Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 26, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
Gilly Suits

Media Arts (communications) and information technology (business engineering). Double majoring.

Culective.com //

July 26, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
REVS

still undecided confused

muh nigguh u gotta declare a major muh nigguh u gon be disappointed by how much money u waste muh nigga cmon.

Don't listen to this. Alot of people go into school not sure what they really want to do. Just take all your gen ed's (English comp, lit, basic math, etc) and although it might sound gay...but find who you are. Don't stress over it, I started school not knowing what I wanted to do too, it'll come to you, just relax.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 26, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Lew

Information systems n minor in accounting =)
make accounting your major also and you will make bank
July 26, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
sploosh

Advertising @ MichState

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

July 26, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
Sammy Steez

UW-Madison
Journalism (Strategic Communications, Advertising & PR)
Currently an online marketing intern at a software company. Looking to hopefully get intern experience at an advertising agency at some point. Want to land an Account Executive position post graduation.

Fuck your plug come shop w/ me.

July 26, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 26, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
terrancec23

@mawngo

Where at?

wilberforce u
July 26, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Dirty Old Man

my major is lazer cool

hop on the bus gus

July 26, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
Lew

Information systems n minor in accounting =)
make accounting your major also and you will make bank

accounting is a stable career, but far from "bank" imo. all depends on your definition of bank as well. but, 60-100k is more stable and middle class to me.
The combination of having an information systems degree and accounting will take you far

trust me, both majors intertwine with each other, especially when it comes to running a business
July 26, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
sploosh

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

sparty on

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

July 26, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
FLVMINCO

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

How do you guys manage to foot the bills at these major schools? financial aid or?

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 26, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
sploosh

Shit's really expensive not going to lie but hopefully it pays off in the end. One of the biggest things for me is a prepaid tuition plan from when I was younger for really cheap that is paying off a ton now. Lots of small scholarships, I took out loans, and my parents have put money aside for me to go to school since I was little. The loans can be a pain in the ass but I've been putting my summer job money in savings and already saved enough to not have to take one of the unsubsidized ones. My logic is I would rather graduate without a ton of debt that will keep me from making somewhat risky moves in my career or doing whatever I want to do than buying a ton of shit now that won't be worth it in the long run.

July 26, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
Argot Alexa

Pre Law/ Economics Major for undergrad. Hoping to start law school @ University Colorado Boulder in 2013 when i get out of the Army!

www.theargotiers.com

July 26, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Argot Alexa

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

How do you guys manage to foot the bills at these major schools? financial aid or?

I joined the Army for 4 years. Active Duty. But I know that the National Guard in most states pay for school 100%. Not a bad gig. 4 years flew by. and all my friends back home in tampa are doing the exact same shit. Most of them are going to USF very part time. With no hopes of graduating anytime soon, due to too much Partying and Bullshitting.

www.theargotiers.com

July 26, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
Gilly Suits

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

I joined the Army for 4 years. Active Duty. But I know that the National Guard in most states pay for school 100%. Not a bad gig. 4 years flew by. and all my friends back home in tampa are doing the exact same shit. Most of them are going to USF very part time. With no hopes of graduating anytime soon, due to too much Partying and Bullshitting.

They pay for the bill after you pay for it -yourself. My recent college roommate explained this to me. Yes your schooling is paid for after you initially pay for it they reimburse you.

Culective.com //

July 26, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
$$$$$

major in fashionz at DeVry
July 26, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
Argot Alexa

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

They pay for the bill after you pay for it -yourself. My recent college roommate explained this to me. Yes your schooling is paid for after you initially pay for it they reimburse you.

The post 9/11 GI bill. if you spent at least 3 years on active duty. your tuition is sent straight to the school. you receive a monthly housing allowance. and an annual book stipend. If he is in the guard.. then various states have different means of paying for school... some states may do a tuition reimbursement.. but alot of states pay up front. if your gpa goes below 2.5 then you have to pay the state back.
I mean.. im speaking from experience.. Its something im currently doing right now.. so i probably dont know what im talking about.

www.theargotiers.com

July 27, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Gilly Suits

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

The post 9/11 GI bill. if you spent at least 3 years on active duty. your tuition is sent straight to the school. you receive a monthly housing allowance. and an annual book stipend. If he is in the guard.. then various states have different means of paying for school... some states may do a tuition reimbursement.. but alot of states pay up front. if your gpa goes below 2.5 then you have to pay the state back.
I mean.. im speaking from experience.. Its something im currently doing right now.. so i probably dont know what im talking about.

This is coming from him with experience at UCONN and Parson's. Also please read this before you make another incorrect statement. You get housing and books. https://gibill.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1438/session/L3RpbWUvMTM0MzM1NDU3OS9zaWQvZm9TUlQ4Mmw=

I believe you are misinformed somewhere down the line. Hope you didn't think they were gonna pay for you like that.

Culective.com //

July 27, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
mman200

Video Production
July 27, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
Argot Alexa

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

This is coming from him with experience at UCONN and Parson's. Also please read this before you make another incorrect statement. You get housing and books. https://gibill.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1438/session/L3RpbWUvMTM0MzM1NDU3OS9zaWQvZm9TUlQ4Mmw=

I believe you are misinformed somewhere down the line. Hope you didn't think they were gonna pay for you like that.

My Quote prior to saying i used the army to pay for college.
"Pre Law/ Economics Major for undergrad. Hoping to start law school @ University Colorado Boulder in 2013 when i get out of the Army!"

Army to UF Econ Major to Army Officer to Law School August 2013.

I am speaking from experience as well. Not hearsay. I have never payed out of pocket for Undergrad Tuition.

www.theargotiers.com

July 27, 2012 @ 11:52 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

University of Minnesota.

Global Studies you trick ass punk ass tricks.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

July 27, 2012 @ 01:45 PM
Mushr00m

Graphic and Motion Design.
July 27, 2012 @ 01:58 PM
cernio

Would it be worth looking into comp sci at all if you're not from a top school? Do you need to be at one of the better places to land something with google or microsoft? always been interested in that shit a little but my school isn't known for it at all
July 27, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
THiZZ

Advertising @ MichState

Michigan State cool

My Quote prior to saying i used the army to pay for college.
"Pre Law/ Economics Major for undergrad. Hoping to start law school @ University Colorado Boulder in 2013 when i get out of the Army!"

Army to UF Econ Major to Army Officer to Law School August 2013.

I am speaking from experience as well. Not hearsay. I have never payed out of pocket for Undergrad Tuition.

I'm using Post 9-11 as well and i've never came out of pocket for shit... plus it's nice to get Pell Grant money back since the yellow ribbon program covers everything for me...
March 28, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
OFE!

Economics .
March 28, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
sarlo

Major: Marketing & communication
Minor: Professional e-Skills and International Law

Please login first to reply.