Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 24, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
keety

THIS WHOLE FUCKING THREAD IS A TROLL NO ONE SAYS SHIT LIKE PURP SCURP FUCKING LOOOOOLLLL.

OMG UR SO FCUKING BAD ASS, bitch your troll was so bad you had to fucking confess to it... Go take a bath with a toaster you retarded, virgin, fuckboy

Why are you yelling, you're always mad....don't be the pot to call the kettle black.
First and foremost...A.You're a Troll B. You're Retard C. Virgin, unless the time you got fucked in the ass counts. D. You're a certified fuck boy.

Now lets not cry and whine on the computer, no need to get so upset with your bipolar mood swings.

LMAO brah you're STILL salty I called you out in your lean thread a month ago?! Cmon fam I'm barely gonna entertain you right now... You're just repeating my insults back to me now... And cut out that bipolar bullshit, I'm just not afraid to call herbs out... And I'm the fuckboy?! RICH, this coming from the virgin, still living with mom who records videos of himself mixing cough syrup whilst bumping shitty rap music in his mom's kitchen... Bitch, you're the fucking definition of a fuckboy, fuckboy.

Its alright, I know you have an obvious mood disorder and it causes you to take out your low self esteem issues on the internet with compulsive outburst.Take your bipolar antics some where else and you may want to speak to your doctor about it.

Take your prozac, it will be alright.

I know you're upset and your blood pressure is high, you worked yourself up...take a deep breath and relax.

You may also suffer from LDS, little dick syndrome...it is those who have a small penis that take out their aggression on those they view as superior. I don't blame you, I'd be upset to but there is a rational and mature way to handle yourself.
July 24, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
jcalifornia

you guys smoked spice aka synthetic weed

This.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
blackice445

ops a phaggot. I could easily tell somebody their weed sucks. Get some balls. Not in your mouth like usual but in your pants... fag.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
.kciN

Its alright, I know you have an obvious mood disorder and it causes you to take out your low self esteem issues on the internet with compulsive outburst.Take your bipolar antics some where else and you may want to speak to your doctor about it.

Take your prozac, it will be alright.

I know you're upset and your blood pressure is high, you worked yourself up...take a deep breath and relax.

You may also suffer from LDS, little dick syndrome...it is those who have a small penis that take out their aggression on those they view as superior. I don't blame you, I'd be upset to but there is a rational and mature way to handle yourself.

Fuck son, why do you keep coming back, you can't keep up with me... Don't speak like you know what I'm all about, I just can't stand poser ass herbs like yourself who are desperate for the acceptance of an online forum... I don't give a fuck whose feet I step on bitch. Furthermore, I'm chill as fuck, I got no stress homie, I'm taking a gap year from my degree, making good money and I exercise regularly, I'm 6'4" and 200lbs, it's physically impossible for a dude my size to have a little dick, my girl can preach too and you know I'm on that swole steez... Stay socially awkward, and shy around girls, slightly overweight and that dude who everyone mocks for being desperate to fit in with the popular crowd but can't quite crack the circle... Stay living at home with mom and pouring that sizzurp down the sink when you're done recording your grainy ass videos that no-one gives a fuck about because fuck knows you're not drinking that shit... Fall back boy, damn, hate it had to be you... NOT
July 24, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
keety

Stop whining, grow up...I know you have a lot of built up sadness inside but relax..you don't have to get upset, you're so over emotional.

Watch as he replies with a pitiful comeback, in typical troll fashion..its sad.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
.kciN

Stop whining, grow up.

You fucking lose again bitch, now stop trying to call me out, you're never going to beat me, I'm literally better than you in every way... Stay losing virgin.

EDIT: Peep this shit HB, .kicN stay ethering herbs cool
July 24, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
ricky tan

you need some bombass dankass

This guy gets it.

stop, this running joke is gay as hell

hung 10 never surfed

July 24, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
keety

Why you so upset kcin?

Death in the family?

Your cat died?

Based God fucked your bitch, never mind...I forgot, you don't get pussy.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
.kciN

Why you so upset?

Death in the family?

Weak, weak, weak, just stop fam, shit is getting sad now
July 24, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
keety

Why you getting so upset though really, I can tell your blood pressure is rising?

You mom must be ashamed of such a pitiful bitch made son.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
.kciN

Yo why you keep going back and editing your posts to try and appear more intelligent doe... Too bad I already quoted the dumb ass originals cool
July 24, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
keety

I didn't change them, I added to them...but you keep replying because you obviously I got you upset.

I'll keep up with it, you're mad and your bipolar is really showing at the moment...don't blow a blood vessel, I know you're at the point of tears.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
.kciN

I didn't change them, I added to them...but you keep replying because you obviously I got you upset.

I'll keep up with it, you're mad and your bipolar is really showing at the moment...don't blow a blood vessel, I know you're at the point of tears.

Lmao, your dumb ass came in here swinging, trying to start beef with me for the third fucking time, I ethered your ass as per usual and sent you sprawling for weak ass insults in a pitiful attempt to save face as opposed to just cutting your losses and logging off and I'm mad?! Bitch, I'm having the time of my life clowning on your beta male ass
July 24, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
keety

Calm down.

I saw you day in this piece of shit

Stop acting tough, you're upset its obvious..you have a mental illness that prevents you from comprehending your own downfall of being an autistic bipolar dumbass...you're upset, just stop crying.

Your mom made a bitch made son...she must be so upset.
July 24, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
.kciN

HB tell this pitiful herb he lost... AGAIN
July 24, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
keety

July 24, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
daytona squared

Yeah I'm 17, I can't go around buying quarters and shit I'm working paycheck to paycheck at taco bell nigga.

nigga i was buying quarters every other day at 15 WITH NO JOB you aint bout this stoner shit nigga. Cop a half, smoke the shake, sell enough to re-up, smoke the rest. now you smoke for free. Simple.

qft

no swag November

July 24, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
*80hd*

lol at this entire page.. you some funny 'niggas'
July 24, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
.kciN

lol at this entire page.. you some funny 'niggas'

Hey brah, you know D? @hellohannya
July 24, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
chriscosta

If any mods come across this feel free to close this thread.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

July 24, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
*80hd*

@kciN im not sure who your talking about breh...
July 24, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
.kciN

@kciN im not sure who your talking about breh...

July 25, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
*80hd*

yup, your right.cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 4, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
trevorsanderson

this fucking thread. too good.
August 4, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

fool tell that nigga the shit sux. I got like a 1/2 gram of some doodoo dope and told that nigga shit sux. Never went to him again. I'm not gonna do some bunk ass shit and say nothing.

don't know if your boy is a dealer or not but real dealers shouldn't take it personally when someone says their shit sux. If they want to keep good customers they need to listen to their clients. I would love a big ass shot of dope right now!! couple of xanax too...shiiiit, i'd be in la la land!!
August 4, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
chriscosta

God damn it

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Please login first to reply.