Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 26, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
cheyaaa

where else you think I got it from, genius.

a few more hours and it's dinner time, go eat your rice and beans.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 26, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
rabbitman

Damn bro. Bet you got a ton of $$$ from the driver that hit you tho right?
nah that bitch's husband was loaded and they lawyered up pretty fast. they had a bunch of bogus witnesses that said i was dressed in all black (i had a white t shirt and jeans on) and had headphones in (didnt). then they countersued me for the damages my body did to their car. the traffic light also had no camera at the time. the case was basically dropped cuz their family had $$ and connections, while we couldnt afford shit

be careful what you pretend to be

July 26, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
至高

Damn bro. Bet you got a ton of $$$ from the driver that hit you tho right?
nah that bitch's husband was loaded and they lawyered up pretty fast. they had a bunch of bogus witnesses that said i was dressed in all black (i had a white t shirt and jeans on) and had headphones in (didnt). then they countersued me for the damages my body did to their car. the traffic light also had no camera at the time. the case was basically dropped cuz their family had $$ and connections, while we couldnt afford shit

OPERATION FUND FRANKTHERABBITT11: VOL PAYBACK'S A BITCH

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 26, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
unemployedisback

almost died this moring when i saw gucci was on sale

coolcool cool cool
July 26, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
DarianaGrande

Old Ronnel joke is Old.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 26, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
Jollibee.

I almost died going to a GAP store because they had a sale.

on the real tho OD on spice, my heart couldn't take it. good thing my friends were with me.
July 26, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
oneallah

im not even kidding,
a few years back i choked on a chicken bone and it literally clogged up my throat,
i had a hard time breathing and i had to be rushed to a hospital,
doctor said i was lucky it didnt fall lower down my throat otherwise it would have been alot harder to get out,

another time was when i was like 6years old my uncle would drink alot and one night when he was very drunk i spilled something on his computer and he started choking me out of anger,
my mom was there at the right time and rushed in the room,
if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be alive right now
July 26, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

im not even kidding,
a few years back i choked on a chicken bone and it literally clogged up my throat,
i had a hard time breathing and i had to be rushed to a hospital,
doctor said i was lucky it didnt fall lower down my throat otherwise it would have been alot harder to get out,

another time was when i was like 6years old my uncle would drink alot and one night when he was very drunk i spilled something on his computer and he started choking me out of anger,
my mom was there at the right time and rushed in the room,
if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be alive right now

Did he touch your butthole????
July 26, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
oneallah

he wasnt raping me lmao
July 27, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
PKdaGod

dieded once again
July 27, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
THEBIGNB

Was surfing at my home beach here on cape cod, when I was paddling back out my boy started yelling from shore telling me to come back in, I paddled in and he said he saw a fin, about a minute later a huge white shark jumped half way out of the water with what was left of a seal in it's mouth, we called the harbor master and eventually a cuple spotter planes and a boat came to tag it, ended up being a 15 foot great white. I woulda been shark bait if it wasn't for my homie.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

July 27, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
stalker46ss

It was thursday morning. In november I believe. About 10:49am. The alarm clock woke me up, I knew I stayed up to late last night trying to figure out what to cwap and what not to cwap the next day. I wiped my eyes. Yawned and got out of bed. I slowly rolled over on my side and grabbed my HP computer and slowly opened it up. The glow of the screen was still a little to bright, since I just woke up not even 3 min ago.

I logged on and waited for my computer to load. 10:53am read my clock, my palms began to sweat. I knew that this was the week...the one week that everyone was waiting for...the drop of the season....the Box Logo Hoody. My dog wimpered at my bedroom door wanting to go out. I yelled at her to sit down and shut up, this was far more important than any of her mid-morning dookies.

My computer finally loaded and I opened internet explorer, I checked to see how strong my wifi was. "Full bars" I thought to myself "...I'm finna cwap". I slowly typed in supremenewyork.com and slowly went to the shop section. 10:57am. I started to get nervous. I began rapidly clicking back to the sweatshirt page, faster and faster I refreshed. 10:58, 10:59, I slowly watched as the clock turned to the holiest of all times. 11:00am. I refreshed once more. There before my eyes were the holy grail...the top cheddar...the box logo hoodies. My heart stopped. I clicked on the navy, trembling to put my exact size in. I hit checkout...but something happened..something went wrong..."Sold Out" it read...my mind went blank...My heart stopped...literally stopped. I woke up later in the hospital in Philly. My doctor told me I went into cwap-shock. But they took me to the hospial and administered several discount codes to Karmaloop. And I was better. That was the day I literally almost died. And I'll never forget that, or take another cwap for granted...

Man my high school had this printing machine used to make our class t shirts. Basically u put up a picture of the logo u want on ur shirt and it does it for you automaticaly. I brought in a plain white tee and inputted the supreme logo on it. Shit came out authentic! I could've made bank off of it but didn't wanna look like the ass hole that keeps going back to tht machine everyday printing out same old shit
July 27, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
stalker46ss

On one of my stalking sessions at the park I preyed down on this white bitch with a nice booty. I jumped on her back without thinking that this bitch knew martial arts. She basically did some krav maga shit on me where i was dropped on my back. She formed her hands into like a cup/fist kinda thing and struck me in my testicles. I was in pain and right after that she elbow smahed me right on my ribs and chest area( mind that i was on the ground unable to move) Thank god this bitch had mercy.
July 27, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
jeezy

I WAS IN DA EATON CENTRE SHOOTIN BRUH BRUH
July 27, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

how they fuck is this kid gonna get hit by a car then the bitch is going to countersue for the damages to the vehicle???
Just for doing that I would of fucked up their home or some shit.

Thought I was gonna die off of accidentally doing a speedball..well not really an accident but it scared the shit out of me
July 27, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
99%Shit

I had SIDS, almost died a lot. Don't remember it, so I don't care. I don't think I've almost died ever since.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 27, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
nycxeric

dam bruh, glad ur still with us cool
July 27, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
$$$$$

You just walked to the corner and waited to die...lmao sorry, but thats kinda funny.
July 27, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
*80hd*

my dude.. hahah damn that lollipop story made me laugh
-true story i was wearing space jams and i stepped in a puddle.. felt my heart seizing on the spot.
July 27, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Cleophus

skating a spot in the cut with friends and there was a family next to us and we heard them talking about a gun so we slowly started walking away just when a dude rode up on a bike got off and shot about 4 times at the family. we dipped without looking back. we went to a near by bus station and told a cop there and he took us back in an undercover bus. turns out the shooter missed every bullet lmao

stop snitching
July 27, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
trolos714

A friend of mine, and I were practicing for cross country, and we stopped at this red light. The light turns green and the counter starts to count down from 20, as I go to cross the intersection at about 18 seconds in my friend tells me stop, and I look back at him, and look forward again and out of no where this dumb bitch decides to try to make this turn at like 40 mph. I guess it could have almost been my fault for not looking both ways, but still WTF was this lady thinking?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 27, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

A friend of mine, and I were practicing for cross country, and we stopped at this red light. The light turns green and the counter starts to count down from 20, as I go to cross the intersection at about 18 seconds in my friend tells me stop, and I look back at him, and look forward again and out of no where this dumb bitch decides to try to make this turn at like 40 mph. I guess it could have almost been my fault for not looking both ways, but still WTF was this lady thinking?

Bath salts
July 27, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
trolos714

@mortal-kombat I thought that was responsible for making people into flesh eating zombies, not terribad drivers.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 27, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
至高

In middle school, I had my first rockaleta (those big ass mexican lollipops) & i don't remember how but I got the candy off of the stick ended up with it lodged in my throat, & instead of asking anyone for help (felt like id look like a bitch) I just walked & stumbled to a secluded corner and waited for my death. srs. But I kept swallowing and it popped through luckily.

True story

you know a lil girl died like that years ago, she was eatin them 10cents/5cent red and white mint balls, she was running up the stairs and she died from choking on it.

moral of the story: don't fuck with cheap candy; need that willy wonka lifestyle

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 27, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
hchma

one time when i was 16, i was walking home from my friends house at night. i was crossing the street at a crosswalk and a minivan ran a red light. it hit me and my body fucked up the front of the car and the windshield. then i flew like 70 feet or some shit and my body skipped like a rock. my body was recorded 114ft from impact. my back was all fucked up and a bunch of my front teeth were chipped like crazy. i regained consciousness in an ambulance coughing up blood and faded out again. i woke up again in a hospital like 3 towns over and was stuck there for a couple weeks. the doctors said there was like 90% chance of fatality for that type of deal, and the majority of that 10% survival included some sort of life changing injury. all i had were scars, a few chipped teeth, and a hairline fracture on my pelvis.

whats left of my scars after 4 years. basically this up my left arm and my back

lol i have the same scars.. no homo
July 27, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
krs1349

cool
July 27, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
stalker46ss

cool
cool cool

Please login first to reply.