July 24, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Jamie Dimon

Philosophy at SDSU

Sdsu? Let's talk. I'm an incoming freshman, hookup them tips

Use a condom. Lots of nice girls on campus but lots of them got STDs too sad

On topic, I'm doing a 5 year MAcc

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

July 24, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
REVS

If you're in college, where do you go and what are you studying??

Sort of confused as what is the best method to get into the industry, but also make some money.

Advertisement/Website-Blog/Social Media type stuff..

Haha dipshit. If you're going to be a fucking blogger, don't waste your parents money at a University. Listen, if you're not going to a 4 year universtiy for Pre-Med/Law, Business, or Engineering don't fucking bother going. Anyone who is getting their major in liberal arts, psychology, art, music, education, urban studies major, please for the love of god take your own fucking life.

But hey, two naked dudes made facebook in their college dorm and now they're payed as fuck, so I guess there's a little bit of wiggle room.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 24, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
TASK

Sort of confused as what is the best method to get into the industry, but also make some money.

Haha dipshit. If you're going to be a fucking blogger, don't waste your parents money at a University. Listen, if you're not going to a 4 year universtiy for Pre-Med/Law, Business, or Engineering don't fucking bother going. Anyone who is getting their major in liberal arts, psychology, art, music, education, urban studies major, please for the love of god take your own fucking life.

But hey, two naked dudes made facebook in their college dorm and now they're payed as fuck, so I guess there's a little bit of wiggle room.
best post in this thread
July 24, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
Pantic

A BS in marketing will most likely get you entry-level sales/customer service jobs.

Lmao, no.
July 24, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
subigdog

undergrad: Makerting
Masters: Food Science
July 24, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
backlikethat

Secondary History Education.
July 24, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
kaayo

grad from frostburg state university BFA bachelor fine arts, minor art history..boiiii!! lol
July 24, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Hid

A BS in marketing will most likely get you entry-level sales/customer service jobs.

Lmao, no.

ha ight. I have friends that are in the marketing field and they all have sales jobs. Oh and they do Market America, Amway, and all the other MLM BS.

All in all, I think it's hard for the people that are in marketing.
July 24, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
Bet

Ag Business
July 24, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Kulig00

Criminology!
July 24, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
wlllm

Pharmacy at Univ of the Pacific.

Instagram: @wlllm

July 24, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
lilbthebasedgod

computer science - lil b
July 24, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Clint Beastwood

SDSU
Marketing with emphasis in IMC(Social Media)
Minor in Portuguese/Spanish study abroad next summer to Brazil and Peru

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

July 24, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
kelleydenham

Starting my freshman year at WVU pretty soon.
Majoring in Sociology/Anthropology. Might decide later to minor in Economics and dual major with Political Science.
Anyone else on HB goin to/currently at WVU?

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

July 24, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
tmwtg

Listen, if you're not going to a 4 year universtiy for Pre-Med/Law, Business, or Engineering don't fucking bother going. Anyone who is getting their major in liberal arts, psychology, art, music, education, urban studies major, please for the love of god take your own fucking life.

This +9000.

There's no more safety net in a college degree. Shit just does not cut it anymore unless you graduate with something substantial. I recommend something in Business (Marketing = lol) or Engineering if you want that $ after graduating.
July 24, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
soulamazing.

Philosophy at SDSU

Sdsu? Let's talk. I'm an incoming freshman, hookup them tips

Word? Shoot me a PM, my dude. I, too, am an incoming freshman.
July 24, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
NEBSI

Accounting & Finance.
July 24, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
trolos714

Harsh, but true, and in terms of employment opportunities, and earnings isn't marketing the worst concentration of business?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 24, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
oneallah

business management,
nothing big,
just something to make a living off of
July 24, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
kr00kd

only partially true.

accounting, computer sciences/IT and nursing are always in high demand too. the money might not be crazy but your fairly secure as far as a job goes.

as far as getting a job goes out of college, my professor told me this semester networking means more then anything you'll learn in the classes themselves.

he said something i thought was funny, and was probably pretty true, 'all my successful friends have a linkedin, all my loser friends have a facebook'

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 24, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
Your Fan

Accounting! Wall Street here I come!!!
July 24, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
dyelawn

Business administration at the U of Oregon
July 24, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
guyitsmathew

criminal justice b at MDC transferring to FIU in two semesters cool

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 24, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
Ramzy

Computer Science. Wouldn't waste time with psychology. I know many people that got a B.S. in psychology and work regular jobs. Better off getting a certificate for something. Unless you enjoy being a guidance counselor or whatnot.
July 24, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
THiZZ

Culinary management but probably going to switch to something else losing interest in my degree...
July 24, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
eXtrachunky

Information Systems

UNR

Save 20% off from Karmaloop.com Use REP CODE: SUBTRACT

July 24, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
cernio

Going into accounting..shit seems mad boring but it's real secure. Sort of hoping I find something more interesting in the near future
July 24, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
vanitas

Graphic Design / Advertising. tryna get on that Don Draper lifestyle cool
July 24, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
slap

Starting my freshman year at WVU pretty soon.
Majoring in Sociology/Anthropology. Might decide later to minor in Economics and dual major with Political Science.
Anyone else on HB goin to/currently at WVU?

To be honest, definitely minor in Econ, or consider changing major, unless you know exactly what you want to do.
Although you'll do well with that major (because it's easy), the job outlook in the future might not be.

...Wouldn't waste time with psychology. I know many people that got a B.S. in psychology and work regular jobs. Better off getting a certificate for something. Unless you enjoy being a guidance counselor or whatnot.

Better than a B.A in Psychology....

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 25, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
kelleydenham

@slap
There is a few routes I'm gonna try to take. Might minor in econ and work for companies/think tanks doing research. or might just go through then get masters and PhD in Archaeology. Or I might dual major with the political science and go into politics.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

Please login first to reply.