Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 17, 2012 @ 12:28 PM

Inactive

Heres the article about a young nigga who bout it making cream:

Ohio police have arrested an alleged drug kingpin, a 17-year-old accused of running a multimillion dollar ring that distributed high-grade marijuana through two school districts and netted $20,000 a month. When cops raided the boy's bedroom at his parents' home, they found over $6,000 in cash, prosecutors said.

Authorities have not released the student's name, because he was a 16-year-old minor at the time he committed the alleged drug deals. Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said the boy will be tried as juvenile.

Cops first became aware of a high-grade hydroponic strain of marijuana being sold for $350-$400 an ounce in the Mason school district near Cincinnati last year. An undercover agent began making buys at Mason High School, where the teenager was a student, and uncovered a dealing operation headed by the arrested student.

"The undercover officer uncovered six students or former students working for that individual and trafficking drugs in two school districts," Fornshell told ABC News.

"The group supplied an overwhelming amount of marijuana in the Mason and King school districts," Fornshell said.

The marijuana previously sold in the areas was a lower-grade variety smuggled into the U.S. through the border, but the weed they began seeing last year was a much more expensive product.

The student helped lead cops to uncover a major grow operation, run by locals out of warehouses and other buildings in three nearby towns.

Six other adult individuals were ultimately arrested for their role in growing and distributing the drug.
Authorities seized 600 plants from the three grow houses, with an estimated street value of $3 million.
All of the individuals have been indicted by a grand jury, but have yet to be arraigned or enter pleas.

Source: Yahoo News
July 17, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
RyandaGod

kid was hustlin doecoolcool
July 17, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
oneallah

yah read about this on yahoo news,

thats crazy though,
dude mustve been the most pimped out kid cool
July 17, 2012 @ 01:14 PM
aldrxn

"Vol. Breaking Bud" smile
That kid is a boss though.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
No Fuxx Given

Reminds me of myself cool

Fly on little wing

July 17, 2012 @ 01:17 PM

Inactive

Whoever disliked dis post is a fuck nigga and he too pussy to shoot da fade
July 17, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
kr00kd

multi milly dollar op and he got caught with 6k lol? gtfo

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 17, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
oneallah

mustve buried the rest somewhere,
we should go look for it near his house
July 17, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
dmwalking

Damn shame. My tax dollars shouldn't be going toward busting young entrepreneurs providing a service that harms no one. And prison isn't going to do a damned thing for this kid who could be great for the economy.

Lemme not even get started. I hope prison doesn't ruin this kid. Sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders and could be a great business man if given the opportunity.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 17, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
The Fiasco

you read the article dumbfuck??? they took him down he had the 6k then they found the growers right above him. smfh you can't even read the article go kill yourself faggot.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 17, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
RyandaGod

Damn shame. My tax dollars shouldn't be going toward busting young entrepreneurs providing a service that harms no one. And prison isn't going to do a damned thing for this kid who could be great for the economy.

Lemme not even get started. I hope prison doesn't ruin this kid. Sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders and could be a great business man if given the opportunity.

The war on drugs is a joke. You'd think the government would be smart enough to legalize, tax, then profit. Making money and coordinating a hustle like this is no different then running a successful legitimate business.
July 17, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
feeltheswift

Damn I live in Ohio. Crazy shit haha.
July 17, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
sharky

The student helped lead cops to uncover a major grow operation, run by locals out of warehouses and other buildings in three nearby towns.

dam i hope young blud doesnt get killed for snitching
July 17, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
tunnelno5

juvenile too, clean record once the boy hits 18!

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

July 17, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
GW

dude was getting his hustle on cool that's crazy shit though
July 17, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
dmwalking

The war on drugs is a joke. You'd think the government would be smart enough to legalize, tax, then profit. Making money and coordinating a hustle like this is no different then running a successful legitimate business.

The problem is privatized prisons. They make more money off jailing you. They don't want a solution to the crime rate. They say it with their mouths, but their actions show a very different motive.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 17, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
scélérat

I hope he at least gets shanked.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

July 17, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
RawShack

he must've had a backup bag of cash laying around somewhere if he was smart enough to run this operation. life of a highschol drug kingping smile
July 17, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol too bad he isnt from cali. it would have been such a smaller deal than in ohio

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 17, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
nycxeric

^^he wouldnt have made as much money either

this the shit i like, its a shame dude got caught....but oh well, nigga seen more dough then most of us will in our lives!

it also kills me to know one of his homies was prolly the snitch...hatin niggas smh
July 17, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
casein_point

how the fuck did an undercover cop blend in with high schoolers? that shit is fugged up.
July 17, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Kid_frm_Cali

So uhhh...... 21 Jump Street???
July 18, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

how the fuck did an undercover cop blend in with high schoolers? that shit is fugged up.

Probably used a female.

Damn, he dun goofed.
July 18, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
MVRCUS

he's gonna be a good criminal later in life. Getting the kingpin takedown out of the way early.. haha coolcool
July 18, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
"MERCY"

applies for a job

application ask if been arrested in the past six months... checks yes

interviewing manager asks why

says "i've ran a multimillion dollar drug trafficking business since i was sixteen years old"

gets rejected from Hollister Co.
July 18, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
yungm

applies for a job

application ask if been arrested in the past six months... checks yes

interviewing manager asks why

says "i've ran a multimillion dollar drug trafficking business since i was sixteen years old"

gets rejected from Hollister Co.

posts on hypebeast

not funny
July 18, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
franjoli

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 18, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

Lol@600 plants worth 3 million

That's 50k a plant lolololololoolol
July 18, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
kr00kd

you read the article dumbfuck??? they took him down he had the 6k then they found the growers right above him. smfh you can't even read the article go kill yourself faggot.

lol my dude, it's not that serious

i bet cussing on the internet makes you feel real big.... bigger then you already are that is

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 18, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
Redline

Lol@600 plants worth 3 million

That's 50k a plant lolololololoolol

Cops always overestimate so the public thinks they done good.
A 17 year old kid is a multimillionaire and has 6k in his room. Not too many places a 17 year old can hide a million bucks, or even spend that shit without suspect.

Please login first to reply.