Lupe VS Kendrick

July 24, 2012 @ 16:34:58

Inactive User

They both have similar that smart kid in the ghetto type vibe.

Both of these artist rap could be considered "smart" rap.

So who do you think is better ?
July 24, 2012 @ 16:36:23
July 24, 2012 @ 16:37:30
lupe fucking blows

AREK JSTE

July 24, 2012 @ 16:38:33
lupe
July 24, 2012 @ 16:38:50
i think both are dope

but lupe could crush kendrick
July 24, 2012 @ 16:40:52
Sea flow is a retard. Lupe is a fucking legend. Kendrick is crazy good too, but his speed doesn't match up to lupes lyricism.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 24, 2012 @ 16:41:00
Lupe. cmon son

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 24, 2012 @ 16:44:35
Kendrick>>>>>>>>>>

SBeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>lupe

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 24, 2012 @ 16:46:04
Two of my favorite rappers, Lupe's experience > Kendrick.
July 24, 2012 @ 16:48:50
lupe fell the fuck off, why cant yall niggas see that?

AREK JSTE

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 24, 2012 @ 16:54:08
Originally posted by Inactive User

That's irrelevant as fuck. That's like saying since tupac died, he isn't good

July 24, 2012 @ 16:54:52

No he hasn't dummy. He's still making music that's being lauded by all credible music critics. Lupe has never been a radio artist. Never has, never will.
July 24, 2012 @ 16:57:01
since lasers i cant take that fool seriously

AREK JSTE

July 24, 2012 @ 17:01:46
LOL at this dumb argument between two of the most overrated emcees in recent memory, Lupe especially. The nigga is a talented writer, but I just don't go for his psuedo-intellectual bullshit, and Kendrick has a cadence, breath control, everything, except he's pretty much an uglier, swagless Royce. No thanks, fuck both of these niggas tbh. Btw, Lasers was the shittiest musical abomination I've heard in a long time.
July 24, 2012 @ 17:04:41

No he hasn't dummy. He's still making music that's being lauded by all credible music critics. Lupe has never been a radio artist. Never has, never will.

Buddy Bo Bo, please be trolling. We're not talking about appealing to the opinions of over-glorified rap nerds to tell us what's good and what isn't. The fact is, Lasers fucking sucked. It was absolute trash and is the type of shit I'd expect some 11 year old pre-pubescent white girl flicking her clit in the backseat of her mommy's pink Beatle listening to. This music is not for anybody that isn't #SUSS or a female. No disrespect. Lasers was as radio as radio gets.

I understand music is a relative thing, but in my opinion, that album fucking sucked and is NOT a hip-hop album.
July 24, 2012 @ 17:36:08
LOL at this dumb argument between two of the most overrated emcees in recent memory, Lupe especially. The nigga is a talented writer, but I just don't go for his psuedo-intellectual bullshit, and Kendrick has a cadence, breath control, everything, except he's pretty much an uglier, swagless Royce. No thanks, fuck both of these niggas tbh. Btw, Lasers was the shittiest musical abomination I've heard in a long time.

Pseudo-intellectual bullshit? I can understand saying that about Lasers but definitely not The Cool or F&L. I mean shit what's that song's name again which compares the modern world to a cheeseburger? Nothing fake about that. Lasers was watered down because of Atlantic, which is why he made Dumb it Down. And it honestly can't be the worst abomination you've ever heard. All Black Everything and Coming Up > anything Lil Wayne has released besides Dear Summer. And STILL Lupe's Dear Fall was better than Dear Summer. I agree; there are so many artists out there that are incredibly underrated (Time Machine for example, I bet 99.9% of you haven't heard about those dudes), but still they are both very talented. Who cares if Lupe fell off; he has so many old tracks that make him so credible. I'm hoping F&L2 can change you about that (assuming it isn't the same style as that Freedom Ain't Free garbage - C.L. Smooth killed TROY and he can't top that).

July 24, 2012 @ 17:38:09
I agree with Lupe being on some off puttingly pseudo-intellectual shit, and that's one of the main reasons I fuck wit Kendrick is because he has a lot of the same substance but delivers it in a much less pretentious manner
July 24, 2012 @ 17:39:12
Lasers sucked. But Lupe>Kendrick.
July 24, 2012 @ 17:44:26
Let Kendrick breathe nigga. Lupe a legend who been in the game 10+ years and Kendrick just starting to find himself. Can't compare them yet.
July 24, 2012 @ 17:49:45
Apple vs orange

/thread
July 24, 2012 @ 17:51:01
Hip Hop isnt about who has better rhymes.

It's about who had the most greatest hits before they died.

Kendrick has not one hit, So get that shit OUTTA HEEEEERRRRREE!

fuck the internet

July 24, 2012 @ 17:58:46

Pseudo-intellectual bullshit? I can understand saying that about Lasers but definitely not The Cool or F&L. I mean shit what's that song's name again which compares the modern world to a cheeseburger? Nothing fake about that. Lasers was watered down because of Atlantic, which is why he made Dumb it Down. And it honestly can't be the worst abomination you've ever heard. All Black Everything and Coming Up > anything Lil Wayne has released besides Dear Summer. And STILL Lupe's Dear Fall was better than Dear Summer. I agree; there are so many artists out there that are incredibly underrated (Time Machine for example, I bet 99.9% of you haven't heard about those dudes), but still they are both very talented. Who cares if Lupe fell off; he has so many old tracks that make him so credible. I'm hoping F&L2 can change you about that (assuming it isn't the same style as that Freedom Ain't Free garbage - C.L. Smooth killed TROY and he can't top that).

I give him credit for being a good writer. I said that, I just don't like him tbh. He's boring to me.
July 24, 2012 @ 18:12:45
kendrick lamar. adhd was dope
July 24, 2012 @ 19:06:04
dmwalking

Word.

I agree with Lupe being on some off puttingly pseudo-intellectual shit, and that's one of the main reasons I fuck wit Kendrick is because he has a lot of the same substance but delivers it in a much less pretentious manner

That's a much nicer way to put it. I was just gonna say, Kendrick cuz he ain't a cornball.

That's irrelevant as fuck. That's like saying since tupac died, he isn't good

You trying to say Lupe's career is dead? LOOOL.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

July 24, 2012 @ 19:13:38
MAN FOOD AND LIQ WAS SO DAMN GOOOOOOD
July 24, 2012 @ 19:16:44
lupe changed so much

he even said he didn't really like lasers

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 24, 2012 @ 20:45:43
Fuck the Vs shit I want a collab

@TheAlmighty3rd #MM6

July 24, 2012 @ 20:46:14
Lupe, but lasers was a piece of shit tbh
Please login first to reply.
x