Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 25, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
MVRCUS

Its called AIR JORDAN for a reason u cracker
Did you get your middle school graduation certificate then conjure this theory?

Only thing i can truly give the black people credit for is building the worlds greatest empire; for free. As well as peanut butter. Please don't try to bring up MLK, Malcom X, and Rosa Parks, and other respectable black folks, because if they were alive to see what has become of their youth, they would fuckin quit. This is not a blanket statement towards blacks. This is in regards to ratchet niggas and 87% of the black posters in this thread.
July 25, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
truuuchainz

Pic is in black and white how can we know his skin color for sure? He could be black

Blacks win again

u know maybe because objects with a white tint in these pictures appear as white, and dark objects appear as black?
what kind of black person do you know appears that ghostly in a picture? and the dude was Canadian as well.

but u know just maybe..
July 25, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
silent AlaRM

Only thing i can truly give the black people credit for is building the worlds greatest empire; for free. As well as peanut butter. Please don't try to bring up MLK, Malcom X, and Rosa Parks, and other respectable black folks, because if they were alive to see what has become of their youth, they would fuckin quit. This is not a blanket statement towards blacks. This is in regards to ratchet niggas and 87% of the black posters in this thread.

what are u even trying to say? Tinker Hatfield designed air jordans your exactly right but somehow he deserves the credit for popularizing them. are u serious when u say that shit?

and white guys own the NBA and ESPN what a fucking suprise.. smh
July 25, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
truuuchainz

what are u even trying to say? Tinker Hatfield designed air jordans your exactly right but somehow he deserves the credit for popularizing them. are u serious when u say that shit?

and white guys own the NBA and ESPN what a fucking suprise.. smh

I can assure you that teenagers today don't really give a shit about MJ. They only care about how the shoe looks like and the particular design its got, fully accredited to Hatfield, mj had minimal to do with how the shoe looked.

MJ might have made them popular back then but I can guarantee you that no one you ask will have bought their Js solely because MJ played in them, this aint 98 fucknigga.

as for why blacks are so copied it's because of the exclusivity of their acts. the positive attention they do receive is what people want and its something they can get without the negative aspects of being an actual black-skinned person.
July 25, 2012 @ 06:08 PM

Inactive

White people <<<
Black people >>>

/thread
July 25, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
MVRCUS

chainzz droppin gems on 'em
July 25, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Lew

You can thank Tinker Hatfield for any J's worth wearing, and LOL at you if you think mike made the J's pop..
michael jordan is michael jordan

People bought his shoes because they were what HE WORE, thus imitating him. If they were any other player those shits wouldn't even be popular. It's not like all of his shoes look good anyway, they sale because of the name behind the brand and for who he is. They even had songs and shit talking about wanting to be like mike, with all the little white kids copying his dunk moves with their lil ass hoops

you fucking idiot

Dick face..... what the fuck is MJ without the white man's ESPN or NBA??? HOW WOULD JORDAN HAVE EVER CAME ABOUT WITHOUT NIKE-- A WHITE MANS COMPANY.... fuckin jackass. bitch nigga don't know shit.. don't stand up for the niggas you're now pinoy fuckin hermaphrodite... LOL @ you for thinking you had a point...........

MJ exists because of this man:

sorry pic is in black and white... you can guess which he is.
You're such a dumbass pale skinned faggot, The jordan brand is named after JORDAN, nobody gives a fuck if tinker hatfield made the shoe. And I'm black before you call anyone pinoy. And stop saying nigga and talking like you're black you dumbass whiteboy, you will never be us. lol@ you using the internet to have a second identity to talk like this, you aint bout that life, and if your pasty elmer glue ass ever said nigga around black people in real life, you'd get your ass beat. Continue to use hypebeast as your fantasy land for having a different identity. stay your stupid ass in colorado LOL

lol@ your cac ass thinking niggas would buy Tinker hatfield labeled nikes if they dropped. The name on the brand means more than anything. If tinker dropped nikes with the same designs but in HIS name they would not be anywhere near as popular as the jordan brand. Marketing and the NAME and MAN behind the image matters. But what do you know? you prolly play lacrosse or some shit with your friends in colorado
July 25, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
valleyla

The reason races hate each other and feel separated is because of threads like this.

NO race has a set determined way on how to act, dress, or talk. Blacks aren't the only race that can wear Jordans and snapbacks. Whites aren't the only race that can wear Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and suits. Asians aren't the only race who can like anime. It's all about being brought up in a certain environment.

I'm white (minus like 5% black from way back) but grew up in a household with half siblings who were 50/50 black and white. I wear Jordans because as a little kid my siblings bought them for me. I listen to hip-hop and rap because as a little kid that is what I heard mostly.

Music, style, and slang are not race oriented but environmentally oriented. Blacks, white, Asians, Hispanics, Indians, and any other race need to stop creating rifts with one another about certain aspects of their culture. This is the 21st century where cultures collide with one another and they pick and choose what they take to use as they see fit.

The only type you should be judging some little fuck boy is if he grew up in a million dollar home but bangs Chief Keef and tries to act like he's bout that life.
July 25, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Gwyn

They have good style.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 25, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
reeser

Why would anyone want to be black?
July 26, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
MVRCUS

you aint bout that life, and if your pasty elmer glue ass ever said nigga around black people in real life, you'd get your ass beat

Lol at lew. check my card nigga, i'll be in LA this fall whats good, me and my NIGGAS will brief you on some shit.. pussy.
July 26, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
cheyaaa

because gorillas are drunk gangbangers who think they cool when really they look like hoodrats

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 26, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
stalker46ss

You can thank Tinker Hatfield for any J's worth wearing, and LOL at you if you think mike made the J's pop..

People bought his shoes because they were what HE WORE, thus imitating him. If they were any other player those shits wouldn't even be popular. It's not like all of his shoes look good anyway, they sale because of the name behind the brand and for who he is. They even had songs and shit talking about wanting to be like mike, with all the little white kids copying his dunk moves with their lil ass hoops

you fucking idiot

Dick face..... what the fuck is MJ without the white man's ESPN or NBA??? HOW WOULD JORDAN HAVE EVER CAME ABOUT WITHOUT NIKE-- A WHITE MANS COMPANY.... fuckin jackass. bitch nigga don't know shit.. don't stand up for the niggas you're now pinoy fuckin hermaphrodite... LOL @ you for thinking you had a point...........

You're such a dumbass pale skinned faggot, The jordan brand is named after JORDAN, nobody gives a fuck if tinker hatfield made the shoe. And I'm black before you call anyone pinoy. And stop saying nigga and talking like you're black you dumbass whiteboy, you will never be us. lol@ you using the internet to have a second identity to talk like this, you aint bout that life, and if your pasty elmer glue ass ever said nigga around black people in real life, you'd get your ass beat. Continue to use hypebeast as your fantasy land for having a different identity. stay your stupid ass in colorado LOL

lol@ your cac ass thinking niggas would buy Tinker hatfield labeled nikes if they dropped. The name on the brand means more than anything. If tinker dropped nikes with the same designs but in HIS name they would not be anywhere near as popular as the jordan brand. Marketing and the NAME and MAN behind the image matters. But what do you know? you prolly play lacrosse or some shit with your friends in colorado

Im not racist but smh if you think people buy jordans cause of Michael Jordan. May be back then its because of mike that the shoes earned their hype but i doubt today that people ACTUALLY buys jordans for tht reason. People buy them now for several reasons. One is cause of how they look.. they look different and unique. Another is that theres so much hype brought by hypebeasts and sneakerheads that it influences other people. Kid who know nothing about shoes WILL buy the ugliest jordans due to the fact that theyre jordans. Just like how u buy supreme because they are supreme and very hyped. Sure the name matters for marketing purposes but not to a greater degree than those ive mentioned above. And stop sounding like the cliché nigga whos butthurt about everything and bring up a race card here with ur racist remarks. Ur not guna scare that boy above you buy threatening him that he’d get beat if he says nigga in front of a nigga’s face.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
modernmischief

Were the most imitated because,no ones wants to be like a honky besides asians.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
truuuchainz

LMAO slap the name Kony on a pair of Jordans and call them Konies and I'd still cop them in a heartbeat.

Stop kidding urself, no one buys the shoes anymore because of Jordan. People buy them because they look good and because of the major hype behind them seeing as most of them are exclusive drops leading people into believing they're even better. Why do you think the ugliest Jordans never sell as well as the main good looking ones that Hatfield designed? Oh right because of how they look not because of the name you fuckin fag. MJ might have helped them become what they have today, but I can guarantee you thats not why they're still being hyped and why people buy them.

Then you go on say some bullshit like this:

And stop saying nigga and talking like you're black you dumbass whiteboy, you will never be us. lol@ you using the internet to have a second identity to talk like this, you aint bout that life, and if your pasty elmer glue ass ever said nigga around black people in real life, you'd get your ass beat. Continue to use hypebeast as your fantasy land for having a different identity.

and that's just where I can't take you seriously anymore because you just sound like some butthurt ass 12 year old who's secret club ain't secret no more, knock it off
July 26, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
stalker46ss

LMAO slap the name Kony on a pair of Jordans and call them Konies and I'd still cop them in a heartbeat.

Stop kidding urself, no one buys the shoes anymore because of Jordan. People buy them because they look good and because of the major hype behind them seeing as most of them are exclusive drops leading people into believing they're even better. Why do you think the ugliest Jordans never sell as well as the main good looking ones that Hatfield designed? Oh right because of how they look not because of the name you fuckin fag. MJ might have helped them become what they have today, but I can guarantee you thats not why they're still being hyped and why people buy them.

Then you go on say some bullshit like this:

And stop saying nigga and talking like you're black you dumbass whiteboy, you will never be us. lol@ you using the internet to have a second identity to talk like this, you aint bout that life, and if your pasty elmer glue ass ever said nigga around black people in real life, you'd get your ass beat. Continue to use hypebeast as your fantasy land for having a different identity.

and that's just where I can't take you seriously anymore because you just sound like some butthurt ass 12 year old who's secret club ain't secret no more, knock it off

No one is trying/wants to be black. period. nigger. cornbread. stupid. monkey. ugly.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
kingzeek

becuz were the "bad boy" in society. every nigga wants to be him. every bitch wants to fuck him.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
Shoutbox

man being hispanic is great.

btw just as dmwalking said, races arnt imitated cultures are. i.e. back in the day every one who was anyone in white europe had to have asian silk kimonos cuz they were exotic and new. Alexander the Great dressed like he was from india or turkey or whatever cuz they shit was new and exotic. people have been doing this for years. now the dominant world power is USA, and the african americans were/are the exotic culture, then you got africa americans getting rich off sports and shit so it spread faster.

as im typing this im realizing how small minded the OP is thinking USA=the world. lol next time just close the thread after saul speaks.

PBS Stand Up.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
rabbitman

Pic is in black and white how can we know his skin color for sure? He could be black

Blacks win again
valid point

be careful what you pretend to be

July 26, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
woozie

i pray that everyone is trolling in this thread.
July 26, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
Lew

i pray that everyone is trolling in this thread.
I did my job cool

you fucking idiot

Im not racist but smh if you think people buy jordans cause of Michael Jordan. May be back then its because of mike that the shoes earned their hype but i doubt today that people ACTUALLY buys jordans for tht reason. People buy them now for several reasons. One is cause of how they look.. they look different and unique. Another is that theres so much hype brought by hypebeasts and sneakerheads that it influences other people. Kid who know nothing about shoes WILL buy the ugliest jordans due to the fact that theyre jordans. Just like how u buy supreme because they are supreme and very hyped. Sure the name matters for marketing purposes but not to a greater degree than those ive mentioned above. And stop sounding like the cliché nigga whos butthurt about everything and bring up a race card here with ur racist remarks. Ur not guna scare that boy above you buy threatening him that he’d get beat if he says nigga in front of a nigga’s face.
That's what i've been talking about the entire time. And you don't think I realize people buy shit because of the hype and not the style? This is HYPEBEAST after all.

Oh and i'll say whatever I want, thanks

you aint bout that life, and if your pasty elmer glue ass ever said nigga around black people in real life, you'd get your ass beat

Lol at lew. check my card nigga, i'll be in LA this fall whats good, me and my NIGGAS will brief you on some shit.. pussy.
You aint gonna do shit, stop it
July 26, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
Axraexl

ay how come blacc people speak english b?

long story

slavery, done.

cool

No one is trying/wants to be black. period. nigger. cornbread. stupid. monkey. ugly.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 26, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
nycxeric

July 26, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

July 26, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
Your Fan

as for why blacks are so copied it's because of the exclusivity of their acts. the positive attention they do receive is what people want and its something they can get without the negative aspects of being an actual black-skinned person.
July 26, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

July 26, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

You people worship the likes of...............KANYE WEST........ASAP ROCKY..........MJ..........LEBRON JAMES..............OBAMA.............ODD FUTURE...................KID CUDI.................christian louboutin..................... THAT SCIENTIST WHO PUTS HIS HANDS UP IN THOSE MEMES.................KEVIN HART.........................JAY-Z....JUST FACE IT IF THEIR WERE NO BLACK PEOPLE TO IMITATE, WHAT WOULD THIS WORLD BE????? YOU PEOPLE COPY OUR STYLES.......AND THEN DON'T PAY HOMAGE..........

You people look up to everything we do, who wants to be a stale ass motherfucker???? black people have soul and style.something that everyone wants, so what do you all do??? copy and paste.every street wear brand is built off of black culture.how many brands used wu-tang, biggie,pac, etc to get big...look at kanye west this nigga could go and put on some metal flip flops 2morrow and all of you would be on google asking where to buy metal flip flops...........
July 26, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
cheyaaa

nah b, you peoples is disgusting.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 26, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
berzerk

January 11, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
thelight

Black people have been imitated by Caucasians since time immemorial. Do you know who blacks and whites are? Once you understand the history, it all becomes Crystal clear. www.realhistoryww.com

Please login first to reply.