Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 25, 2012 @ 07:58 AM

Inactive

What's it like? Do your parents really spoil you? I often times wished I was an only child. I hate *seriously* both of my brothers and wish they would die off in plane crash or something.
July 25, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
christopher.

yo that's really fucked up literally hating your brothers.
July 25, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
Your Fan

Yes and yes.
July 25, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
expo8000

My cousin is an only child and she gets very spoiled as her parents were rich and they also won the lottery not too long ago. She had a strict upbringing too and was not allowed even go to the mall with her friends until her last year of senior high. It sucks because you can really tell shes missing a lot of social skills most people have. Especially people with siblings. Shes also never had a "real" boyfriend as guys cant get her to do anything and she has trouble showing them affection. Her friends come and go all the time because some of themt party a lot and she cant even stay out past 1am even though shes now in 2nd year of University.
July 25, 2012 @ 12:42 PM
PKdaGod

lol wut
July 25, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
99%Shit

Only child, single mum. Unfortunately(or fortunately), I wasn't spoiled because my mum didn't get that six figure cake 'til after I was living on my own. Not having to share the things I had was pree dope doe. I had no one to set precedent, so I always got more slack on punishments/rules. It was nice that after I was worn out from school/daycare/being out with friends, I could just sit down and relax at home and have no one to bug me, my mum wouldn't really bother me, sometimes I'd be gone for the weekend and she had just thought I was at home with the door shut during the times she came home. That kinda screwed me over when it came to living with roommates doe, I don't hate it, but a lot of times I wish I lived alone so I can get that childhood privacy back.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 25, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
Too Trill

he's only mad cause his brothers are straight aka normal and he's gay and his parents look at him different aka don't fucc wit him
July 25, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
datniqqararthur

buddy bo u sound real soulless n bitch made right now. what did yo bros do that you wish death upon them?

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

July 25, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
craigsagersuit

did they beat you before? that's all tough love bruhbruh

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 25, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
BKBROWN

yeah but not spoiled tho my parents be strict

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 25, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
kingkrunk

yo that's really fucked up literally hating your brothers.
July 25, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
slap

Did your parents treat you more like a "daughter"?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 25, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
"MERCY"

i have a little sister

growing up i was spoiled cause i was older and the male of the family
she was spoiled and smother cause she was the little girl of the family

no discrimination dawg
July 26, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
brandonicedout

hell yea im spoiled

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

July 26, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
stalker46ss

What's it like? Do your parents really spoil you? I often times wished I was an only child. I hate *seriously* both of my brothers and wish they would die off in plane crash or something.

You ever picture both ur brothers piping you one in the ass and the other in the mouth...from how you sound that probably happened. SMH you prolly imagine this shit too u gay inbred mofo.
Also, just stop being gay man. And another reason is prolly u suck at school and get bad grades? Are you hauling in dough boland?
July 26, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Gwyn

I'm not a people person that's for sure.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 26, 2012 @ 02:56 AM

Inactive

buddy bo u sound real soulless n bitch made right now. what did yo bros do that you wish death upon them?

They're both douchebags. Even though one is younger I hate both. Never been particularly close with either one. They leave me out of everything
July 26, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
iggy-koopa

I don't even know what it'd be like to have no siblings fuck I'd be hella lonely and shit I got three brothers and a sister;
July 26, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Moises Arias

having siblings is great. especially when you get to blame them for stuff you did and get to see them get in trouble lol. You got to tease them right after they get punished so they know its you and you get a lil mini war between you cool

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 26, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
cheyaaa

Only child will wish he/she had a sibling. Sibling wish to be only child blah blah blah

Truth is, if you have siblings, you are lucky. They are the closest people to family, and will support you regardless.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 26, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
99%Shit

you ever think it's because you're not straight like they are? hence different interests as well possibly? if my bro was gay not sure if i'd want to hang out with him too often either.

What year is this?! If your brother was gay, he'd have a shit tonne of attractive shallow girlfriends, because those types of girls LOVE to 'collect' gay friends. Not wanting to hang out with him would make YOU gay.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 26, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
totalespionage

Im not an only child but I never lived with my siblings. Just Me and my Mom, so yeah I was spoiled. I had like every color of jays when I was younger, every video game console, every Pokemon card (real niggas no them shits was expensive for the rare ones) etc, etc. I have to agree with the whole "socially inept" thing, especially because I was always a loner most of my life and being teased for being different mixed in with a few embarrassing moments in my life it took me a long time to become social again. Even though I was spoiled up until 11th grade that didn't make me a lazy person. I have a great job and work hard for what I want and have.cool
July 26, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
damnwitless1

my parents had enough time and energy and resources to make sure that I'm not only a genius, but have a strong work ethic and absolutely zero interest in being like anybody else. swag.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

Please login first to reply.