Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 16, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
gaia

Aight, so I got a little dick. And I'm sure a lot of yall dudes on here do to since the majority of u are simp pinoys. So I'm here to let yall know, it's not over yo. It's just certain ways you gotta go about this shit feel me. I know you feel like the whole world is against you, and your left out, but get rid of that mindstate. I'm here to teach yall niggas the ins and outs to this little dick lifestyle, ya dig.

1. NO GROUP SEX!  ya dig. The last thing you want to happen is your in the room with mad niggas and bitches, and niggas start pullin their dicks out, and yours is the smallest one, and everyone in the room starts laughing at you. You can't have that son. No coming back from that. So what you wanna do is always have an excuse. When niggas say, yo we got some hoes coming through, tell niggas u gotta stomach ache, or you being loyal to wifey, or wait til they get there and say them bitches is wack. Think of something. If you have to, find one bitch and take her away from the crowd and fuck her. But none of that same room shit, bitches be embarrassing niggas for fun.

2. Don't fuck bitches that's well known by the family! Because then, she tells one person and your whole family now knows you have a little dick. You don't want to have to live with that.
You don't wanna hear your moms saying hey, dinners ready you little dick ass nigga, not cool

3. Fuck small chubby bitches. Them hoes is kinda tight and cant really take too much dick. So you should be good money with them.

4. Either lay bitches on their stomach and fuck them from behind, or lay them on the side and fuck them from back. You can get a lot of dick in there that way

5. DON'T EAT PUSSY! Yeah I know some bitches like to say, if you got a little dick, eat the pussy. Fuck that shit! It's bad enough u got a little dick, don't throw away the rest of your manhood and dignity by eating the pussy. Finger a bitch if you have to, rub her clit, but don't eat it. Save some of that dignity

6. Find a wifey that loves you for you. A low key girl, who doesn't like to club too much. Who really loves humanity, wants to save the whales and shit like that. She'll work with you and be loyal. But don't mess with these twitter bitches who always talk about big dicks, and smokin kush. Cuz even if you wife them hoes it's gone be some big dick nigga banging that down. And even if your girl is quiet, but she hangs around girls who live that fast life, eventually she's gonna run into a big dick also

7. Don't fuck bitches with loud mouth hoodrat friends.

8. Always keep a comeback in mind just incase word gets around. It can be a lie, or truth. Tell niggas the girl pussy stanks, she had doo doo stains in her thongs, something to that nature. But don't let her get away with it.

9. Fuck virgins, or bitches who haven't had much dick. Or hoes who fuck for fun. Them one size fits all bitches, who love dick so much they don't care what kinda of dick it is.

10. Stop giving a fuck. You got a little dick, so what. Some niggas ain't got no feet, some niggas aint got no arms. Some niggas aint got no dicks at all. Just take that L, move on and stop giving a fuck.

BONUS COMMANDMENTS : Try not to fall in love too deeply. The last thing you want to happen is that a girl you were really in love with can't be with you, and the reason is because you have a lttle dick. That a put you on suicide watch. Try to keep your feelings out of the equation. And this commandment really should have been number 1

Don't base your whole life around sex. Focus on getting money and doing the things you like to do. Buy the video games you want, go to wrestling matches, basketball games, rap concerts. Things you enjoy. If you base your whole life around females and sex, your gonna just be putting pressure on yourself. Expand your mind

Hopefully I helped some of my fellow little dick niggas. If you got some advice of your own, feel free to add on. To all the big dick niggas out there, we salute. Yall keep doing yall things out here in these streets. We ain't got no hate towards yall, we just some little dick niggas tryna make it in the world. To all yall bitches who shit on niggas for having little dicks, fuck yall bitches, yall pussies stank, and yall titties is mad droopy. I'm out this bitch
July 16, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
LA_1201

go drink some bleach

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 16, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
AGar

"dinners ready you little dick ass nigga"

Bout it, Bout it

July 16, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
DStyles

inba asians claiming their penis is bigger than 4.3 inches.

*The biggest recorded Asian penis in the world is 4.3 inches long and it belongs to Jackie Chan

edit: ain't gonna lie though I lol'd irl

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 16, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 16, 2012 @ 08:04 PM

Inactive

what a stupid use of vol. in the title

July 16, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
RAREakuma

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 16, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Theron Allah

www.madeinjapan.us

July 16, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
justinslayer

As long as you have some good girth you're ok . The fatter the dick is the more pleasurable it is to the girl , they like the stretch feeling .
July 16, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Damn it boy this thread cost hypebeast $3.56 plus an annual fee of $2.32, now put this thread back we cant afford it, you just wasted $5.88 worth of thread!

:)

July 16, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
Rizal

I related to all of what OP said
July 16, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
Your Fan

8. Always keep a comeback in mind just incase word gets around. It can be a lie, or truth. Tell niggas the girl pussy stanks, she had doo doo stains in her thongs, something to that nature. But don't let her get away with it.

I can't breathe!
July 16, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
DStyles

I related to all of what OP said

sometimes I feel bad for yall asians

ugly looking
weird eyes
yellow skin
ugly bitches
small penis
smelly
ugly hair
simps

shit must be hard for an asian sad

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 16, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
dead7

<Find a wifey that loves you for you. A low key girl, who doesn’t like to club too much. Who really loves humanity, wants to save the whales and shit like that.>

/dead
July 16, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
dmwalking

This can't be life!

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 16, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
No Fuxx Given

1st page?

Fly on little wing

July 16, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
slap

1st page.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 16, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
reeser

1st page
July 16, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
cheyaaa

You must be insecure writing a essay about how to compensate for your little penis. In the real world, no one cares.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 16, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
Jollibee.

My nigga cool
July 16, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
至高

this thread needs the coffin.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 16, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
nochurch

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 16, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Fire

the great puny pipe prophet has finally arrived to save us all!
July 16, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Panther.

page uno bitches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 16, 2012 @ 10:41 PM

Inactive

lol this is pretty good
July 16, 2012 @ 11:12 PM

Inactive

I don't know that small feel ... but I salute you sir. Alota big dick nigas feel the pain too. sad

> Hoes sayin they not down to fuck cause they cant take all that schlong
> Bitches grindin on you in the club, all of a sudden they runnin away
> Err time you get a hard on you gotta tuck that shit under yo belt
> Takin a piss when you extra hard in the mornin eyes blurry n shit .. gotta stand 2 feet back and aim
> Nigas with that extra girth gotta put in work when they tryna bust
> We gotta buy that extra large lotion ... nah mean

OP we know that feel, big or small. sad
July 16, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
robbieast

yo we need big dick commandments write-up ASAP!
July 16, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
OG_ENABLE

Nine dudes got small ones.
July 16, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
dirtyspc

1st page
July 16, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Iggle

thread of the year

#pedogangweindis

Please login first to reply.