Don't think you aren't getting dick downed either pretty boy.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 1, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
linh

keep trolling and support boland on hb. that'll make a big difference.

Please login first to reply.