300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 3, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
justinslayer

All the coastal cities are nice, and safe. Pretty much nothing but rich white people living there though.

Damn .
So where can i find Black , White , Asian and Hispanics living together at ?
August 3, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
dunkinsb

SD has the weather, but it got to many mexicans though. But the food here definetly beats Chevy's and tacobell and those burrito trucks from the bay. Only asians in SD are in Mira Mesa, all the bad asian bitches be TATTED tho. atleast with the girls my bro fucks wit.

Overall i'd rather live in SD then LA.
for reasons:
Weather
Breezies
and alot less traffic/smog then LA

but nothing cant compare to my hometown though.
August 3, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
trolos714

All the coastal cities are nice, and safe. Pretty much nothing but rich white people living there though.

Damn .

There really aren't many cities that have an even distribution of the races since blacks don't make up very much of the OC. But there is a pretty good mix in Buena Park, Cypress, La Palma, fountain valley and Anaheim(some parts).

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

August 3, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
Fitch

Only asians in SD are in Mira Mesa

Yupp, that's why we call it Manila Mesa.
August 3, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
powerball

Damn .

Garden Grove, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa if you looking for diversity. coastal cities are primarily whites and asians, some mexicans (that are white washed). i don't think coastal cities are affordable for young college students unless they're affluent, so i wouldn't recommend it unless you're willing to spend 1k or more on rent.
September 14, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
Deaunte

South OC is pretty diverse. North OC isn't as diverse. You shouldn't have any problems though, because everyone is pretty chill here. Try to avoid living in Santa Ana, Anaheim, Stanton, Orange, and Garden Grove though
Santa Ana, Anaheim, Stanton, and Orange aka the cities I was born and raised in.
September 14, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
Deaunte

Damn .

There really aren't many cities that have an even distribution of the races since blacks don't make up very much of the OC. But there is a pretty good mix in Buena Park, Cypress, La Palma, fountain valley and Anaheim(some parts).
Buena Park, Cypress, La Palma where i've also lived in OC
September 14, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
Glo'bito

never ate Mexican food in LA but SD does have some bomb taco places. there's more to do in LA doe

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

September 14, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
Ted Dancin

Only asians in SD are in Mira Mesa

Yupp, that's why we call it Manila Mesa.

only in mira mesa? nah breh, what about Linda vista and Clairmont? Shits asian central. All them boba tea shops and kareoke korean spots etc. Paradise hills too
September 14, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
beathead

Damn .

West L.A. i.e. Santa Monica, Venice, etc. All neighboring cities to that of UCLA (No surprise, it's the #1 school in terms of amount of application it gets each year). 

As for L.A. vs SD. I'd give the nod to L.A. because L.A.offers more to do than SD.  If you want to try out different bars/lounges, etc.. there's always downtown, hollywood, pasadena, PCH, santa monica, etc. Same goes with food.. go straight to little mexico (huntington park/East Los), asian food (SGV), etc. There's always some event popping every week whether it be a festival, art exhibit, dj spinning, etc. Traffic sucks ass though but if you're someone like me who tends to get bored and needs to keep moving then L.A. is the place for you. I love SD, much more chiller, cleaner, etc.. but it doesn't offer the options/choices that L.A. does.

Please login first to reply.