Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 17, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Bray Wyatt

besides jacking off my penis like to flick my nipples and pretend to kiss my own neck to get that feel

my orgasm been better lately when i yank on my nipple just as i reach the point of estacy

what you do guys do you get a pleasuable orgasm?
July 17, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
OG_ENABLE

Scott Steiner would never say this fuckery.
July 17, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
AndreLutherKing

i just fap. Its sad enough I'm fapping no need to make it any weirder

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 17, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
Fonze

like to flick my nipples

July 17, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
LA_1201

besides jacking off my penis like to flick my nipples and pretend to kiss my own neck to get that feel

my orgasm been better lately when i yank on my nipple just as i reach the point of estacy

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 17, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
feekz

July 17, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
.kciN

LMAO... what's next getting a buddy to jerk your meat while you close your eyes and imagine he's Jessica Alba?! Stay losing you virgin ass sussboy SMH
July 17, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
Trollinator

I want to see the world burn

July 17, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
Ape

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

July 17, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
encore818

i like to shove sharp objects up my rectum, you should try it fuckboy.
July 17, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
Bray Wyatt

my butthole pretty tight i stuck a pen up there once while hovering over my desk right hand massaging my balls and jacking off

i tryed using ice on my balls once too but my orgasm was pretty weierd

not a fuckboy not a suss

i'm the big bad booty daddy
July 17, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
justinslayer

I have a big balls for some weird reason , i caress and tickle them while fapping .
It makes me bust a load .
July 17, 2012 @ 01:22 PM
oneallah

suprisedsad
July 17, 2012 @ 01:48 PM
Dr. House

Sodomizing the anal cavity in this manner may result in lacerations susceptible to infection.

But going back on topic..

besides jacking off my penis like to flick my nipples and pretend to kiss my own neck to get that feel my orgasm been better lately when i yank on my nipple just as i reach the point of estacy what you do guys do you get a pleasuable orgasm?

A drug known as Amyl Nitrite - also commonly referred to as "poppers" has shown some promise in intensifying the sensation of orgasms. Side effects may include nausea and dizziness.

/ thread
July 17, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
RAREakuma

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 17, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
encore818

Other than sharp objects, I like to get a friend to come over, I then ask him to apply vaseline on his pp, then i ask him to insert it in my butthole. Nothing beats that. Nothing gay about it, just bros helping eachother out.
July 17, 2012 @ 06:12 PM

Inactive

I coat my dick with three different lubes.
July 17, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
kingzeek

my butthole pretty tight i stuck a pen up there once while hovering over my desk right hand massaging my balls and jacking off

i tryed using ice on my balls once too but my orgasm was pretty weierd

not a fuckboy not a suss

i'm the big bad booty daddy

July 17, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
valleyla

No one has pointed this out. How do you pretend to kiss your own neck? Are you an ostrich or something?
July 17, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
REVS

Here's what I do...

So when the mood strikes, no ones home, I'm by myself, you know one of those fap seshes that isn't just in the bathroom with the fan on to cover up the sound of your balls hitting your taint, then a shower right after. I'm talking about a nice 5-7 min fap shesh right now...

I go into my room, lock the door, and light some scented flavored candles, more than likely I've cwapped them from Yankee Candle and then just get butt naked. I then proceed to lay out my entire Supreme collection. I'm talking shirts, camps, colabs, the whole shabang-bang. Then I just stare at it...in all it's glory...and I fap...and I think to myself...."I've made this right here....I made DIS......." As I slowly stare at my collection, trying not to focus on my "The Origin" Tee, cause that pussy looks nice, I also think about all the thursday mornings I've spent cwapping, and buying, and cwapping, and buying and this just gets me even more turned on.

After a good 5-10min I end up finishing and colapsing onto my bed. Engulfing myself in all the articles of clothing I, not even a minute ago were staring at/came in contact with my sack.

I then resell these clothes at a later point in time.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 17, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
Jvlv

July 17, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
WCDon

Gif game on point this page

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 17, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
Panther.

i like to drink "bleach lean"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 17, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
sharky

Here's what I do...

So when the mood strikes, no ones home, I'm by myself, you know one of those fap seshes that isn't just in the bathroom with the fan on to cover up the sound of your balls hitting your taint, then a shower right after. I'm talking about a nice 5-7 min fap shesh right now...

I go into my room, lock the door, and light some scented flavored candles, more than likely I've cwapped them from Yankee Candle and then just get butt naked. I then proceed to lay out my entire Supreme collection. I'm talking shirts, camps, colabs, the whole shabang-bang. Then I just stare at it...in all it's glory...and I fap...and I think to myself...."I've made this right here....I made DIS......." As I slowly stare at my collection, trying not to focus on my "The Origin" Tee, cause that pussy looks nice, I also think about all the thursday mornings I've spent cwapping, and buying, and cwapping, and buying and this just gets me even more turned on.

After a good 5-10min I end up finishing and colapsing onto my bed. Engulfing myself in all the articles of clothing I, not even a minute ago were staring at/came in contact with my sack.

July 19, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
reeser

Willy bum bum
July 19, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
keepinit3hunna

It just doesn't matter

July 19, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
1973 tha Kami

Here's what I do...

July 19, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
Fonze

Here's what I do...

cool
July 19, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
madhaussss

July 19, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
thingss_viral

For real... stick the pink, in the stink.

Sunny Places for Shady People.

Please login first to reply.