HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 24, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
Me & My Nikes

So the other day I went to urban outfitters to pick up some shorts and shit, and they had a pair that were dope, but not in my size. So I went to the register and asked if they had more somewhere and he told me he could order them online for me. So he ordered them online for me, to be shipped to my house, and charged my card and I left. But when I got home I realized he also put the wrong size pair in my bag on accident. So the other day when my right pair came in the mail, I returned the first pair so my pair was free. cool cool cool
Anyone have similar experiences? Discuss

In b4 cats copy and paste my story.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
Jollibee.

Doap bro karma must be good on you.
also inb4 someone retells the story with different words.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
Too Trill

ay if u ever in LA hit me up n lets do coke
July 24, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
rabbitman

^this

be careful what you pretend to be

July 24, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
oneallah

i have had gotten some random free shit sometimes,
one time i ordered a bbc hoodie off a website in the uk in 2010,
i sent the money with paypal and i got a hoodie about a week and a half later and i found out that after a month they never claimed the money through paypal that i sent them,
free fucking 300dollar hoodie,
im guessin i did some nice shit to someone right before which got me that good karma or just got super fucking lucky
July 24, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
adoboFosho

bro got $5 palladium boots http://www.zappos.com/palladium-baggy-stonewashed-metal
in store due to a pricing error on the tag

i put on the same pair in uo sf a week ago too

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 24, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
aldrxn

Got some Levi's for 15 dollars at UO cause of some price error. cool
July 24, 2012 @ 12:39 PM
guyitsmathew

smh you niggas shop at UO

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 24, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
missy.

Doap bro karma must be good on you.
also inb4 someone retells the story with different words.

oh really bruh? cuz the other day I went to urban outfitters to pick up some shorts and shit, and they had a pair that were dope, but not in my size. So I went to the register and asked if they had more somewhere and he told me he could order them online for me. So he ordered them online for me, to be shipped to my house, and charged my card and I left. But when I got home I realized he also put the wrong size pair in my bag on accident. So the other day when my right pair came in the mail, I returned the first pair so my pair was free. cool cool cool

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

July 24, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
domingodean

got two pairs of w+h shorts for the price of one off roden gray. they shipped wrong color they said send em back. but mail fucked up and it came back to me. they said keep em and they sent right color for free. they paid for shipping plus store credit.

17000 ferrari

July 24, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
Panther.

Yo that's crazy cause the other day I went to urban outfitters to pick up some shorts and shit, and they had a pair that were dope, but not in my size. So I went to the register and asked if they had more somewhere and he told me he could order them online for me. So he ordered them online for me, to be shipped to my house, and charged my card and I left. But when I got home I realized he also put the wrong size pair in my bag on accident. So the other day when my right pair came in the mail, I returned the first pair so my pair was free.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 24, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
Ricky07

Fuck this life. I'm the king of bad karma, bad luck, fuck ups... If anything I would have gotten arrested for having the shorts in my back I didn't pay for & the pair I had purchased via online would get lost in transit
July 24, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
stalker46ss

Idk about you guys but i've managed to get a shitload of clothes from H&M due to the fact that they dont have security tags and the workers are too blind as i style out the store with layers of clothes and pants under my winter coatcool
July 24, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
RubRub

Oh dude! That's weird cause the other day I went to urban outfitters to pick up some shorts and shit, and they had a pair that were dope, but not in my size. So I went to the register and asked if they had more somewhere and he told me he could order them online for me. So he ordered them online for me, to be shipped to my house, and charged my card and I left. But when I got home I realized he also put the wrong size pair in my bag on accident. So the other day when my right pair came in the mail, I returned the first pair so my pair was free. cool cool cool

Interested in AirMax

July 24, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
It's Only Hype

Went into Gap today because they had a sale
if you donate clothes you get 30% off or something and i have alot of old clothes i wanted to get rid of. I never shop there so this is like my first time going in since my mom used to buy me clothes. They actually have some nice clothes. The jeans i wouldnt necessarily wear but they had some nice shirts and button downs. Copped a shirt and zip up hoodie for $45 combined and i got rid of a good amount of clothes. I was surprised. Just Saying…
July 24, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
faceless

I went into Urban Outfitters the other day and put a bunch of stuff in my bag then left.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
franjoli

yo why the fuck did you make a thread about this.

I went into Urban Outfitters the other day and put a bunch of stuff in my bag then left.

werd? did this yesterday and the alarm went off but the fucking hipster employees inside couldn't catch up to me in their tight ass fucking pants

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 24, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
Shammgod

I went into Urban Outfitters the other day expecting this

but ended up with this
July 24, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
drtmcgrt

but ended up with this

dead

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

July 24, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
TheCityOfChi

I ordered some stuff off Asos before and they sent duplicates of my order but only charge me for 1
July 24, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
LA_1201

but ended up with this

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 24, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
0mar

i ordered a HD tv from John Lewis and waited a week. Rang them, they said that it was no longer in stock and they're sorry. Gave me £200 for wasting my time and refunded my money.

Ordered the same tv from amazon the same day. Next day amazon TV arrived. Set it up, pretty happy.

The NEXT day, the ACTUAL amazon TV arrived. The TV i'd set up was from John Lewis. I returned the amazon one. got my money back and kept the john lewis TV.

Free £700 TV and a £200 gift.

Winner.
July 24, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Jvlv

but ended up with this

smile

Went into Gap today because they had a sale
if you donate clothes you get 30% off or something and i have alot of old clothes i wanted to get rid of. I never shop there so this is like my first time going in since my mom used to buy me clothes. They actually have some nice clothes. The jeans i wouldnt necessarily wear but they had some nice shirts and button downs. Copped a shirt and zip up hoodie for $45 combined and i got rid of a good amount of clothes. I was surprised. Just Saying…

i see u bro lololol
July 24, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
craigsagersuit

So after my interview with KG the other day I went to urban outfitters to pick up some shorts and shit, and they had a pair that were dope, but not in my size. So I went to the register and asked if they had more somewhere and he told me he could order them online for me. So he ordered them online for me, to be shipped to my house, and charged my card and I left. But when I got home I realized he also put the wrong size pair in my bag on accident. So the other day when my right pair came in the mail, I returned the first pair so my pair was free. cool cool cool
Anyone have similar experiences? Discuss

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 24, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
vanitas

i would get mad hookups from UO back in my high school days with that five finger discount na mean
July 24, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

stopped reading after "i went to urban outfitters"

:)

July 24, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
KALiKUSH

probably this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
July 24, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

I WENT TO THE STRIP CLUB AND PAID FOR A LAPDANCE AND WHEN THE BITCH GOT UP SHE DROPPED THE MONEY.............SO YEA I KNOW THAT FEEL BROTHER MAN
July 24, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Pig

Freshman year this ice cream machine was broken so it was selling these fire orange ice cream things for ten cents, I copped like ten before every thirsty ass kid was crowding it. cool
July 25, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
LA_1201

middle school, there was a water bottle vending machine and me and my homies would kick it and get alot quarters out of it

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Please login first to reply.