the girls that work at the local j crew are dumb as hell
July 18, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

gucci
July 18, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao people have been complaining about Supreme customer service since forever. I remember I was talking to the dude at Union NYC a few years back and I asked him if the dudes at Supreme act like assholes on purpose and he said the management tells them to act "Stand-offish" in order to further convince the idiots that shop there of how cool Supreme is. That's actually still one of the most brilliant marketing strategies I've ever heard of

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 18, 2012 @ 07:33 PM

Inactive

lmao people have been complaining about Supreme customer service since forever. I remember I was talking to the dude at Union NYC a few years back and I asked him if the dudes at Supreme act like assholes on purpose and he said the management tells them to act "Stand-offish" in order to further convince the idiots that shop there of how cool Supreme is. That's actually still one of the most brilliant marketing strategies I've ever heard of

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. They won't be getting any of my dollars with they corny asses.
July 18, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
OG_ENABLE

It ain't stupid at all man.
July 18, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao they don't need your faggot ass dollars nigga its Supreme, everything is limited and the hype alone sells most of the gear. Like it or not its a rock-solid business plan, as is evidenced by how much the company has grown (and still growing), the whole foundation that Supreme is laid on is straight up 100% not giving a fuck and regardless of how you feel about it they've transcended opinions because the hype is real, its beautiful

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 18, 2012 @ 08:12 PM

Inactive

If conditioning your employees to have a shitty, unfriendly disposition is their "clever" marketing plan then it's a terrible. Regardless they can still get consumers to buy their overrated shit, but why turn off potential customers with bad service?
July 18, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

they. do. not. care. about. you.

July 18, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i. dont. either.
July 18, 2012 @ 08:49 PM

Inactive

They.care.about.potential.consumers.so.stop.riding.their.dick
July 18, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao you're fucking stupid. They release limited quantities of every piece they make for the exact reason of controlling the demand, they have absolutely no need for new customers and they still get them anyway. You can call it dickriding if you want to but choosing to ignore the ingenuity in a strategy like that just proves how dumb you are

edit: and let's be clear, I couldn't give less of a fuck about Supreme or you for that matter but it is what it is and them niggas get results. Worst customer service in terms of being some lame on the outside but definitely the best customer service as an independent business

July 19, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Visionary

Gotta agree with Boland with that one. That business plan is retarded. But because Supreme is just all hype where all the bopper kids go out and spend all their money on one shirt, customer service doesn't matter since their brand alone sells. Guarantee though if they actually gave 2 cents about their customer service they would make more money. Its a win win situation.
July 19, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Panther.

Everyone says Supreme NY has garbage service. I went there and the dudes were chill as fuck. Dunno what yall talkin bout

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 19, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
"MERCY"

any skateshop or streetwear shops

all douchebags

only if you're some faggot hypebeast asian kid

Skateshops like you if you actually skate...

and that's good customer service right
July 19, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
mello

I always make sure to unfold shit and be like "I don't know how to fold this shit .. help me out" or just lay it in the wrong pile haha, that's only Zumiez and shit .. I don't fuck with them, I just go in there to fuck shit up.
July 19, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
dylanswi

supreme
dylanswi

supreme la
dylanswi

supreme ny
dylanswi

zumiez
July 19, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
dylanswi

active ride shop
dylanswi

broke ass niggas
dylanswi

obey
dylanswi

stussy
July 19, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
1973 tha Kami

What about best customer service
July 19, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
BeastJr

Billionaire boys club up in New York, holy shit they're the biggest assholes.
July 19, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
ichigo81

actually skateshops has the best employee

zumiez aint shit dawg

for some reason, huf, true, undftd, the hundreds have rude ass workers and this being from a girl..

but dlx and a few of the other skate shops i've been to, they're all sweet as pie :]

When huf was open niggas was dicks but the ironic thing is the one white guy at undftd sf and the tall lanky white guy at true in the haight are pretty damn cool, now niggas at upperplayground are true definition of herb ass bitches doe
July 19, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
RAREakuma

any skateshop or streetwear shops

all douchebags

only if you're some faggot hypebeast asian kid

Skateshops like you if you actually skate...

and that's good customer service right

Yeah, it is, they cater to the customers they care about, don't give a fuck about the others.
I know one of the owners of my local skate shop, he said about a year ago when Odd future started getting popular kids would come in once a week asking if he sold he supreme, he'd tell them fuck no and tell them to leave. You cater to the customers you care about. When I walk into a fucking saks 5th avenue, those employees literally give no fucks at all. If I really want something, I'll find it myself, but they'll figure I'm not a regular and more than likely send some fucking security my way to make sure I'm not stealing something.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

October 10, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
majdob

October 10, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
Mr_Chukes

every american apparel i've been to so far .. stuck up hipsters .
All the times I go to they help me and the girls are friendly. 
October 10, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
kbos

I've never been in a supreme but I would assume off the bat they would be snobs. The most pretentious streetware brand would likely have some pretentious employees, I would imagine a cool kids table attitude and if youre treated well as a customer you qualify as a cool kid. Streetware stores used to mostly be a little snobby back when it was more of an exclusive thing, since that style has blown up and been watered down and priced down and gotten a younger market I've noticed the too cool for school attitude die down too. Don't get me wrong, theres always been a majority of good customer service in my experience.

I haven't had many shitty retail experiences though, usually when I shop I want the employees to fuck off until I need their help, and I can't even think of a time off the top of my head where I was treated rudely when asking for help. Shitty customer service experiences I've had are usually more with calling in for customer service and being on hold or talking to a robot, or shitty service at a restaurant.

Uniqlo, I gotta say, has excellent customer service. Above and beyond.

Please login first to reply.