What retail stores have the worst customer service?

July 19, 2012 @ 12:36:20 PM
actually skateshops has the best employee

zumiez aint shit dawg

for some reason, huf, true, undftd, the hundreds have rude ass workers and this being from a girl..

but dlx and a few of the other skate shops i've been to, they're all sweet as pie :]

When huf was open niggas was dicks but the ironic thing is the one white guy at undftd sf and the tall lanky white guy at true in the haight are pretty damn cool, now niggas at upperplayground are true definition of herb ass bitches doe
July 19, 2012 @ 15:27:26 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
only if you're some faggot hypebeast asian kid

Skateshops like you if you actually skate...

and that's good customer service right

Yeah, it is, they cater to the customers they care about, don't give a fuck about the others.
I know one of the owners of my local skate shop, he said about a year ago when Odd future started getting popular kids would come in once a week asking if he sold he supreme, he'd tell them fuck no and tell them to leave. You cater to the customers you care about. When I walk into a fucking saks 5th avenue, those employees literally give no fucks at all. If I really want something, I'll find it myself, but they'll figure I'm not a regular and more than likely send some fucking security my way to make sure I'm not stealing something.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 10, 2013 @ 08:31:06 AM
October 10, 2013 @ 14:58:46 PM
every american apparel i've been to so far .. stuck up hipsters .
All the times I go to they help me and the girls are friendly. 
October 10, 2013 @ 15:46:10 PM
I've never been in a supreme but I would assume off the bat they would be snobs. The most pretentious streetware brand would likely have some pretentious employees, I would imagine a cool kids table attitude and if youre treated well as a customer you qualify as a cool kid. Streetware stores used to mostly be a little snobby back when it was more of an exclusive thing, since that style has blown up and been watered down and priced down and gotten a younger market I've noticed the too cool for school attitude die down too. Don't get me wrong, theres always been a majority of good customer service in my experience.

I haven't had many shitty retail experiences though, usually when I shop I want the employees to fuck off until I need their help, and I can't even think of a time off the top of my head where I was treated rudely when asking for help. Shitty customer service experiences I've had are usually more with calling in for customer service and being on hold or talking to a robot, or shitty service at a restaurant.

Uniqlo, I gotta say, has excellent customer service. Above and beyond.
October 10, 2013 @ 19:16:54 PM
Any store in the hood...All over America
October 11, 2013 @ 00:33:21 AM
you guys make me feel like a god for getting greeted by the guys at supreme la when i went 
October 11, 2013 @ 00:35:35 AM
seriously...i been to Supreme LA a few times and they always been cool as fuck

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

October 11, 2013 @ 01:12:59 AM
Walmart. Everybody working there is handicapped in one way or another. Everybody cruising in their electric wheel chair about to pass out from pushing their direction lever forward. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 11, 2013 @ 07:48:56 AM
The DMV, they hate having to deal with that absent highschool education 
October 11, 2013 @ 20:30:43 PM
Only terrible service I have experienced is from footlocker back in the day when they used to employ teenage pricks who were more interested in hitting on coworkers. Glad they replaced most of them with Eastern Europeans and Indians. 
October 12, 2013 @ 02:11:37 AM
nothing compares to the shitty walmart service ahahahah
October 12, 2013 @ 02:15:36 AM
URBAN OUTFITTERS

BITCH THINKS BECAUSE SHE HAS MORE PIERCINGS THAN SHE CAN COUNT WITH HER FINGERS SHE CAN BE A SMUG CUNT

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CARRIE 10 DEEP SHORT SLEEVE BUTTON UPS NOT WHAT SECTION IT MIGHT BE, AND SO HELP ME GOD IF YOU DON'T STOP ROLLING YOUR FUCKING EYES AT ME I'LL PULL YOUR SPACERS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR LOBE AND SHOVE THEM DONE THAT PIERCED TONGUE THROAT LIKE IT WAS YOUR UNCLE'S DICK. 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 12, 2013 @ 05:24:59 AM
went to la over the summer and was expecting the dudes at supreme la to be snobby as fuck, but they were actually really chill lol i guess they have there off days
October 12, 2013 @ 06:53:52 AM
I bought nikes from concepts and they canceled my order five days later because they were out of stock, and I had to file an investigation with my bank just to get my refund.
October 12, 2013 @ 07:25:54 AM
every american apparel i've been to so far .. stuck up hipsters .
All the times I go to they help me and the girls are friendly. 
I don't understand that either. Unless you live in a small ass town where hipsters are oversaturated, most employees i've encountered have been normal retail workers. Hipster as fuck i'll give you that. 

Also Supreme NY is worse than LA when it comes to being snobby. One time I saw a middleaged dad trying to pick up a gift or something for his son, got straight up ignored by everyone lol. 
Please login first to reply.
x