Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 22, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
unemployed

im canadian ma nigga i aint gon live long in this shit
July 22, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Fitch

Okay so lets put everything aside. Lets take one able bodied pure Caucasian, African, Asian, Native Am/ So. Am, and a middle eastern. The point here is to place them in an environment that favors none of those individuals and see who will survive/lasts the longest. Who do you think will survive/who is the most superior. I dont have an opinion btw.

Seriously? What is it with Americans, and always talking about race? I always defend Americans when they go to other countries, and make fools of themselves, but you guys are making it hard for me to do that now.

I thought you were American, no?
July 22, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
th3kid

Honestly it's quite difficult, are you taking one from each race with superior intellect and physical attributes like compared to other members of the same race
And it would be impossible to find an environment that didn't favor a single race as evolution shaped is all to survive in certain parts of the world

This.

-Caucasians people aren't necessarily good at anything substantial as far as survival. They're good at business and things of that nature.
-Africans are probably the most athletic and probably the best built for physical survival.
-Asians are another thing where they aren't necessarily as built for survival (depending on the ethnicity) but they're amazing minds.
-Middle Easterners are extremely similar to Asians, in this situation, just a little bit smarter. Maybe built a little bit better for survival though.
-Natives in this case, are like a mix of Africans and Middle Easterners. They have the brilliance of Middle Easterners (again, depending on where you get them from) and the physical survival of Africans.

That's just my take on it based on what I know about the history of the races.
July 22, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
DarianaGrande

Another race thread. This old as fuck already.

shut up, punk.

go eat your rice and beans

Ok. but I'm not spanish so....

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 22, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
modernmischief

This question makes no sense,it would be impossible to find people from every race with exactly the same stature,frame,muscularity,strength,cardiac fitness,intelligence,personality,eyesight,skills,etc etc etc to make this experiment completely level for all participators.
July 22, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
BTD

are they fighting to the death or just survival ?

the mexican would make himself a house and plant his own crops. Hard worker ja feel me?

Black Panther member

July 22, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
trolos714

Okay so lets put everything aside. Lets take one able bodied pure Caucasian, African, Asian, Native Am/ So. Am, and a middle eastern. The point here is to place them in an environment that favors none of those individuals and see who will survive/lasts the longest. Who do you think will survive/who is the most superior. I dont have an opinion btw.

Seriously? What is it with Americans, and always talking about race? I always defend Americans when they go to other countries, and make fools of themselves, but you guys are making it hard for me to do that now.

I thought you were American, no?

I was born in the UK, and raised in the U.S I still consider myself to be english, because I hold dual citizenship.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 23, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
basedinengland

Everyone is just factoring in their cultural upbringing and heritage. Honestly, if all their memories were wiped, and they had the same physical attributes, they'd be identical mentally so no race would come out on top.

Skin color would then be the only way to differentiate so who knows, maybe the darker races would create some false sense of superiority, or vice versa.
July 23, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
w)entandrew

we should just entrust the pride of each of our races to one chosen pureblood then have them fight to the death/survive

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

July 23, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
estoybien

Honestly it's quite difficult, are you taking one from each race with superior intellect and physical attributes like compared to other members of the same race
And it would be impossible to find an environment that didn't favor a single race as evolution shaped is all to survive in certain parts of the world

This.

-Caucasians people aren't necessarily good at anything substantial as far as survival. They're good at business and things of that nature.
-Africans are probably the most athletic and probably the best built for physical survival.
-Asians are another thing where they aren't necessarily as built for survival (depending on the ethnicity) but they're amazing minds.
-Middle Easterners are extremely similar to Asians, in this situation, just a little bit smarter. Maybe built a little bit better for survival though.
-Natives in this case, are like a mix of Africans and Middle Easterners. They have the brilliance of Middle Easterners (again, depending on where you get them from) and the physical survival of Africans.

That's just my take on it based on what I know about the history of the races.

lol @ this idiot for trying to sound scholarly while actually saying nothing but reinforcing stereotypes. good try though.
July 23, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
trolos714

^LOL well said.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Please login first to reply.