Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 28, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
DStyles

Damn.

I guess we lost

SF - 1
HB - 0

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 28, 2012 @ 06:53 PM

Inactive

wtf they deleted my nike mag thread bitch ass niggas
July 28, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
DStyles

Because you keep on snitching.

After all you snitched on the homeboy Luka Magneezy

Stop snitching nikka

Nikka looking like Sammy the Bull

July 28, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
mofob1charseniqs

I would never expect a negro to have any pride in their race or culture and especially any repect for any other race. Negros see a beautiful building or natural wonder and their first response if to cover it with graffiti. They see something nice and the thought of working to earn it never crosses their, they either steal it or destroy so nobody with the fortitude and dedication to earn themselves can enjoy it. They see a beautiful woman and they immediatly begin scheming about raping her and impregnating them with their demon spawn. As opposed to making any contribtuion towards improving society or making any efforts to better the world negros only destroy their surroundings and desecrate everything they touch.

It's funny that you mention the "genocide" in Africa, what happening over there would actually be defined as an "autogenocide". Autogenocide is when a race systematically destroys itself, similar to the Cambodian genocide under Pol Pot. The African continent has more natural resouces than any continent on earth and rich fertile soil as well as a climate that would allow them 3-4 crops a year as opposed to 1 or 2 that most of the rest of the world thrives on. They are simply too primitive and lazy to grow their food and build their nations. Their response to starvation is not to farm or create sustainable food it is simply to have many more children and create a culture based around rape. They live entirely on handouts from working white nations just as their counterparts in white nations live on welfare. Their situation is the result of their inablity to adapt and create.

Personally I don't advocate dating or breeding for any black or non-white for that matter. There are already massive amounts of your inferior genetics utterly destroying the world, the last thing we need is more blacks or half blacks. I understand the negro desire to have a more beautiful partner and have children that have superior genetics to their own, it just sickens that they choose my race to desecrate. If you are that appalled by your own race than I recommend choosing a mestizo or some type of mud asian, they have admixtures of asiatic genes with variant admitures or negro and caucasian genes. Just stay away from white woman and strongly consider how having more non-white parasite babies is going to better the world
July 28, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Anti-Hero

yo someone get rep, or 50 posts, so we can do this. by the way, for archival purposes

Srs tho an attractive black dude could prolly fuck the shit out of her
That mentality just begs to be reversed at some point

it's funny that she says that with such a huge jew shnozz hanging from her face

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

July 29, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
johnathan

im in this shit

free max b 2013

July 29, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
REVS

Negros see a beautiful building or natural wonder and their first response if to cover it with graffiti.

I'm white and if I see a building fit to hit. I'll paint on it...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 29, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
mofob1charseniqs

NIGGERS BE TRIPPING DOE
July 29, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
babyshit.gif

RIP GHOST.
July 29, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
MUSASHI

has there ever been an oft takeover?
July 30, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
bonemarrow

this is a good idea

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 30, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Jay_Bird

we yall got to post nasty shit all the time
July 30, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
DStyles

word we should do an OFT takeover.

after all most 2011 members were from OFT

July 30, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
DarthVader

this is a good idea

yes lol. lets do it
July 30, 2012 @ 10:03 PM

Inactive

Because you keep on snitching.

After all you snitched on the homeboy Luka Magneezy

Stop snitching nikka

Nikka looking like Sammy the Bull

fuck is u talking about?
July 30, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
BukkakeChief

how we going to do an OFT takeover when they already have hella heads here. They'll know and ban us quick.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

July 30, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Inactive

RIP GHOST.

July 31, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
jmac100394

I don think anyone on HB from OFT even reads the threads, especially Off Topic. They probably are just here to cawwp camp hats. we could easily shut that shit down
August 5, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
acesandeights

Why es we doen dis to SF. Gibs dem mo to talk about
August 5, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
babyshit.gif

SMH @ giving those OFT phaggots attention. nobody cares about them.
August 5, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
blackindeed

Iz dis were you go for the gay sex? I see homeosecshuls, but no sex.
August 5, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
blackindeed

Cum on!
August 5, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
blackindeed

U knows u on down loer.
August 5, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
blackindeed

Dstyles, ghost, bkbrown... cum on!
August 5, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
blackindeed

Helooooooo!
August 6, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
mantraworldwide

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
August 6, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
mantraworldwide

August 6, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
Jens Voigt

sf retaliating lmao

August 6, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

ayo thats crazy b, aint nothing like what happened to me last week tho, I read this shit about ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 6, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
mantraworldwide

Please login first to reply.