July 16, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
justinslayer

I need help on getting around out there.
I'm supposed to be moving some where around Culver City with my mom and sis , how is that area as far as crime , girls , traffic .

I'm from Brooklyn so i know for a fact that it'll be a huge cultural shock but yeah , how are the girls out in Cali compared to the ones NY ?
July 16, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
LA_1201

dont wear the wrong colors, you got hoodrats left and right and traffic will always be a bitch, except saturdays

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 16, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
slap

Culver City, Louisiana?
Nice quiet place.
Since you're from Brooklyn, you'll fit right in.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 16, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
Nailuj

I live in Culver City myself and it's a pretty diverse place, lots of restaurants and stuff to do on the west side. You'll be close to Santa Monica /Venice/Marina Del Rey. Hit up Main Street, Venice beach, downtown culver ctiy on the weekend for chicks. There's A LOT of tourist out this way so there's a lot of eye candy/potential's.

There are some area's in Venice/Culver City that are sketch but for the most part crime isn't a major issue. Like losangkid said traffic will ALWAYS be a bitch, doens't matter what time of day so just prepare for that.
July 16, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
REVS

Glad I live on the east coast.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 16, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
justinslayer

Why ?
July 16, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
justinslayer

dont wear the wrong colors, you got hoodrats left and right and traffic will always be a bitch, except saturdays

People still gangbang these days ?
July 16, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
justinslayer

I live in Culver City myself and it's a pretty diverse place, lots of restaurants and stuff to do on the west side. You'll be close to Santa Monica /Venice/Marina Del Rey. Hit up Main Street, Venice beach, downtown culver ctiy on the weekend for chicks. There's A LOT of tourist out this way so there's a lot of eye candy/potential's.

There are some area's in Venice/Culver City that are sketch but for the most part crime isn't a major issue. Like losangkid said traffic will ALWAYS be a bitch, doens't matter what time of day so just prepare for that.

What type of girls reside over there ?

I heard the Asian girls are bad .
July 16, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
REVS

Why ?

I just grew up on the east coast. Dunno west coast doesn't seem that appealing to me. Not saying its gay or anything, cause I know alot of dudes on this forum live out west, I just never could see myself living there.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 16, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
No Fuxx Given

^Don't knock it til u try it. I went out there to visit my Bro who was born and raised in NY and he says he prefers the west over the east and i have to say i agree as well. It's so many different things including the weather, atmosphere, activities, etc I love it and i think I'm gonna live out there when in on my own

Fly on little wing

July 16, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
Nailuj

What type of girls reside over there ?

I heard the Asian girls are bad .

All kinds of chicks really, like I said it's very diverse so you'll be able to pick, choose, and refuse cool
Not hard to pick up a chick here man.
July 16, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
kmz

basically culver city is where u live to get cheap rent (so IMO it sucks) but you will spend most your time on the west side -- santa monica, venice, beverly hills, westwood. there's also a new LA metro that goes from downtown (another huge bar spot) to culver city but it's not really that fast
if u want bad asian girls, go to westminster or something in orange county lol or just go to belasco in downtown LA on saturdays
July 16, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
Iggle

he's asking for bad asian girls not fobs. aint nothing but fobby vietnamese and a bunch of mexicans in westminster.

honestly though, there's a bit of everything in culver city and the surrounding area. come down here to manhattan beach for the fine white bitches doe cool

#pedogangweindis

July 16, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
Fitch

Why ?

I just grew up on the east coast. Dunno west coast doesn't seem that appealing to me. Not saying its gay or anything, cause I know alot of dudes on this forum live out west, I just never could see myself living there.

I'm from the West Coast and can understand. When you grow up somewhere and actually like it, you don't really care about living elsewhere. You'd probably feel the same had you grown up in Bumblefuck, Iowa. I guess I could say the same thing about NYC or Philadelphia and such that you say about the West. Like you say, not gay, just not my cup of tea. I'm not against the East Coast though. Personally, I could never see myself living in the Bay area either.

For the OP, I don't live in LA so I'm no expert but some pluses would be the weather, beaches, food, girls, etc. You'll also get the privilege of being a part of the fabulous LA traffic. Hooray!! Also an expensive state but you come from NY, so this should be no shock.
July 16, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Iggle

people always talk about how bad LA traffic is but you don't really know how bad it is until you actually sit through it. its fucking horrible and you never get use to it

#pedogangweindis

July 16, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
tunnelno5

culver is coo. diverse people, right by the water, good weather. as well as traffic, its alright to be honest.

ny : vertical city
la : horizontal city

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

July 16, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
AGar

be prepared for the traffic like this dude said you might not think its bad untill your sitting through it. I live in LA but i drive to santa monica college and driving back is razz
as for culver city its a nice place, im looking to move over to around the santa monica area soon.

Bout it, Bout it

July 16, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
LA_1201

People still gangbang these days ?

unfortunately
people always talk about how bad LA traffic is but you don't really know how bad it is until you actually sit through it. its fucking horrible and you never get use to it

and this, try to avoid the freeways during the weekdays around 4pm and 7-10 am

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 16, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
Lew

i live in la but not from here, I moved out here from a big city similar to yours (chicago) so it will definately take some time to get used to.

go to little tokyo for the hot asian bitches, don't walk around everywhere downtown like its safe though because there are some parts you could get robbed. Culver city is chill, I went to community college there last semester for some credits, theres some cute girls but honestly youd want to be in the westside towards venice and santa monica more than culver city

btw how old are you? if youre still in high school all this shit is irrelevant
July 16, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
justinslayer

he's asking for bad asian girls not fobs. aint nothing but fobby vietnamese and a bunch of mexicans in westminster.

honestly though, there's a bit of everything in culver city and the surrounding area. come down here to manhattan beach for the fine white bitches doe cool

Yeah , I'm interested in Filipinas , Cambodians ,i love that brown complexion they have .

How are the Mexican girls over there ?
July 16, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
justinslayer

i live in la but not from here, I moved out here from a big city similar to yours (chicago) so it will definately take some time to get used to.

go to little tokyo for the hot asian bitches, don't walk around everywhere downtown like its safe though because there are some parts you could get robbed. Culver city is chill, I went to community college there last semester for some credits, theres some cute girls but honestly youd want to be in the westside towards venice and santa monica more than culver city

btw how old are you? if youre still in high school all this shit is irrelevant

I'm 17 , i just graduated this summer .
July 16, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Iggle

westminster aka little saigon is like the meet up place for all the incoming vietnamese and mexican people. the vietnamese are REALLY vietnamese and the mexicans and REALLY mexican if that makes any sense. none of this matters though cause you aint gunna drive all the way down there anyways

asians are all over the place though. you're not going to find a whole bunch of a specific race in one area other than the obvious places (westminster, china town, little tokyo, etc). though here in the south bay there seem to be a lot of filipinas

#pedogangweindis

July 16, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
encore818

Girls - Come on it's so cal, girls are bombb

Food - Huge variety

Traffic - Always gonna be a bitch
July 16, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
dizii

Mannn, fuck Texas. I feel like I'm missing out on life.
July 16, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
Wash Pahpin

just got back from LA, im from NY. In terms of being a city compared to NY, LA is like some threw a carpet on the floor and threw Legos across it and called it a city. Metro system sucks dick cars are the truth and can get ur dick sucked on the daily, weed women weather>... o and no humidity ever

washpahpin.com

July 16, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
Mikeyone4life

Manhattan Beach sucks, Redondo Beach sucks, Hermosa Beach sucks, Santa Monica sucks. I live in Redondo Beach and I hate the people who live here even though it is a pretty nice area. Traffic in the Santa Monica area is always going to be bad now that it's Summer. There's enough to do though to keep you occupied.
July 16, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
trolos714

Mannn, fuck Texas. I feel like I'm missing out on life.

ahahaah my parents bought a house near Houston and I stayed there for a week. I have no plans on returning to that shitty state.

If you're lookin for Filipinas try goin to carson or torrance. If you're lookin for cambodians try goin to long beach. I warn you though, some parts of long beach can be pretty dangerous.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 16, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
justinslayer

go to oc if you want nice beaches and cute white bitches. das all

Yeah , i heard it's a lot of pretty girls around the coastal cities over there like Huntington beach , Newport beach .
July 16, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
justinslayer

just got back from LA, im from NY. In terms of being a city compared to NY, LA is like some threw a carpet on the floor and threw Legos across it and called it a city. Metro system sucks dick cars are the truth and can get ur dick sucked on the daily, weed women weather>... o and no humidity ever

Was it your first time there ?

How were the people in terms of attitude compared to New Yorkers ? i know people like to stereotype us as aggressive and rude .
July 16, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
AndreLutherKing

I used to live in LA & I'm moving back soon & its pretty cool just know where you are at all times & what colors you can wear. People take that shit serious if you don't know anyone

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Please login first to reply.