Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 6, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
blake

yo you guys just made history.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Panther.

lol, Most retarded insults ever.

you have 41 posts on a forum you dont even like. cmon fag, nice life. im not the type of person to flame someone over the internet spot on but
1: youre a fuckin hillbilly
2: making whites like me look bad
3: youre over 30 and you play minecraft.
4: scared of FL. (you best be idiot, i know blacks and latinos and even whites that would jump a fucker like you in an instant)
5: cmon b, you got chased out of FL. kinda repeating myself but after lookin at ya fb you lived in FL and you hate it...musta got robbed? fucking idiot i got robbed by a group of blacks and i dont stereotype.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 6, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
BKBROWN

shes in high school b

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 6, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
BuddyOmar

"I am habitually single."

Really, blood? Like we didn't already know that?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 6, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
BKBROWN

scott kelley "mjord" ernest you are lucky ghost isnt here or he would be posting pics of your mom taking sips out of a mug

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 6, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
mantraworldwide

you have 41 posts on a forum you dont even like. cmon fag, nice life. im not the type of person to flame someone over the internet spot on but
4: scared of FL. (you best be idiot, i know blacks and latinos and even whites that would jump a fucker like you in an instant)
5: cmon b, you got chased out of FL. kinda repeating myself but after lookin at ya fb you lived in FL and you hate it...musta got robbed? fucking idiot i got robbed by a group of blacks and i dont stereotype.

You fuckheads went after our forum first.

Scared of Florida? I own a home there. You really are stupid. I lived there 14 years, and New Orleans as well and Flint, Michigan before that.

Please.. spare me your idiocy. You are probably from the suburbs.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
mantraworldwide

shes in high school b

She is in her mid 20s. lol
August 6, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
MF CHEUNG

Lol as if SF members are actually on here.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:43 AM

Inactive

HOW DID THIS WHITE FOO FIND HB ? IM A HAVE MY NIKKA BUDDY OMAR FIND YOU , FL GANQ STAND UP !

WE$T !
BuddyOmar

Scared of Florida? I own a home there. You really are stupid. I lived there 14 years, and New Orleans as well and Flint, Michigan before that.

Zamn Flint, MI? Yall niggas got hit hard. But come on b, either have a civil discussion or go back to stormfront. You're not gonna troll these niggas. Most of them don't even know what you're talking about. So what is it you came here to chat about?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jens Voigt

Ayo look at all his friends in the comments that are female lmao.

August 6, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Panther.

we went after it to troll, but youre butthurt as fuck. its one thing to post fashion in a KKK forum, but to post KKK in a fashion forum? fuck outta here fag.
you hate FL but you bought a home there...nice logic retard.

WOW you lived in new orleans as well and flint, michigan before that????

August 6, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
mantraworldwide

Zamn Flint, MI? Yall niggas got hit hard. But come on b, either have a civil discussion or go back to stormfront. You're not gonna troll these niggas. Most of them don't even know what you're talking about. So what is it you came here to chat about?

You guys tried to troll us first. BTW, I already stated I was going to leave peacefully, your buddies decided to make me stay.
Panther.

shes in high school b

She is in her mid 20s. lol

and still in HS, or no new school? k.

Panther.

You guys tried to troll us first. BTW, I already stated I was going to leave peacefully, your buddies decided to make me stay.

nah stay so we can ether you some more you racist fuck.

mantraworldwide

Ayo look at all his friends in the comments that are female lmao.

Yes, we know you like kiddies.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
nochurch

The thing is, you're not trolling. You're spreading pure unadulterated hate and lookin like a fool, just ignore this shit and leave.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 6, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
mantraworldwide

nah stay so we can ether you some more you racist fuck..

English, please.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
BuddyOmar

Wait you tried to come on and fuck with these niggas looking the way you do? Come on blood. Be smarter. You got ethered plain and simple. What's your beef with other people that aren't pure and white though? I mean clearly just by looking at you I can tell you're certainly one of humanity's most aesthetically immaculate beings.

August 6, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Panther.

cmon mantra, even e leavy is steppin up for HB, the site he got his shit ethered on and was gonna "run into problems with his parole officer" from being here on hb. you racist fucks are no different. god damn who taught you these retarded KKK ways? its like you got dropped on the head as a baby. do something useful instead of being hateful towards blacks.

August 6, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
mantraworldwide

The thing is, you're not trolling. You're spreading pure unadulterated hate and lookin like a fool, just ignore this shit and leave.

I'm looking like a fool? Your buddies failed at trolling a site. That's pretty foolish.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
mantraworldwide

cmon mantra, even e leavy is steppin up for HB, the site he got his shit ethered on and was gonna "run into problems with his parole officer" from being here on hb. you racist fucks are no different. god damn who taught you these retarded KKK ways? its like you got dropped on the head as a baby. do something useful instead of being hateful towards blacks.

You know nothing about me. I lived with black people when I was in New Orleans... at a squat in the Lower 9th Ward.
Panther.

English, please.

Yeah lemme translate:
You're a fag.

mantraworldwide

does your mom know that your a white supremist?

What is a 'supremist'? That is not a word.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
mantraworldwide

English, please.

Yeah lemme translate:
You're a fag.

Yep, that was intelligent.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
nochurch

I'm looking like a fool? Your buddies failed at trolling a site. That's pretty foolish.

They didn't fail trolling if they got one of you suckas coming all the way here all butthurt and shit. Take the loss and move on, you are digging yourself a hole so deep.

August 6, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
The Ders

stfu cracker supremisist or whatever you know what i mean

August 6, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
mantraworldwide

They didn't fail trolling if they got one of you suckas coming all the way here all butthurt and shit. Take the loss and move on, you are digging yourself a hole so deep.

I came here for the lulz.
August 6, 2012 @ 03:56 AM

Inactive

Stormfront lost
August 6, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
nochurch

stfu cracker supremisist or whatever you know what i mean

E Leezy I know you tryna help and shit but come on now...

Please login first to reply.