Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 29, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
justinslayer

Which do you guys prefer in terms of weather , girls , traffic , diversity, beaches .

post pics please .
July 29, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
Clint Beastwood

Lived in both, currently in SD and love it.
Only things i miss about LA is good shopping and food spots.

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

July 29, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
justinslayer

IMO:
Weather: SD

Girls: SD

Traffic: SD (easy)

Never been to LA beaches.

There's a lot more to do in Los Angeles though, so either way I'd probably give L.A the nod

Edit: I'm lying. San Diego is the shit.

Do they have pinays out there ?
July 29, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
justinslayer

Lived in both, currently in SD and love it.
Only things i miss about LA is good shopping and food spots.

How is it there compared to LA ?
July 29, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
justinslayer

IMO:

Never been to LA beaches.

There's a lot more to do in Los Angeles though, so either way I'd probably give L.A the nod

Edit: I'm lying. San Diego is the shit.

Do they have pinays out there ?

Yea, it used to be a lot more like 3 years ago but they are definitely here

More ?
What happened to them ?
July 29, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
vanitas

IMO:

pretty much. san diego has some bad asian girls though cool
July 29, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
trolos714

Which do you guys prefer in terms of weather , girls , traffic , diversity, beaches .

post pics please .

Orange County, but be sure stay far far away from Riverside/San Bernardino county.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 29, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
Too Trill

Im an LA nicca. but honestly, SD wins in every category cept bitches.

Everyones friendly as fucc. beaches are dope.

and theres this strip of mad bars for dat college scene, right on the beach..

so much to do plus they got mexico right dere
July 29, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
unoedoe

Lived in both. Take the middle ground if you can afford it. OC seems to have the best of both worlds.
July 29, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
DStyles

both are gay.

Brooklyn>all

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 30, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
justinslayer

both are gay.

Brooklyn>all

I'm currently living in Brooklyn , i grew up here from the time i was born and it's nothing much for me to do anymore . Plus the weather here sucks .
July 30, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
justinslayer

post pics please .

Orange County, but be sure stay far far away from Riverside/San Bernardino county.

Why does everyone tells me to stay away from Riverside and Inland Empire ?
Don't Neo Nazi / Klan members reside there ?
July 31, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
trolos714

@justinslayer I haven't heard anything about neo nazis or klan members there, but I advise you to stay away because those places are boring af. I have friends who go to UCR, and they are back home in the OC every weekend. You're pretty much going to be in the desert with nothing to do.
Lived in both. Take the middle ground if you can afford it. OC seems to have the best of both worlds.

Cosign with this. It may be expensive to live here, but it's worth it.

July 31, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
BKBROWN

SD has better traffic compared to LA, but LA has a lot more to do

LA>SD imo

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 31, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Millenion LTD

Lived in both

Girls: OC/LA > SD
Food/entertainment LA > SD
Weather SD > LA
Crime SD > LA

SD only wins in weather, them beezies down here cannot hang with LA plastic and hollywood. Chula Vista the largest city in San Diego ranks one of the lowest cities in the whole US to be spending money (clothes, food, entertainment, etc.)
July 31, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
Fitch

Raised in SD so I'm biased, but I think SD has nice beaches, weather, Mexican food, better traffic and hot-ish females. LA might win for diversity. They also got some nice females! They're both pretty cool though. In my opinion, LA is a place people go when they're trying to make it somewhere. SD doesn't have the movie, music, and entertainment industries that LA does. Not too far from each other though, so if you're contemplating living in either one, I'd suggest checking each one out.
August 2, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
PandoCalrissian

Live in SD and honestly I fucking HATE LA

Ya boy is tryin to move to OC doe

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

August 2, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 2, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Bubbs619

Never had mexican food from LA but dat proximity to the border has to be the reason SD has such dank mexican food, especially farther south you go. $1 tacos can change a niggas life cool
August 2, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Millenion LTD

Never had mexican food from LA but dat proximity to the border has to be the reason SD has such dank mexican food, especially farther south you go. $1 tacos can change a niggas life cool

LA mexican food is trash, its like they don't give a fuck cause so many mexicans up there. The SD mexicans take care of their people

OC is the best of both worlds, you get that LA look without the smell, ghetto, homeless, and killings.
August 2, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
80hdclothing

I Love LA, But SD Is So Nice and Chill

80HDclothing @HDteamallday Skate

August 2, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
Relax.

Ive always really liked SD tho. It's always seemed mad chill and they got these down there
August 2, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
justinslayer

Huntington Beach looks good :

August 2, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
justinslayer

LA mexican food is trash, its like they don't give a fuck cause so many mexicans up there. The SD mexicans take care of their people

OC is the best of both worlds, you get that LA look without the smell, ghetto, homeless, and killings.

Which part of OC ?
How diverse is it compared to LA ?
August 2, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Millenion LTD

Which part of OC ?

Honestly, it feels all the same to me, when I was there, im never in one city. My favorite places are south OC close to Irvine (Costa mesa, Newport beach, Huntington beach, fountain valley, Westminster) Garden Grove and Santa Ana are kind of ghetto but not as bad as LA.

OC feels very diverse, I see white people, blacks, hispanics, and asians all over the place. I went to Orange Coast College and they have the finest bitches ive ever seen in the whole socal area. Ive been to 3 different community colleges. 2 in San Diego 1 in LA.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
justinslayer

Which part of OC ?

Honestly, it feels all the same to me, when I was there, im never in one city. My favorite places are south OC close to Irvine (Costa mesa, Newport beach, Huntington beach, fountain valley, Westminster) Garden Grove and Santa Ana are kind of ghetto but not as bad as LA.

OC feels very diverse, I see white people, blacks, hispanics, and asians all over the place. I went to Orange Coast College and they have the finest bitches ive ever seen in the whole socal area. Ive been to 3 different community colleges. 2 in San Diego 1 in LA.

I didn't know there was Black folks there and yeah i heard about Orange Coast College .
August 2, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
tanqueray

Born in SD. Went to LA all the time cuz my bro went to UCLA. (the women there are top notch imo). My gf's in OC (Garden Grove to be exact). She too goes to Orange Coast and I can vouch, the females are up there. But I currently reside in Temecula, haha (Riverside County). And it's true, Riverside and the Inland Empire is kind of boring. That's why I always find myself in either OC or LA every other weekend. Not so much SD anymore.

But I'll agree with everyone else; live in Orange County. It's a dope place. It's close enough to LA And SD is only a 1 1/2 hour drive from OC if you wanted to hit that place up.

Females look good in all three of those cities. But for me, I'd have to say OC takes the cake.
August 3, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
trolos714

South OC is pretty diverse. North OC isn't as diverse. You shouldn't have any problems though, because everyone is pretty chill here. Try to avoid living in Santa Ana, Anaheim, Stanton, Orange, and Garden Grove though

August 3, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
justinslayer

South OC is pretty diverse. North OC isn't as diverse. You shouldn't have any problems though, because everyone is pretty chill here. Try to avoid living in Santa Ana, Anaheim, Stanton, Orange, and Garden Grove though

Are the coastal cities safe ?
Might look up Orange Coast College .
August 3, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
trolos714

All the coastal cities are nice, and safe. Pretty much nothing but rich white people living there though.

Please login first to reply.