FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 25, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
dmwalking

Illy is down for the brothas

You gotta be a white ass black guy to fuck with most indians. I know this girl who dated a black dude for like a year, the nigga was on the indian dance team with her lol.

LMAO these comments win the thread

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 25, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
nycxeric

why the fuck would u want to date the most brain dead, rude, unattractive, lame personality bitches walking the face of the planet

lmaoo so true doee...and them arms be on chewbacca status juu heard

but dey be down to smash da bruvas, i dun did it b4 cool
March 22, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
zeebby

To al the black men who want to know yes we
Are attracted to you lol i am kashmiri and trust
Me we indisn/pakistani girls think you black men are
So beautiful lol for real but yes your right about
Religion and culture but to be honest that ain't
Much of a issue anymore..i think blacks and we asian want
Eachothr so bad but we asian think u dont and
You black men think we dont lol but i think black men
Are the most sexy smart handsom funny caring men
I would love to be in s relationship with one
...x.x.x
March 22, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
daaangster

brown bitches get shunned out here for even saying they wanna fuck with a black du
September 17, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
hypecookie86

tey only want white or indin men sory brota

Let no human being be despised, for who can tell how soon even the lowest may be raised; and how the arrogant fall.

September 17, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

why the fuck would u want to date the most brain dead, rude, unattractive, lame personality bitches walking the face of the planet
this is true
September 17, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
Juki

Indian girls like black guys trust me. They're practically black anyways, so it makes sense. I don't know where the op got his info.

Indian girls I've seen look good to me, but Guyanese/trini Indians are where it's at.

But it does depend where you live. I could probably tell you where the best ones are at too....

Doubleclutchhoops.com

September 18, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
SOmuchGREEN

I have found this very hard to get at them as well athough time is the only thing that will make it better.. Us brothers got to keep going at them. Because some of them ARE BADDDD!!!! plus Miss usa is one of them now
September 19, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
Ravi Singh

the ones fresh off the boat only go for other indians.  go 4 second or third generation.  they fuck like every other kind of american girl.

told you ... ... hb trolls love my pee-pee...

September 19, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
FvrbyxFeralx

how can asian guys get black chicks

creator / illustrator of BurningxThexProspectx . unemployed lol ... instagram : a.blaze.in.the.eastern.sky

September 19, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
Ravi Singh

good luck w/ that one ...

September 21, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
Ravi Singh

actually there are ways, i take that back.  1st no race really on average can compete w/ black dudes on penis size, so do not go that route, unless you have a big penis,  as far as how you kick it, and under no circumstances do you lie about your dick size.  a black girl will not stand for that.  a lot of black men do not do a lot of shit that in the black community is considered "freaky".  not because they don't want to necessarily, but because they don't want people finding out they did it.  this includes pussy eating - i mean like really spending a lot of time down there and making a bitch squirt on your face pussy eating, along with other more freaky and creative ish..  however, a lot of black girls still fantasize about this stuff, but never get it as a result of the stigma attached to such things in the black community.  so that's how.  become the pussy eating expert, and other more creative ways to make a woman cum, that girls tend to fantasize about.  then talk to them on a friend level and try to get a feel for what they would like, or have them tell you explicitly.  then let them know you'll do it and love doing it, and that every woman deserves it.  if you don't have a typical black male sized dick, do not lie about it.  just be honest.  i used to know a white dude that used to get a lot of black chicks that way.  it worked for him.

September 22, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
johnathan

chloroform

free max b 2013

September 22, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
quiet

actually there are ways, i take that back.  1st no race really on average can compete w/ black dudes on penis size, so do not go that route, unless you have a big penis,  as far as how you kick it, and under no circumstances do you lie about your dick size.  a black girl will not stand for that.  a lot of black men do not do a lot of shit that in the black community is considered "freaky".  not because they don't want to necessarily, but because they don't want people finding out they did it.  this includes pussy eating - i mean like really spending a lot of time down there and making a bitch squirt on your face pussy eating, along with other more freaky and creative ish..  however, a lot of black girls still fantasize about this stuff, but never get it as a result of the stigma attached to such things in the black community.  so that's how.  become the pussy eating expert, and other more creative ways to make a woman cum, that girls tend to fantasize about.  then talk to them on a friend level and try to get a feel for what they would like, or have them tell you explicitly.  then let them know you'll do it and love doing it, and that every woman deserves it.  if you don't have a typical black male sized dick, do not lie about it.  just be honest.  i used to know a white dude that used to get a lot of black chicks that way.  it worked for him.
the breakdown

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

September 22, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

have money and expensive designer clothes

Please login first to reply.