July 25, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
Moises Arias

he not better than meek mill

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 25, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
guccibucket

Wale is still cool to me . I thinks its good that he was able to transition to a mainstream audience and still keep his lyrical ability and not really dumb it down. but on HB most of yall seem like some hoes and now u mad at him just cuz hes with MMG and got a different production sound.

and your name is Trillwave. point invalid.

See your a hoe nigga , trying to discredit me cuz of my name the same way you discredit Wale cuz of MMG. you just mad cuz what i said is true

nope, but considering your name is Trillwave, you obviously don't know what good music is, because you probably listen to A$AP, and not the folks who originated Trillwave. I dont care that Wale is MMG, i Love Ross's music. The fact of the matter is i listened to Attention Deficit Wale, then he got signed to MMG and started acting like a faggot. bitch.

I see You still on that dumb shit bruh tryin to say cuz my name is trillwave i couldnt know any good music or know bout that wavy or trill shit . You probably one of those hipster faggot type niggas who only listen to music when its "underground" or not mainstream and then you felt betrayed cuz Wale moving up in the music industry and getting recognized by more people. You need to grow up and stop being a bitch.

wrong again. Wale has been mainstream dumbass, he was doing songs with Gaga his first album. you're missing the point here, i DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S MAINSTREAM, HE BECAME A BIG FAGGOT WHEN HE WENT TO MMG. also calling someone a hipster makes you look dumb ass fuck you stupid virgin

lmao you gettin real mad over wale, but how would u even know if i was a virgin , you probably some teenage pinoy/whiteboy whos not gettin any pussy, so kill that shit fuckboy. and he wasn't as known back then as he is now with MMG. So that mean he is really a mainstream artist now cuz everyone knows who Wale is, but how is he a faggot now that he went to MMG?

Bruh just take the L, everybody in here is saying Wale sucks/is a faggot, get his dick out your ass.

listen to the difference between these two songs and take the L fuckboy

That's the thing with you HB niggas, y'all talk about stuff you have no idea about. Wale was making ignorant No Hands esque tracks on his first mixtape, new listeners that came during Wale's M.A.N, 100 Miles & Running, A.D.D circa think he changed, but what really happen was, was that those projects were actually the product of Wale changing, he was a "ignorant" rapper before he was a "backpack" rapper.

July 25, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 25, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Svthewha

wale is filler. won't be around in a few years. Stupid looking dude too.
July 25, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

he's going to end up like joe budden beofre slaughter house........a nigga who's just going to pop up every where....giving his opinion on the state of hip hop every year..........and the nigga has no style.....

Please login first to reply.