Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 6, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Panther.

cmon mantra, even e leavy is steppin up for HB, the site he got his shit ethered on and was gonna "run into problems with his parole officer" from being here on hb. you racist fucks are no different. god damn who taught you these retarded KKK ways? its like you got dropped on the head as a baby. do something useful instead of being hateful towards blacks.

You know nothing about me. I lived with black people when I was in New Orleans... at a squat in the Lower 9th Ward.

okay, does that change shit? fucking no. you hate non whites. im white and my circle of best friends has 2 blacks. step ya game up, you cant get socially accepted and youre scared of blacks so you cant deal with them. i see guns in your pics you never have/will use on anything besides dinner. i hope an anti-racism site sees this shit, or even a pro-black site or something. youre ignorant as fuck and you make whites like me look bad and im going to keep saying it because what you think of other people is fucking disgusting. oh and by the way good job keeping the subject away from you having no life and still playing minecraft even though youre 33-34ish.

im sure you "Came here for the lulz", which is why you have the time to post like fucking 10 videos and make 53 posts in a day "for the lulz".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 6, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
BKBROWN

@mantraworldwide if you do not paypal me $100 i will message tiffany bout ur actions

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 6, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
mantraworldwide

cmon mantra, even e leavy is steppin up for HB, the site he got his shit ethered on and was gonna "run into problems with his parole officer" from being here on hb. you racist fucks are no different. god damn who taught you these retarded KKK ways? its like you got dropped on the head as a baby. do something useful instead of being hateful towards blacks.

You know nothing about me. I lived with black people when I was in New Orleans... at a squat in the Lower 9th Ward.

okay, does that change shit? fucking no. you hate non whites. im white and my circle of best friends has 2 blacks. step ya game up, you cant get socially accepted and youre scared of blacks so you cant deal with them. i see guns in your pics you never have/will use on anything besides dinner. i hope an anti-racism site sees this shit, or even a pro-black site or something. youre ignorant as fuck and you make whites like me look bad and im going to keep saying it because what you think of other people is fucking disgusting. oh and by the way good job keeping the subject away from you having no life and still playing minecraft even though youre 33-34ish.

im sure you "Came here for the lulz", which is why you have the time to post like fucking 10 videos and make 53 posts in a day "for the lulz".

Yep, I got home from swimming and it is my day off, so yep.. I posted that. So what? Like you guys didn't do similar?
August 6, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Panther.

Yep, I got home from swimming and it is my day off, so yep.. I posted that. So what? Like you guys didn't do similar?

youre butthurt we came to troll and you decided to come here and you got ya shit handed to you. you have a day off and you play minecraft? im on vacation and i dont play that shit b, save it for the 12 year olds. we didnt do similar cause our trolling was harmless and never even came through.

how'd you come back from swimming you drown?

August 6, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
BKBROWN

gonna give u 5 minutes @mantraworldwide i got that message box open already

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 6, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
MUSASHI

Stormfront lost
August 6, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
mantraworldwide

I got my shit handed to me by whom? All you fuckers are doing is showing what kinds of people YOU are. pedophile comments. Attempts to look up addresses. All kinds of weird shit
August 6, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
BKBROWN

I got my shit handed to me by whom? All you fuckers are doing is showing what kinds of people YOU are. pedophile comments. Attempts to look up addresses. All kinds of weird shityou got 3 minutes left before i hit send

August 6, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
mantraworldwide

you got 3 minutes left before i hit send

You are an idiot.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Panther.

I got my shit handed to me by whom? All you fuckers are doing is showing what kinds of people YOU are. pedophile comments. Attempts to look up addresses. All kinds of weird shit
i love how you think BK is kidding. thats how eric leavitt got his shit handed to him. what YOU do (come to hb to be butthurt) shows what kind of person you are. but keep hittin on highschoolers b, da police see you.

August 6, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
BuddyOmar

you got 3 minutes left before i hit send

BK pm me about Tiffany b. I'm curious. cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 6, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
mantraworldwide

i love how you think BK is kidding. thats how eric leavitt got his shit handed to him. what YOU do (come to hb to be butthurt) shows what kind of person you are. but keep hittin on highschoolers b, da police see you.

You are an idiot, too.

'Went to ........... high school' usually means 'went to'. lol
August 6, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
BuddyOmar

You are an idiot, too.

'Went to ........... high school' usually means 'went to'. lol

Nigga you a straw man type nigga. You coming at the youngins instead of a grown nigga like myself. I know by this point you ain't trolling nigga. What's your beef with non-whites?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 6, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
mantraworldwide

Nigga you a straw man type nigga. You coming at the youngins instead of a grown nigga like myself. I know by this point you ain't trolling nigga. What's your beef with non-whites?

What's your beef with White people wanting their own part of the net? No, you guys had to troll us.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:15 AM

Inactive

RIP white people
August 6, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
mantraworldwide

RIP white people

Exactly, that is the way you guys believe.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
BuddyOmar

What's your beef with White people wanting their own part of the net? No, you guys had to troll us.

You're entitled to your own part of the internet. I didn't troll you niggas, most of the people on this site just go about their business just like yall do. My point is this: you willingly associate your namesake with a bunch of white supremacists and racists. Why?

August 6, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
nochurch

You've used a tu quoque on every single one of Buddy's arguments, just answer the questions playuh.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 6, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
mantraworldwide

You're entitled to your own part of the internet. I didn't troll you niggas, most of the people on this site just go about their business just like yall do. My point is this: you willingly associate your namesake with a bunch of white supremacists and racists. Why?

And I didn't troll you. I trolled the douchebags that trolled SF.

You have no clue about what most WNs are. You seem to think we are these rabid 'racists'. Yes, that is why I have worked my entire life around blacks, and have even lived with them.

I wouldn't even know about this site, except you guys linked to two sites I am a part of.

Sorry, I am not the aggressor, your people were.

You, I have no beef with.. the others...
August 6, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
BuddyOmar

And I didn't troll you. I trolled the douchebags that trolled SF.

You have no clue about what most WNs are. You seem to think we are these rabid 'racists'. Yes, that is why I have worked my entire life around blacks, and have even lived with them.

I wouldn't even know about this site, except you guys linked to two sites I am a part of.

Sorry, I am not the aggressor, your people were.

You, I have no beef with.. the others...

So rather than explain your position as I have asked you numerously to do so, you continue hit me with them red herring jawns. Come on my nigga, you're what, 34? Nigga i'm 19. Stop playing me like a fucc boi and keep it 3hunna. I never called you a racist. I simply stated you associate yourself with racists and supremacists. That is a fact, sir. I am just curious to hear more from your side of the fence. I look forward to your explanation.

August 6, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
mantraworldwide

So rather than explain your position as I have asked you numerously to do so, you continue hit me with them red herring jawns. Come on my nigga, you're what, 34? Nigga i'm 19. Stop playing me like a fucc boi and keep it 3hunna. I never called you a racist. I simply stated you associate yourself with racists and supremacists. That is a fact, sir. I am just curious to hear more from your side of the fence. I look forward to your explanation.

My position should have been common sense.

Let me ask you something.. why would I not be a separatist when your side acts just like it has in this thread. Is that supposed to make me think about it and go.. you know what, maybe they are ok afterall?

I am what I am because of crap like this. This same behavior happens offline and online. Hel, if 'racists' are so bad, wouldn't YOU want to separate? No, you try to troll our one place on the internet.

Actually, one of your guys hit the nail partly on the head earlier. One of the reasons I moved was a deadly home invasion spree at my neighborhood in Winter Haven... they targeted only Whites.. and there were 4 dead. The day after the last one, I had a man try to break into my place, but I went after him with a battle axe.

That is also a reason I got my gun, and my CCW.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
BKBROWN

sorry but it had to be done

good night sweet prince

you were right though about her though. she WENT to that HS but not anymore

August 6, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
mantraworldwide

I have no issues with you Omar, you seem OK. But I can't be blamed for deciding to troll a troll thread.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
mantraworldwide

She's known me for several years.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
blake

yo mantra can't we all just get along
August 6, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
mantraworldwide

yo mantra can't we all just get along

Well,if we are done with the childish behavior on both sides.. I don't see why not.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
kingzeek

white ppl shoot up movie theaters but theyre ok, black ppl rob houses and u hate them all.

nice logic, retard.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
nochurch

Yeah let's just chill for a second. You ever been up to Banff Mantra? you'd love it there if you into national parks feel me cool

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 6, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
blake

lol this is a troll thread so it can't be helped.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
mantraworldwide

white ppl shoot up movie theaters but theyre ok, black ppl rob houses and u hate them all.

nice logic, retard.

Did you even read the Aurora thread at SF? Half of us (including me) want him executed already... the other half don't believe he did it. This guy that shot up that Wisconsin Sikh church. I am glad he is dead too..

However, much more crime goes against us. So we want to separate. Why would you even disapprove of that? You don't like us, why would you want us around?

Please login first to reply.