Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 24, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
B Haht

He's just another rapper honestly.. and plus he's short as fuck and i hate short niggas.

This made me laugh so hard
July 24, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
Panther.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 24, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

definitely the best and most talented on mmg. Meeks voice is just annoying at times. Wale is different, he brings sneaker rap into mainstream rap, he respects women much more than other rappers. So he IS something different. His flow is unique and his voice is unlike other rappers at the moment. He hasn't made any songs that are clear attempts at radio hits. so I personally like Wale. And my favorite song being Ambitious Girl.

WHAT FUCKING PLANET TO DO YOU LIVE ON???????????????????? GUNPLAY IS THE BEST ON MMG HANDS DOWN........PEOPLE SLEEP ON GUNPLAY SO MUCH BUT LYRICALLY HE'S TOP 10 RIGHT NOW.....
July 24, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
encore818

definitely the best and most talented on mmg. Meeks voice is just annoying at times. Wale is different, he brings sneaker rap into mainstream rap, he respects women much more than other rappers. So he IS something different. His flow is unique and his voice is unlike other rappers at the moment. He hasn't made any songs that are clear attempts at radio hits. so I personally like Wale. And my favorite song being Ambitious Girl.

WHAT FUCKING PLANET TO DO YOU LIVE ON???????????????????? GUNPLAY IS THE BEST ON MMG HANDS DOWN........PEOPLE SLEEP ON GUNPLAY SO MUCH BUT LYRICALLY HE'S TOP 10 RIGHT NOW.....

gunplay has one of the most annoying voices in rap
July 24, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
esjay

paris sb's make these niggas catch seizures

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

July 24, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
WCDon

Ambition was ass and this nigga made it seem like it was AOTY shit.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 24, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
encore818

vs.

Ma niggas never block, I think I'm barry sanders
July 24, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
valleyla

Why you yelling though?

Wale was tight as fuck until he joined MMG to me. I don't mess with anyone on MMG and he got thrown away by me through association.
July 24, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
Shrooms God

Mortal Kombat, you are typing like the voice of Gunplay. Old Wale could contest RD Jay-Z. I'm talking about Paint a Picture/Backpack Wale. Listen to Rhyme Of The Century and then silently descend your rebuttal. And by the way, I'd kick your ass in Mortal Kombat. Hanzo Hasashi all day.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

THAT NIGGA WALE......IS ASS IN THAT BARRY SANDERS SONG.....FUCK OUT OF HERE.....GUNPLAY MY NIGGA AND HE SOUND JUST LIKE MIKE EPPS.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
$$$$$

Mortal Kombat, you are typing like the voice of Gunplay. Old Wale could contest RD Jay-Z. I'm talking about Paint a Picture/Backpack Wale. Listen to Rhyme Of The Century and then silently descend your rebuttal. And by the way, I'd kick your ass in Mortal Kombat. Hanzo Hasashi all day.

Pause nigga. You did not just compare Wale to Reasoable Doubt Jay. Nigga is you retarded? Like seriously that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. confused
July 24, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

July 24, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
encore818

THAT NIGGA WALE......IS ASS IN THAT BARRY SANDERS SONG.....FUCK OUT OF HERE.....GUNPLAY MY NIGGA AND HE SOUND JUST LIKE MIKE EPPS.

WHY U TYPING IN CAPS THO? GUESS THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U LISTEN TO A FUCKING RETARD.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

He's just another rapper honestly.. and plus he's short as fuck and i hate short niggas.

July 24, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
jmac100394

cause he looks stupid
July 24, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

WHY U TYPING IN CAPS THO? GUESS THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U LISTEN TO A FUCKING RETARD.

CAUSE I'M TYPING WITH MY DICK
July 24, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

SON WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT NIGGA HAVE ON?????????????
July 24, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
LA_1201

wale is just another plain, cliche rapper

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 24, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
teows

Cause he's nothing special.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 24, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
encore818

CAUSE I'M TYPING WITH MY DICK

u on that pencil dick shit bro
July 24, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
*80hd*

funny how some of you act like you know him.. i respect the dude for his stuff beforee MMG, his kick game fresh too. his been in the game for long enough, of course as he gets bigger more ppl start hating..
July 24, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
AndreLutherKing

Lady Gaga had a better verse

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 24, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
unemployed

he was on livestream last night we all talked to him

he got a cadillac
July 24, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
PKdaGod

you leave stalley out of this - PK
July 24, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
TADJX2

cus he has time to chuckle after every punch line followed by a DOUBLE EM GEE on every song. strip club rapper
July 24, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
JohnvHarrison

Bruh. dude once got into a 3 hour long twitter beef with a chick who had 100 followers, just because she said he eats da ass. Thats why. and He sold out. just like Stalley.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 24, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

WALE ISN'T A KID CUDI OR AN ASAP ROCKY OR A WIZ OR SOMEONE WHO CAME IN THE GAME AND WAS ABLE TO BUILD THEIR OWN BRAND..........WALE SHOULD FEEL BAD CAUSE AFTER WIZ TURNED DOWN ROSS THEN THATS WHEN WALE GOT WITH MMG........................
July 25, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
KALiKUSH

cus he has time to chuckle after every punch line followed by a DOUBLE EM GEE on every song. strip club rapper

Lmao!

Wale has some good songs to bump in the whip tho

Chain Music
Albert Pujols
Ambition
Legendary
July 25, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
chimpskibot

you leave stalley out of this - Chimpski
July 25, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
encore818

WALE ISN'T A KID CUDI OR AN ASAP ROCKY OR A WIZ OR SOMEONE WHO CAME IN THE GAME AND WAS ABLE TO BUILD THEIR OWN BRAND..........WALE SHOULD FEEL BAD CAUSE AFTER WIZ TURNED DOWN ROSS THEN THATS WHEN WALE GOT WITH MMG........................

he isn't a kid cudi: true. they are 2 different types of artists dumbass.

he isn't an ASAP Rocky: Yes, however, very few rappers blow up the way asap did

He isn't a Wiz: Wiz khalifa sucks. Ambition (or any of Wale's work for that matter)>Rolling Papers. Wiz rarely raps and when he does it's only mediocre.

I don't blame wiz for turning down mmg and I'm not sure why wale joined it. But my problem with your argument is that, you are saying Wale bad, because you are comparing him to others. I also like ASAP better, but I'm still not saying wale's bad. I like Wale more than Stalley. Doesn't mean Stalley is bad.

Please login first to reply.