July 25, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
$$$$$

Bruh people really listen to Stalley? He has to be the most boring rapper I've ever heard. Like dude actually puts me in a coma with his raps and voice.
July 25, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
bigmac

Pitchfork said this on their Self Made 2 review: "As for Wale, he remains an undeniably talented MC bent on constructing the least likeable persona in all of hip-hop."

I hear that fully. Having said that though, his wordplay and ability to create double entendres and extended metaphors is better than 95% of rappers out right now and thats some real shit. Beat selection is lackin' a touch I feel though and it always seems like he's trying too hard. Son needs to work on his delivery.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

July 25, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
KingPin

Wale is still cool to me . I thinks its good that he was able to transition to a mainstream audience and still keep his lyrical ability and not really dumb it down. but on HB most of yall seem like some hoes and now u mad at him just cuz hes with MMG and got a different production sound.
July 25, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
JohnvHarrison

Wale is still cool to me . I thinks its good that he was able to transition to a mainstream audience and still keep his lyrical ability and not really dumb it down. but on HB most of yall seem like some hoes and now u mad at him just cuz hes with MMG and got a different production sound.

and your name is Trillwave. point invalid.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 25, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
KingPin

See your a hoe nigga , trying to discredit me cuz of my name the same way you discredit Wale cuz of MMG. you just mad cuz what i said is true
July 25, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
encore818

See your a hoe nigga , trying to discredit me cuz of my name the same way you discredit Wale cuz of MMG. you just mad cuz what i said is true

this.
July 25, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
JohnvHarrison

nope, but considering your name is Trillwave, you obviously don't know what good music is, because you probably listen to A$AP, and not the folks who originated Trillwave. I dont care that Wale is MMG, i Love Ross's music. The fact of the matter is i listened to Attention Deficit Wale, then he got signed to MMG and started acting like a faggot. bitch.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 25, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
KingPin

nope, but considering your name is Trillwave, you obviously don't know what good music is, because you probably listen to A$AP, and not the folks who originated Trillwave. I dont care that Wale is MMG, i Love Ross's music. The fact of the matter is i listened to Attention Deficit Wale, then he got signed to MMG and started acting like a faggot. bitch.

I see You still on that dumb shit bruh tryin to say cuz my name is trillwave i couldnt know any good music or know bout that wavy or trill shit . You probably one of those hipster faggot type niggas who only listen to music when its "underground" or not mainstream and then you felt betrayed cuz Wale moving up in the music industry and getting recognized by more people. You need to grow up and stop being a bitch.
July 25, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
PandoCalrissian

I don't, Wale is dope as fuck, TUPAC BACK!

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 25, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
JohnvHarrison

I see You still on that dumb shit bruh tryin to say cuz my name is trillwave i couldnt know any good music or know bout that wavy or trill shit . You probably one of those hipster faggot type niggas who only listen to music when its "underground" or not mainstream and then you felt betrayed cuz Wale moving up in the music industry and getting recognized by more people. You need to grow up and stop being a bitch.

wrong again. Wale has been mainstream dumbass, he was doing songs with Gaga his first album. you're missing the point here, i DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S MAINSTREAM, HE BECAME A BIG FAGGOT WHEN HE WENT TO MMG. also calling someone a hipster makes you look dumb ass fuck you stupid virgin

July 25, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

WALE ISN'T A KID CUDI OR AN ASAP ROCKY OR A WIZ OR SOMEONE WHO CAME IN THE GAME AND WAS ABLE TO BUILD THEIR OWN BRAND..........WALE SHOULD FEEL BAD CAUSE AFTER WIZ TURNED DOWN ROSS THEN THATS WHEN WALE GOT WITH MMG........................

he isn't a kid cudi: true. they are 2 different types of artists dumbass.

he isn't an ASAP Rocky: Yes, however, very few rappers blow up the way asap did

He isn't a Wiz: Wiz khalifa sucks. Ambition (or any of Wale's work for that matter)>Rolling Papers. Wiz rarely raps and when he does it's only mediocre.

I don't blame wiz for turning down mmg and I'm not sure why wale joined it. But my problem with your argument is that, you are saying Wale bad, because you are comparing him to others. I also like ASAP better, but I'm still not saying wale's bad. I like Wale more than Stalley. Doesn't mean Stalley is bad.

Nigga I dont like wale or stalley.im not talking about their style of music, im talking about them as artist leaving a mark in the game.wale is wack, the nigga sucks like shit.This nigga rap's about nothing but you dumb niggas swear he's some kind of genius.fuck out of here, this nigga said his last album was going to be a classic and if he could he would put a grammy on the front of the cover, that album was trash like shit...and not to mention the nigga has no fucking style at all, the nigga is a clown hands down.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

THIS IS WHAT REAL LYRICS SOUND LIKE FROM SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY FROM DC....100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN THAT NIGGA WALE.................WALE IS ASS

July 25, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Moises Arias

i dont like wale or stalley either. wale been bitch made to me. and stalley always been boring. I gave up on them niggas a long time ago. give em that five song theory which is after i heard five bad songs in a row from a artist i label them as trash and will never give them another listen. Wale and Stalley both gets that trash label. The only good people on MMG is Rozay and Meek Mill.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 25, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

ALL THESE NIGGAS FROM DC ARE WAY BETTER THAN WALE........

July 25, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
KingPin

wrong again. Wale has been mainstream dumbass, he was doing songs with Gaga his first album. you're missing the point here, i DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S MAINSTREAM, HE BECAME A BIG FAGGOT WHEN HE WENT TO MMG. also calling someone a hipster makes you look dumb ass fuck you stupid virgin

lmao you gettin real mad over wale, but how would u even know if i was a virgin , you probably some teenage pinoy/whiteboy whos not gettin any pussy, so kill that shit fuckboy. and he wasn't as known back then as he is now with MMG. So that mean he is really a mainstream artist now cuz everyone knows who Wale is, but how is he a faggot now that he went to MMG?
July 25, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

AND OUT OF ALL THE GOOD NIGGAS FROM DC THE NIGGA WALE IS CO-SIGNING THIS LIL NIGGA RIGHT HERE SMH.....AND THE ONLY REASON WALE IS FUCKING WITH THIS NIGGA IS 2 REASONS HE WANTS SOME STREET CRED AND FAT TREL FLIPPED ON HIS ASS AND STARTED GOING ON HIS SHIT ON TWITTER......

July 25, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
abovetheseclouds

cause he looks stupid
both of them niggas look stupid
July 25, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
JohnvHarrison

lmao you gettin real mad over wale, but how would u even know if i was a virgin , you probably some teenage pinoy/whiteboy whos not gettin any pussy, so kill that shit fuckboy. and he wasn't as known back then as he is now with MMG. So that mean he is really a mainstream artist now cuz everyone knows who Wale is, but how is he a faggot now that he went to MMG?

Bruh just take the L, everybody in here is saying Wale sucks/is a faggot, get his dick out your ass.

listen to the difference between these two songs and take the L fuckboy

July 25, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
KingPin

Bruh just take the L, everybody in here is saying Wale sucks/is a faggot, get his dick out your ass.

listen to the difference between these two songs and take the L fuckboy

You truly are a faggot , you took the time to find these videos to try to prove a point. but what i said is true most of yall is just mad cuz he with MMG, all i said was dude is still cool to me. even though he has a different production style. And you sound like a bitch saying that cuz most of HB hate Wale in this thread i gotta hate him too get a life and make a decision for yourself for once
July 25, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

OLD SOUND NEW SOUND HE SOME SHIT.......WHO BETTER WALE OR SCHOOL BOY Q??????????
July 25, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Quan292

I used to love Wale but he just changed wayyy too much for me. I think fans feel betrayed like we wasnt good enough so he had to switch his style up to appease others.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ U GAY FOR SAYING U LOVED ANOTHER MAN
July 25, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
JohnvHarrison

I used to love Wale but he just changed wayyy too much for me. I think fans feel betrayed like we wasnt good enough so he had to switch his style up to appease others.

this. trillwave suck a dick.

July 25, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
KingPin

You a bitch nigga . and thats his opinion about Wale so stop sucking of all of HBs dick cuz they hate Wale and do like i said earlier and make a decision on your own.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
TADJX2

real talk his delivery changed, I think he has the talent for wordplay but these beats hes on now all sound the same, he sold out fasho and doesnt belong on any of those beats, like his flow is WAY too cocky and he aint sayin nothin.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
JohnvHarrison

You a bitch nigga . and thats his opinion about Wale so stop sucking of all of HBs dick cuz they hate Wale and do like i said earlier and make a decision on your own.

you're a Philistine. this is over.

July 25, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
KingPin

your gay as fuck bruh, so just stop it.
July 25, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
guccibucket

The hate for Wale is based solely off of bandwagoners. Example, Tyler states he doesn't like Wale, OF groupies now claim to not like Wale.
July 25, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Quan292

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ U GAY FOR SAYING U LOVED ANOTHER MAN

loll
July 25, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
encore818

OLD SOUND NEW SOUND HE SOME SHIT.......WHO BETTER WALE OR SCHOOL BOY Q??????????

Schoolboy Q.

Now look, first off, the question the title of this thread is asking is 100% opinion based. So it's all good for everyone to have their own opinion. To each his own. Yes wale has changed, but all artists do when they get signed to a big label. He is talented with wordplay, his delivery is, meh, but my opinion (as the title is asking) is that he's good.

Please login first to reply.