Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 26, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
JStorm803

Lupe and Kendrick should join forces and become the next black star

..with J. Cole on production.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 26, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
Panther.

LOL at this dumb argument between two of the most overrated emcees in recent memory, Lupe especially. The nigga is a talented writer, but I just don't go for his psuedo-intellectual bullshit, and Kendrick has a cadence, breath control, everything, except he's pretty much an uglier, swagless Royce. No thanks, fuck both of these niggas tbh. Btw, Lasers was the shittiest musical abomination I've heard in a long time.

Pseudo-intellectual bullshit? I can understand saying that about Lasers but definitely not The Cool or F&L. I mean shit what's that song's name again which compares the modern world to a cheeseburger? Nothing fake about that. Lasers was watered down because of Atlantic, which is why he made Dumb it Down. And it honestly can't be the worst abomination you've ever heard. All Black Everything and Coming Up > anything Lil Wayne has released besides Dear Summer. And STILL Lupe's Dear Fall was better than Dear Summer. I agree; there are so many artists out there that are incredibly underrated (Time Machine for example, I bet 99.9% of you haven't heard about those dudes), but still they are both very talented. Who cares if Lupe fell off; he has so many old tracks that make him so credible. I'm hoping F&L2 can change you about that (assuming it isn't the same style as that Freedom Ain't Free garbage - C.L. Smooth killed TROY and he can't top that).

What does this have to do with Lil Wayne??
I know, you didn't listen to Lil Wayne before carter 3, but don't be ignorant.

Now on topic

K.Dot and Lupe are about even
Kendrick voice and what he does with it tho, makes him sound better than he is lyrically.

Flow and delivery>>>>>>>>K.Dot

Lyrics>>>>>>>>>>>>Lupe

I used Wayne as an example because of the guy who said it's the most hits that matter. Also, I fucking have been listening to Lil Wayne before Carter III.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.