What's your MAJOR?

July 23, 2012 @ 22:57:03
Mt Sac. nikkas smh

but Radiology Tech doe

we're rivals . i go to pcc smokeyface

whatever

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 23, 2012 @ 23:22:45
strategic communications with a minor in general business boi
July 23, 2012 @ 23:25:35
majoring in business administration with a concentrations in finance

You go to Csuf?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 24, 2012 @ 00:23:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Philosophy at SDSU

Sdsu? Let's talk. I'm an incoming freshman, hookup them tips

Use a condom. Lots of nice girls on campus but lots of them got STDs too smh

On topic, I'm doing a 5 year MAcc

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

July 24, 2012 @ 00:26:59
REVS
If you're in college, where do you go and what are you studying??

Sort of confused as what is the best method to get into the industry, but also make some money.

Advertisement/Website-Blog/Social Media type stuff..

Haha dipshit. If you're going to be a fucking blogger, don't waste your parents money at a University. Listen, if you're not going to a 4 year universtiy for Pre-Med/Law, Business, or Engineering don't fucking bother going. Anyone who is getting their major in liberal arts, psychology, art, music, education, urban studies major, please for the love of god take your own fucking life.

But hey, two naked dudes made facebook in their college dorm and now they're payed as fuck, so I guess there's a little bit of wiggle room.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 24, 2012 @ 00:33:12

Sort of confused as what is the best method to get into the industry, but also make some money.

Haha dipshit. If you're going to be a fucking blogger, don't waste your parents money at a University. Listen, if you're not going to a 4 year universtiy for Pre-Med/Law, Business, or Engineering don't fucking bother going. Anyone who is getting their major in liberal arts, psychology, art, music, education, urban studies major, please for the love of god take your own fucking life.

But hey, two naked dudes made facebook in their college dorm and now they're payed as fuck, so I guess there's a little bit of wiggle room.
best post in this thread
July 24, 2012 @ 01:01:45
A BS in marketing will most likely get you entry-level sales/customer service jobs.

Lmao, no.
July 24, 2012 @ 01:23:07
undergrad: Makerting
Masters: Food Science
July 24, 2012 @ 02:16:40
Secondary History Education.
July 24, 2012 @ 02:23:27
grad from frostburg state university BFA bachelor fine arts, minor art history..boiiii!! lol
July 24, 2012 @ 02:43:06
A BS in marketing will most likely get you entry-level sales/customer service jobs.

Lmao, no.

ha ight. I have friends that are in the marketing field and they all have sales jobs. Oh and they do Market America, Amway, and all the other MLM BS.

All in all, I think it's hard for the people that are in marketing.
July 24, 2012 @ 04:29:57
Ag Business
July 24, 2012 @ 04:50:41
Criminology!
July 24, 2012 @ 04:57:58
Pharmacy at Univ of the Pacific.

Instagram: @wlllm

July 24, 2012 @ 05:07:14
computer science - lil b
July 24, 2012 @ 05:12:54
SDSU
Marketing with emphasis in IMC(Social Media)
Minor in Portuguese/Spanish study abroad next summer to Brazil and Peru

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

July 24, 2012 @ 05:16:20
Starting my freshman year at WVU pretty soon.
Majoring in Sociology/Anthropology. Might decide later to minor in Economics and dual major with Political Science.
Anyone else on HB goin to/currently at WVU?

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

July 24, 2012 @ 05:49:00
Listen, if you're not going to a 4 year universtiy for Pre-Med/Law, Business, or Engineering don't fucking bother going. Anyone who is getting their major in liberal arts, psychology, art, music, education, urban studies major, please for the love of god take your own fucking life.

This +9000.

There's no more safety net in a college degree. Shit just does not cut it anymore unless you graduate with something substantial. I recommend something in Business (Marketing = lol) or Engineering if you want that $ after graduating.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:34:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
Philosophy at SDSU

Sdsu? Let's talk. I'm an incoming freshman, hookup them tips

Word? Shoot me a PM, my dude. I, too, am an incoming freshman.
July 24, 2012 @ 08:29:01
Accounting & Finance.
July 24, 2012 @ 08:56:54

Harsh, but true, and in terms of employment opportunities, and earnings isn't marketing the worst concentration of business?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 24, 2012 @ 09:24:22
business management,
nothing big,
just something to make a living off of
July 24, 2012 @ 09:30:38

only partially true.

accounting, computer sciences/IT and nursing are always in high demand too. the money might not be crazy but your fairly secure as far as a job goes.

as far as getting a job goes out of college, my professor told me this semester networking means more then anything you'll learn in the classes themselves.

he said something i thought was funny, and was probably pretty true, 'all my successful friends have a linkedin, all my loser friends have a facebook'
July 24, 2012 @ 09:32:22
Accounting! Wall Street here I come!!!
July 24, 2012 @ 09:39:35
Business administration at the U of Oregon
July 24, 2012 @ 13:27:33
criminal justice b at MDC transferring to FIU in two semesters smokeyface
July 24, 2012 @ 16:18:52
Computer Science. Wouldn't waste time with psychology. I know many people that got a B.S. in psychology and work regular jobs. Better off getting a certificate for something. Unless you enjoy being a guidance counselor or whatnot.
Please login first to reply.
x