Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 20, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
No Fuxx Given

Im gonna be a senior when i go back into highschool and my niggas.... being pharmacist is the job for me.

The median wage of pharmacists was $111,570 in May 2010. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $82,090, and the top 10 percent earned more than $138,620.

That's bank and all you gotta do is give old people they arthritis medicine and shit. Easy money B. What yall think

Fly on little wing

July 20, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
The Noise

good luck to you .

millions

July 20, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
nycxeric

i think you should sell heroin
July 20, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
至高

lol not sure about canada but i hear that in new york the pharmacist job is saturated as fuck. lots of international students coming in here to learn chemistry for this shit, subway is loaded with people with flipcards to memorize the chemical bond formulas and everything, best of luck to you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 20, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
Pantic

^ This is 2012, everything is saturated.
July 20, 2012 @ 04:27 PM

Inactive

Please thank the Jahs, Allahs, and Budhas man. I really want serious answers. We all got to pick what we want to be any help from the older crowd of people who have/are doing it would help
July 20, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
cheyaaa

Are you passionate about doing pharmaceutical work? While earnings plays a vital part of choosing your career path, you also don't want to be miserable.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 20, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
REVS

I'd be willing to bet the OP amounts to nothing in their lifestyle.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 20, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
No Fuxx Given

I'd be willing to bet the OP amounts to nothing in their lifestyle.

What do you do for a living?

Fly on little wing

July 20, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
susej

come on son, all you care about is the money and youre going in on a low 6 figure job? think big.
July 20, 2012 @ 06:09 PM

Inactive

Are you passionate about doing pharmaceutical work? While earnings plays a vital part of choosing your career path, you also don't want to be miserable.

Who da hell would be passionate about bein a pharmacist.
July 20, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
cormilk

the chemistry and anatomy physiology you're going to have to take is difficult as fuck

Ig@rickrossowens

July 20, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
yoon

goodluck with bio chem

www.ronindivision.com

July 20, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
gakidou134

yeah studying for it i gonna be a bitch and dont forget those salary figures are for certified pharmacist from pharmacy schools (not the fake college ones) and you need to do like a a minimum of 2 years of health science undergrad then take a test to see if you qualify..this is the canadian one .im not sure what americans have to do
July 20, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao you honestly might as well just start rapping

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 20, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
OG_ENABLE

Come on son. You know that career is gonna make you miserable.
July 20, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
TruthOnly

lmaoo this faggot givin advice...u think ppl gunna buy yo rec0rds when dey find out u really aint bout dat lyfe:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/02/nyregion/saved-by-the-cops-band-nearly-loses-everything-in-bed-stuy.html
July 20, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
mrcoupe

start at pharmcy tech then work your way up
July 20, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
dmwalking

Please thank the Jahs, Allahs, and Budhas man. I really want serious answers. We all got to pick what we want to be any help from the older crowd of people who have/are doing it would help

HB's resident old nigga here. Lemme give you some insight from observation and experience. This might be a long read, so brace yourself.

Super short version Don't pick a career path based on money. You'll likely become miserable because time is more important than money and simply living to pay bills and buy toys is not fulfilling for life.

The short version is this: The older you get, and the more financially stable you get, your priorities will change from stressing about money to stressing about time. You can avoid that by picking a career in a field that you will actually love to do. Money will come. A simple life isn't a bad life. A life wasted is worse.

Longer version with some perspective:

Peep it:
24 hours in a day.
8 hours of sleep leaves you with 16 hours.
9 hours are taken away by work (nowadays they don't pay you for lunch) and that leaves you with 7 hours.
You're likely going to commute so lets take away another 1 hour (a lot of times more). You have 6 hours left.
Well, after commuting for 1 hour or more, and giving 9 hours away to a job you don't enjoy, what do you want to do when you get home? TV?
Ok. How much TV? 1 hour? But that's only one episode. You gotta watch the game too. But you've only got 5 hours left and you still have to eat dinner and spend time with your wife and kids and watch the news and try to squeeze in some time for yourself but by then you're so tired it's gonna be a lazy hour rather than a productive one. Damn, where does the time go? And I'm not even including all the in between stuff that takes even more time away. Showering, paying bills, brushing your teeth. Time slips right by. You gotta spend your time wisely.

Eventually you're going to resent your job and resent your responsibilities because you have no time to do the things you like to do. You have money, but you barely have time to enjoy it. That's why niggas usually spend it on home entertainment systems. Cuz they're slaves to their homes so might as well make it extra comfortable, right? This tends to be what leads to mid life crisis type behavior where nigs suddenly need to buy harley's and all that.

Broken down even further if you still feel like reading

Doing something just for the money sucks. At first you'll love the money. While you're a bachelor you'll enjoy it because it's easy money and you get to ball out and go to vegas and NYC and Miami and blah blah blah, right? Get yourself a nice little whip. Trick out your pad. Ladies love you. It's all good because you have good money and your time is your own.

From here one of 2 things can happen: You decide to stay single or you decide to get married.

In scenario 1 your happiness lasts a bit longer because you're still in control of your own time and money is going only on you. But as time goes on, the job is unfulfilling because you realize that you're giving the majority of your day, your youth, your life, to a job that doesn't make you happy in an industry that take advantage of people. It ain't fun no more. And with your education being so specialized, you're stuck. Where else are you going? Now you're a middle aged single man with job you hate.

Or, you get married. This starts off awesome. I enjoy being a daddy. It's super fulfilling to be selfless with your time. Money ain't even a thing. I enjoy hooking up my girl and the baby. But something will happen to you along the way. You'll notice that you have very limited time and most of it goes toward a job that you're not happy with. The rest of your time goes toward your family. You have no YOU time. This causes resentment, mid life crisis, and typical married folk problem.

The common thing you'll notice is that in each scenario time spent is important. The older you get and the more financially comfortable you get, and the less you have to stress about money, you'll notice your concern is less about dough and more about how you're spending your time. The older you get the more you realize you don't have a lot of time to do everything you want (if you're an ambitious person). Now, how much does the career path of a pharmacist contribute to your dreams? That is, if you have any dreams besides just being a 9-5 person. That's not bad. If you wanna be a 9-5 type, do your thing. Be a pharmacist. But you'll likely land in the common pitfalls that has niggas buying harleys and arguing with their wives after hitting a titty bar.

Being a pharmacist is a good job. But, again, is that what you really wanna do? Time is precious and you'll want to use some of it doing what you love. If nothing else, you can use the dough earned to set up your dreams. And if that fails, hey, you're still a pharmacist.

The beauty about being young is being idealistic. Jaded failure resigned adults are the ones who hate idealistic people. But idealistic people are the ones who actually do things with their lives. Now you can spend most of your time just to pay bills and occasionally buy cool toys, or you can live a fulfilling life where you're not a slave to your possessions.

That's my perspective on it.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 20, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
dmwalking

lmaoo this faggot givin advice...u think ppl gunna buy yo rec0rds when dey find out u really aint bout dat lyfe:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/02/nyregion/saved-by-the-cops-band-nearly-loses-everything-in-bed-stuy.html

That's mad shitty b. My nigga Zayd ain't never even tried to act like he was about that life so that's a silly comment. Besides, I ain't ever met anyone who hasn't been caught slipping at one point or another. If it aint' happened to you, odds are you been living safe most of your life and are in no position to question another niggas stripes.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 20, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Damn I always appreciated when DM comes in and drops knowledge

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 20, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
TruthOnly

@dmwalking except dis nikka from some long island subsurb born n raised then moves to da BK to start a rap group "INNER CITY KIDS",its like malibus most wanted east coast version,
July 20, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
sublime

HB's resident old nigga here. Lemme give you some insight from observation and experience. This might be a long read, so brace yourself.

Super short version Don't pick a career path based on money. You'll likely become miserable because time is more important than money and simply living to pay bills and buy toys is not fulfilling for life.

The short version is this: The older you get, and the more financially stable you get, your priorities will change from stressing about money to stressing about time. You can avoid that by picking a career in a field that you will actually love to do. Money will come. A simple life isn't a bad life. A life wasted is worse.

Peep it:
24 hours in a day.
9 hours are taken away by work (nowadays they don't pay you for lunch) and that leaves you with 7 hours.
You're likely going to commute so lets take away another 1 hour (a lot of times more). You have 6 hours left.
Well, after commuting for 1 hour or more, and giving 9 hours away to a job you don't enjoy, what do you want to do when you get home? TV?
Ok. How much TV? 1 hour? But that's only one episode. You gotta watch the game too. But you've only got 5 hours left and you still have to eat dinner and spend time with your wife and kids and watch the news and try to squeeze in some time for yourself but by then you're so tired it's gonna be a lazy hour rather than a productive one. Damn, where does the time go? And I'm not even including all the in between stuff that takes even more time away. Showering, paying bills, brushing your teeth. Time slips right by. You gotta spend your time wisely.

Eventually you're going to resent your job and resent your responsibilities because you have no time to do the things you like to do. You have money, but you barely have time to enjoy it. That's why niggas usually spend it on home entertainment systems. Cuz they're slaves to their homes so might as well make it extra comfortable, right? This tends to be what leads to mid life crisis type behavior where nigs suddenly need to buy harley's and all that.

Doing something just for the money sucks. At first you'll love the money. While you're a bachelor you'll enjoy it because it's easy money and you get to ball out and go to vegas and NYC and Miami and blah blah blah, right? Get yourself a nice little whip. Trick out your pad. Ladies love you. It's all good because you have good money and your time is your own.

From here one of 2 things can happen: You decide to stay single or you decide to get married.

In scenario 1 your happiness lasts a bit longer because you're still in control of your own time and money is going only on you. But as time goes on, the job is unfulfilling because you realize that you're giving the majority of your day, your youth, your life, to a job that doesn't make you happy in an industry that take advantage of people. It ain't fun no more. And with your education being so specialized, you're stuck. Where else are you going? Now you're a middle aged single man with job you hate.

Or, you get married. This starts off awesome. I enjoy being a daddy. It's super fulfilling to be selfless with your time. Money ain't even a thing. I enjoy hooking up my girl and the baby. But something will happen to you along the way. You'll notice that you have very limited time and most of it goes toward a job that you're not happy with. The rest of your time goes toward your family. You have no YOU time. This causes resentment, mid life crisis, and typical married folk problem.

The common thing you'll notice is that in each scenario time spent is important. The older you get and the more financially comfortable you get, and the less you have to stress about money, you'll notice your concern is less about dough and more about how you're spending your time. The older you get the more you realize you don't have a lot of time to do everything you want (if you're an ambitious person). Now, how much does the career path of a pharmacist contribute to your dreams? That is, if you have any dreams besides just being a 9-5 person. That's not bad. If you wanna be a 9-5 type, do your thing. Be a pharmacist. But you'll likely land in the common pitfalls that has niggas buying harleys and arguing with their wives after hitting a titty bar.

Being a pharmacist is a good job. But, again, is that what you really wanna do? Time is precious and you'll want to use some of it doing what you love. If nothing else, you can use the dough earned to set up your dreams. And if that fails, hey, you're still a pharmacist.

The beauty about being young is being idealistic. Jaded failure resigned adults are the ones who hate idealistic people. But idealistic people are the ones who actually do things with their lives. Now you can spend most of your time just to pay bills and occasionally buy cool toys, or you can live a fulfilling life where you're not a slave to your possessions.

July 20, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
dmwalking

@dmwalking except dis nikka from some long island subsurb born n raised then moves to da BK to start a rap group "INNER CITY KIDS",its like malibus most wanted east coast version,

Mmmmm. I see what you're getting at. I like that dude Zayd though. I didn't know about them getting robbed so I felt bad for them. I remember getting my chain snatched when I was 14 and 2 weeks some nigga brought it up to clown me and I felt like killing that dude. That junk does not feel good.

Even still, dude doesn't really talk about gangsta stuff in his music that I know of. And if Tyga can make it after getting robbed twice, ICK should be ok.

July 20, 2012 @ 07:26 PM

Inactive

Be prepared to deal with desperate drug seekers that are hooked to pain pills. It's fun to watch them break down when they can't get their script refilled.
July 20, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
paulywalnuts

^ This is 2012, everything is saturated.

what about cybersecurity dipshit
first one that comes to mind of many professions
done wasting my time on children

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

July 20, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

TruthOnly keep sucking me faggot, that's why you worried about details about my personal life and I don't know or give the slightest of fucks who you even are.

Keep followin me bitch boy it's gonna be a good story

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 20, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
paulywalnuts

Im gonna be a senior when i go back into highschool and my niggas.... being pharmacist is the job for me.

lmao this kid didn't even graduate high school
do you have any idea how difficult organic chemistry is? your GED ass is probably going to struggle in general chem, not to mention Orgo 1 and 2, not to mention pre-cal, calculus 1 AND 2 as well as Physics 1 and 2. Oh and you're going to need to take statistics too. And a whole bunch of upper level chemistry
Best of luck, but don't get some hairbrained ideas that this is going to be any sort of easy...even Indians and Chinese kids struggle with this shit

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

July 20, 2012 @ 08:17 PM

Inactive

Peep it:
24 hours in a day.

bless you
July 20, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
ogwhiz

I'mma be a pharmacologist, fuck pharmacy. Wanna make drugs, not sell them

Please login first to reply.