300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
July 21, 2012 @ 06:14 PM

Inactive

Shoutout to all my terrorist clan niggas, we getting it in. Happy Ramadan yo.

I'm finna write my daily journals so y'all can keep up with my fasting, feel free to post whatever y'all want in between.
----------------
Day 1
----------------
This was on Friday. Some of my homies went to watch Dark Knight Rises, but I had to break my fasting at 8:41 PM so I chilled at home. Had a few important conversations on the phone, sent some emails, etc.
I started to get hungry a bit at around 4:26pm, but the 4 hours went by quick.
So when I broke fast, I was eating mad shit at the same damn time yo.
I was drinking my lemonade in between of taking bites of all this food man, I mixed sweet stuff with fish with fruits with veggies with lemonade in my mouth.

I ate so much so fast that I was feeling hungry and full at the same damn time.
How can I describe this? It's like, the food didn't go down my stomach yet so I was hungry, but there was so much food going down altogether that my mind was sending signals to myself to warn my system that I'm getting full. I was like iite whatever, lemme chill.
Every now and then I ate a lil bit of food and drank water...
Fasting was to start again at 3:07AM
So at 2:45 I was ready to have another big meal
I finish eating my 2 fishes and all these vegetables that were mixed with it... Spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes, green + red + yellow peppers...
And I'm good... But I have my glass of water and time is running out,
So I'm drinking... And im drinking... But dawg I'm fucking full and it's 3:00 AM... I'm like damn yo I gotta finish drinking this.
So I force myself to down the last quarter glass of water and swallow...
I got some pain in my stomach from that swallow b, the shit felt like i pierced something in my belly

I'm just sitting there still, tryna use my mental, my brainpower, my will, to control my body n not throw up...
I was frozen still for like 2 mins straight till my mom was like wtf... Why u frozen for?
N there it go, I threw up...
Brrrrap,
1 vomit down, I felt good as fuck man I thought I was done...
But then vomit #2 came down...
And then #3...
I also forgot to mention that at 2:20 AM I took a shit,
So taking a shit + throwing up = I literally emptied my stomach.
With 2 mins left and my mom bitching, going crazy,
I decided to wash my mouth.
I was dying of laughter though cuz my mom was going crazy.
----
But yeah, I went to bed, I was on my phone for a bit n was checking twitter out, & eventually went to sleep
--------

Day 2
----------
Woke up at 12PM. It's now 2:14PM and I have no clue what ive been doing these past 2 hours. I'm typing this up from my iPhone, still in my bed. Yeah I took a shit last night n threw up 40 mins later but I don't feel hungry. I feel good tbh, but I have nothing to do.

All my pplz went to the beach today... Or they're on their way to the beach, dunno. So I'm not gonna do shit today since I know they're gonna be out till like 1AM. I gotta break fast n stuff so ima stay here. Hopefully I don't get OD hungry by 8pm.

Will continue Day 2 when I'm going to sleep.
July 21, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
highvision108

I don't ate so much this morning before Subh (only a croissant some lik and a glass of water) but I am not starving, I am just a little bit hungry. cool
July 21, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
mcvannjr

http://www.jackmcvann.net

July 21, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
Exo

Happy Ramadan bro
July 21, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
lifes outro .

happy Ramadan to them Muslims out there.
July 21, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
dmwalking

Good luck b. That ain't no fun. Can anyone school me on the purpose of the fasting?

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 21, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Fibrelight

Water, I need water. confused

Man can you try to at least make one post that doesn't make me want to kurbstomp you?
July 21, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
dmwalking

Water, I need water. confused

I think that's the part that would kill me. Like, I can do OK without food. I can handle hunger pangs. But I hate being thirsty.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 21, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

R.I.P BIN LADEN
July 21, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 21, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
BuddyOmar

R.I.P BIN LADEN

Inshallah, protect him. Fucking white devil cacs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 22, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
frankieBRKLYN

You're not doing it right b. Ramadan's not about stuffing your face and watching movies. It's the opposite, I see you didn't post praying 5 times a day or reading Quran. Ramadan is all about re-establishing your connection with Allah and changing your bad habits, losing weight isn't a bad goal either. I really hope it is a time for change for you as well as for all other Muslims out there(me included). Make lots of dua and thikr(remembrance of Allah).

Salaam.
July 22, 2012 @ 04:05 AM

Inactive

You're not doing it right b. Ramadan's not about stuffing your face and watching movies. It's the opposite, I see you didn't post praying 5 times a day or reading Quran. Ramadan is all about re-establishing your connection with Allah and changing your bad habits, losing weight isn't a bad goal either. I really hope it is a time for change for you as well as for all other Muslims out there(me included). Make lots of dua and thikr(remembrance of Allah).

Salaam.

truuuuu
July 22, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
Shoutbox

i dont really know about ramadan but, fasting for part of the day just to be a glutton the other part dont seem right. thats like a christian not having sex before marriage but then jerking off every night, you trading one sin for another lol.

but ay i think its smarter to eat filling foods, instead of filling your stomach with tons of non filling food like salad and vegetables. that way you dont feel sick to your stomach and your body digest the food slower, and gains more energy. i know you a pescatarian or whatever so i dont know how viable that is.
July 22, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
frankieBRKLYN

i dont really know about ramadan but, fasting for part of the day just to be a glutton the other part dont seem right. thats like a christian not having sex before marriage but then jerking off every night, you trading one sin for another lol.

but ay i think its smarter to eat filling foods, instead of filling your stomach with tons of non filling food like salad and vegetables. that way you dont feel sick to your stomach and your body digest the food slower, and gains more energy. i know you a pescatarian or whatever so i dont know how viable that is.

Only ignorant Muslim's do that, very sad to see it happen but it does often. I like to eat a few dates and some water after Maghrib(sunset). It really helps to fill your stomach. Makes it easier during Taraweeh as well. Hope Ramadan is going well for everyone. Hot out here. razz
July 22, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
oneallah

you guys want to know what ramadan is about?
listen to lupe fiasco,
or pickup a fucking book

and i was told ramadan started yesterday not friday,
either way happy ramadan to all my fellow muslim nigas out there,
we in thiscool
July 22, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
drtmcgrt

Good luck b. That ain't no fun. Can anyone school me on the purpose of the fasting?

to get closer to allah and show your devotion by abandoning pleasures such as food and drinks. fuck that, i just ate a pizza, drank some coke and im smoking a cig while im typing this cool

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

July 22, 2012 @ 04:15 PM

Inactive

Didn't dat nigga Muhammed have sex with 12 year old girls or somethin like that?
July 22, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
basspro

allah dont love dem hoes
July 22, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Didn't dat nigga Muhammed have sex with 12 year old girls or somethin like that?

smh
July 22, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
OGDUBZ

i have muslim friends but never get a straight answer fam.are ya'll forced to fast or do it because it's part of Islam?
July 22, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
nastynas17

i have muslim friends but never get a straight answer fam.are ya'll forced to fast or do it because it's part of Islam?

Nobody forces me, I just feel like shit if I don't fast during Ramadan. However, this year Ramadan started just after I screwed up my back from lifting and then got my wisdom teeth taken out, so unfortunately I'm not fasting this year. It's just not healthy with the amount of weight I lost+my super fast metabolism. I just wanna get big cool

state of mind purple

July 22, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
frankieBRKLYN

Seriously?
July 22, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Pretty Joseph

happy ramadan, currently waiting til Iftar cool

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

July 23, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
oneallah

that isnt even funny dude
July 23, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
REVS

Heard that too. Dude was kicking it JacobSever style.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 23, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
frizurd

`married her when she was six years old, and he consummated her in marriage when she was nine years old`
i still wonder where people get that from, the dude lived one and a half millennium ago

happy ramadan peeps

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

Please login first to reply.