Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 26, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
$$$$$

Any of y'all got any near death experiences?

I got a few, nothing too serious though.

1. Born premature and was said I might not make it past one week. Never been back to the hospital since though
2. Like 8 years old playing tag. And you know how they say don't run with a lollipop in your mouth..yea. Started choking but luckily grabbed the little stick and pulled the lollipop out and threw up everywhere.
3. I think it was my 10th birthday and me and mom got into a car wreck. The car got totaled and my mom had to go to the hospital, she's came out fine, I luckily didn't get a scratch on me some how even though the car hit my side.
4. Also almost got jumped in NYC on Halloween by a couple fake thugs on the subway. They threatened to throw me into the train. I knew they were all talk tho so I wasn't scared really. It was like 5am and subway station was empty and I was alone after leaving my friends apartment coming back from this club. Fun night tho.
July 26, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
Panther.

cmon b dont lie, we all know it wasnt a lollipop

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 26, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
DaPark

Went into GAP and there was no sale

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 26, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
jaded

A semi driver ran me and my family off the road and we rolled our truck into the median on the freeway and the huge bushes in the median stopped us from sliding across into oncoming traffic because there was no barrier. All 4 of us walked away unharmed.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 26, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
DarianaGrande

I was 18 and me and my friends were outside his house, when a guy comes on the sidewalk opposite of my friends house. Just as he passes us he slowly makes his way to the middle of the street, turns around and starts bucking at us. Luckily no one got hit.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 26, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
REVS

It was thursday morning. In november I believe. About 10:49am. The alarm clock woke me up, I knew I stayed up to late last night trying to figure out what to cwap and what not to cwap the next day. I wiped my eyes. Yawned and got out of bed. I slowly rolled over on my side and grabbed my HP computer and slowly opened it up. The glow of the screen was still a little to bright, since I just woke up not even 3 min ago.

I logged on and waited for my computer to load. 10:53am read my clock, my palms began to sweat. I knew that this was the week...the one week that everyone was waiting for...the drop of the season....the Box Logo Hoody. My dog wimpered at my bedroom door wanting to go out. I yelled at her to sit down and shut up, this was far more important than any of her mid-morning dookies.

My computer finally loaded and I opened internet explorer, I checked to see how strong my wifi was. "Full bars" I thought to myself "...I'm finna cwap". I slowly typed in supremenewyork.com and slowly went to the shop section. 10:57am. I started to get nervous. I began rapidly clicking back to the sweatshirt page, faster and faster I refreshed. 10:58, 10:59, I slowly watched as the clock turned to the holiest of all times. 11:00am. I refreshed once more. There before my eyes were the holy grail...the top cheddar...the box logo hoodies. My heart stopped. I clicked on the navy, trembling to put my exact size in. I hit checkout...but something happened..something went wrong..."Sold Out" it read...my mind went blank...My heart stopped...literally stopped. I woke up later in the hospital in Philly. My doctor told me I went into cwap-shock. But they took me to the hospial and administered several discount codes to Karmaloop. And I was better. That was the day I literally almost died. And I'll never forget that, or take another cwap for granted...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 26, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
susej

damn b
July 26, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
Axraexl

Almost drowned at a Seaworld but the homie swam me to safety .

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 26, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
desab

nigga said internet explorer. thats where you went wrong
July 26, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
slytendencies

Was in a car accident a few years ago driving through the mountains and the person driving was buzzed and hit the side of the mountain and the car flipped over, he broke an arm but I came out with just a few scratches and cuts.
July 26, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
franjoli

It was thursday morning. In november I believe. About 10:49am. The alarm clock woke me up, I knew I stayed up to late last night trying to figure out what to cwap and what not to cwap the next day. I wiped my eyes. Yawned and got out of bed. I slowly rolled over on my side and grabbed my HP computer and slowly opened it up. The glow of the screen was still a little to bright, since I just woke up not even 3 min ago.

I logged on and waited for my computer to load. 10:53am read my clock, my palms began to sweat. I knew that this was the week...the one week that everyone was waiting for...the drop of the season....the Box Logo Hoody. My dog wimpered at my bedroom door wanting to go out. I yelled at her to sit down and shut up, this was far more important than any of her mid-morning dookies.

My computer finally loaded and I opened internet explorer, I checked to see how strong my wifi was. "Full bars" I thought to myself "...I'm finna cwap". I slowly typed in supremenewyork.com and slowly went to the shop section. 10:57am. I started to get nervous. I began rapidly clicking back to the sweatshirt page, faster and faster I refreshed. 10:58, 10:59, I slowly watched as the clock turned to the holiest of all times. 11:00am. I refreshed once more. There before my eyes were the holy grail...the top cheddar...the box logo hoodies. My heart stopped. I clicked on the navy, trembling to put my exact size in. I hit checkout...but something happened..something went wrong..."Sold Out" it read...my mind went blank...My heart stopped...literally stopped. I woke up later in the hospital in Philly. My doctor told me I went into cwap-shock. But they took me to the hospial and administered several discount codes to Karmaloop. And I was better. That was the day I literally almost died. And I'll never forget that, or take another cwap for granted...

i just had a near death experience reading about your cwap shock

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 26, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
PKdaGod

July 26, 2012 @ 08:49 PM

Inactive

Almost choked on a spare rib while playing donkey kong country 3 when I was like 4
July 26, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
RyandaGod

Almost choked on a dick while playing donkey kong country 3 when I was like 4

fixed
July 26, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
thoroprod

car accident swerved from the fast lane to the right guard rail. no seat belt. left with a scratch under my eye. 3 other passengers all alive. didn't hit any other cars. god bless

http://thoroprod.org

July 26, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
linh

walked into gucci store, sadly, nothing was on sale. almost had a stroke there.
July 26, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
jacobsever

Skateboarding a gap by myself to kill time before work. It wasn't that big, and I wasn't trying anything crazy. Was just trying some fakie kickflips for a couple minutes, then the next thing I know I woke up in the backseat of my car spitting up blood. Looked at my phone and it was a good 4 hours later. Drove home and went straight to sleep. Apparently my mom said I was asleep for 3 days. She kept asking if I was okay and I just told her I had a headache. On the third day she finally got worried enough to take me to the doctor. A few CT scans later, and it turns out I fractured my skull and had a bruised brain. Doctor told me I "dodged a bullet" and could have easily died.

I still skate though.

July 26, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
$$$$$

Damn thats fuckin crazy. So you didn't eat for three days also? And did they have to do surgery or anything?
July 26, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

cmon b dont lie, we all know it wasnt a lollipop

Oh shit
July 26, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Rodney D Ellis

Blunt Of Kush Laced With Coke, Shit Had My Heart Beatin Fast Scary Shit Start Happinin. I was like man its so easy to die WTF! Never smoked again in my life.

fuck the internet

July 26, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
Rodney D Ellis

I almost drowned three times in my life, third time i was like fucks swimming!!!! lmao

fuck the internet

July 26, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
至高

Almost drowned once at a local pool, urged me to go learn to swim.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 26, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Yea when I was like 19 I had stopped at a gas station in northeast dc after dark...long story short i see a guy across the street starting to come towards me.now mind you were the only two people on this whole block.I jump back in the car.and this nigga is putting his gun back under his shirt as i drove pass him.
July 26, 2012 @ 10:16 PM

Inactive

skating a spot in the cut with friends and there was a family next to us and we heard them talking about a gun so we slowly started walking away just when a dude rode up on a bike got off and shot about 4 times at the family. we dipped without looking back. we went to a near by bus station and told a cop there and he took us back in an undercover bus. turns out the shooter missed every bullet lmao

July 26, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
DreamCast

This had me in tears

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 26, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
rabbitman

one time when i was 16, i was walking home from my friends house at night. i was crossing the street at a crosswalk and a minivan ran a red light. it hit me and my body fucked up the front of the car and the windshield. then i flew like 70 feet or some shit and my body skipped like a rock. my body was recorded 114ft from impact. my back was all fucked up and a bunch of my front teeth were chipped like crazy. i regained consciousness in an ambulance coughing up blood and faded out again. i woke up again in a hospital like 3 towns over and was stuck there for a couple weeks. the doctors said there was like 90% chance of fatality for that type of deal, and the majority of that 10% survival included some sort of life changing injury. all i had were scars, a few chipped teeth, and a hairline fracture on my pelvis.

whats left of my scars after 4 years. basically this up my left arm and my back

be careful what you pretend to be

July 26, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
$$$$$

Damn bro. Bet you got a ton of $$$ from the driver that hit you tho right?
July 26, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
cheyaaa

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 26, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
至高

/thread

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 26, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
DarianaGrande

REVs wrote the exact same thing. but at least he was funny...

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.