HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 23, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
KTA

HAHA. i swear bo made a ton of posts bout how good a booty feel
EXPOSED.JPG
July 23, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

There's another link in that post with some good points. I'd take a look at that.

Really there's no need to boycott Chick-fil-a. It is a free country and we can believe and say what we want. And they can give any charity money if they want.

If the food and service is good, then eat there.

Inactive

EXPOSED.JPG

Exactly I've been penetrated so therefore I'm still (technically) a virgin. I've only had sex with two guys in my whole life and both times I did the "poking" never poked.
Iggle

there food is aight. Only get the nuggets since everything else sucks.

I don't understand why people hate on same sex marriage? What does it matter to them? they need to worry about their own lives and shit.

Thank you! Finally someone who can think rationally

so...thinking rationally, we should just keep eating chil-fil-a because whether they hate fags or not doesn't affect our lives anyways

#pedogangweindis

July 23, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

Inactive

EXPOSED.JPG

Exactly I've been penetrated so therefore I'm still (technically) a virgin. I've only had sex with two guys in my whole life and both times I did the "poking" never poked.

not sure if srs
July 23, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
craigsagersuit

EXPOSED.JPG

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 23, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
OG_ENABLE

No offense, I'm all for gay rights and shit, but dem spicy chicken sandwiches be too good.

Word up man.
July 23, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
modernmischief

shit just got mad fucking gay
July 23, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

I don't understand why people hate on same sex marriage? What does it matter to them? they need to worry about their own lives and shit.

so...thinking rationally, we should just keep eating chil-fil-a because whether they hate fags or not doesn't affect our lives anyways

What are you going to do...do a background check on every company you buy stuff from to see what their political views are then decide if you're going to still shop there?
July 23, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
ichigo81

I honestly can't believe some of you. Anyone born in the very late 80's and throughout the 90's is supposed to be this progressive generation. We are the first generation to have gone to high school with openly gay students, witness a US president endorse same sex marriage etc. I seriously hope some of you guys are trolling because it's not cool. How could you eat at an establishment that donates to groups that oppress and victimize the LGBT community.

Churrch, just think if this nigga said I don't really feel interracial dating or Mexicans/latina, blacks, Asians eating at my restaurant, we are a white Christian Anglo Saxon restaurant only, bet yo ass won't be eating the sandwiches anymore
July 23, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Also why do people get so mad when the same sex hits on them? I mean I've never had it happen to me, but as long as they don't cross the line by touching you inappropriately you just gotta quit being so insecure with your own sexuality and take it as a compliment since it just means that you're a good looking person.

I've seen and heard some people making the craziest comments when shit like that happens.
July 23, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
KTA

EXPOSED.JPG

my man, thats not the way it works doe
you're sayin a bitch gotta fuck a dude wit a strap on to lose her virginity, naw nigga you aint pure
where im from if youve had sex, youre not a virgin...
July 23, 2012 @ 11:32 PM

Inactive

EXPOSED.JPG

my man, thats not the way it works doe
you're sayin a bitch gotta fuck a dude wit a strap on to lose her virginity, naw nigga you aint pure
where im from if youve had sex, youre not a virgin...

Yeah but Thug's punk ass was insinuating that I have HIV. Both of the dudes I smashed were HIV negative to there's no way I contracted the virus.
July 23, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
slap

Dang, I want me some Chick-fil-A
Dem waffle fries...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 23, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Iggle

What are you going to do...do a background check on every company you buy stuff from to see what their political views are then decide if you're going to still shop there?

1. what exactly is the point you're trying to make?
2. take your own advice and stop worrying about where other people choose to eat or support. it doesn't affect you
3. you taking dis shit too serious. boland is an obvious troll anyways

#pedogangweindis

July 24, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
linh

in my opinion, their chicken sandwich is great! They close on Sunday too, Praise the Lord!
July 24, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
╒rozzy

They're building a couple locations where I am. I wanna try it.

Hear too many good things about that place =)

July 24, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
Moises Arias

did this nigga just say chick-fil-a is a new franchise? chick-fil-a been around before my mom was alive. And if you from Atlanta its almost mandatory that you eat there. All the gay people i know love CFA too. Boland just hating

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 24, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
craigsagersuit

sorry boland, chik-fil-a sauce is...

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 24, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
"MERCY"

chick fil a tastes like shit. It's still fuckin' fast food

i hate white people who be like "oh i don't eat McDonalds, I only eat chick fil a. Cause it's better for you"
that's like "no, i don't like to drown in feces. I would only drown in piss"
July 24, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
brannen

i only go to chick-fil-a to get their sauce. i don't even buy anything. i just walk in there and grab all the sauce i can without a single fuck.
July 24, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
BKBROWN

i only go to chick-fil-a to get their sauce. i don't even buy anything. i just walk in there and grab all the sauce i can without a single fuck.

lol cool

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 24, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
Jay_Bird

im homophobic person and im love chick fil a

seems like a match made in heaven
July 24, 2012 @ 03:54 AM

Inactive

im homophobic person and im love chick fil a

seems like a match made in heaven

Fuck off
July 24, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
tmwtg

why can't I hold all this swag?!

Is this JHEY and Keef?
July 24, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
Jay_Bird

boland shut your dick in the booty having ass up

if 10 men came in a cup,you would drink it
July 24, 2012 @ 03:57 AM

Inactive

What, dummy?
July 24, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
blaagh

Chick-fil-a sucks? Have ya'll never had the sandwich with the chick-fil-a sauceconfused

est. mcmxcii

July 24, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
BeastJr

I dont give a fuck if there for nazis. Their chicken tenders and chick filla sauce are amazinnnn
July 24, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
....ICK

I dont give a fuck if there for nazis. Their chicken tenders and chick filla sauce are amazinnnn

Exactly. They have damn good food regardless

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Please login first to reply.