Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 15, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
ndrew

When you have those vivid ass dreams when youre fuckin a model bitch and youu just end up waking up. I just woke up from a dream with Kate Upton (i know, lol) but I think this a sign. I know when you dream about certain things it gives you signs about what will happen in your life. Like if you dream about a newborn baby, then someone youre acquainted with is going to die. Theres a lot of other crazy stuff. But yeah watch out for ya boy Vndrew on TMZ or some shit cuz ima be fuckin your celebrity model crushes cool

www.headhunterla.com

July 15, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
Panther.

uhhh no
you wont be fucking my "celebrity model crushes"
your dream lied

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 15, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
ndrew

No but in alll seriousness has anyone encountered a dream in which it later on sort of happened in real life

www.headhunterla.com

July 15, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
AndreLutherKing

Never have any of my dreams come true & I'm happy they haven't

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 15, 2012 @ 05:48 PM

Inactive

I hate to break it to ya but you're not gonna even be able to finger Kate Upton.
July 15, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
Fedora Overlord

No but in alll seriousness has anyone encountered a dream in which it later on sort of happened in real life

I had a dream once this hoe in my class who never did anything wrong got detention (would be extremely unlikely in real life). The next day she got one?! shit was weird, just a mad coincidence but at the time I was like

July 15, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

When you have those vivid ass dreams when youre fuckin a model bitch and youu just end up waking up. I just woke up from a dream with Kate Upton (i know, lol) but I think this a sign. I know when you dream about certain things it gives you signs about what will happen in your life. Like if you dream about a newborn baby, then someone youre acquainted with is going to die. Theres a lot of other crazy stuff. But yeah watch out for ya boy Vndrew on TMZ or some shit cuz ima be fuckin your celebrity model crushes cool

Nigga the day i fuck Vashtie in her ass, will be the day you still DON'T go on a date with kate give it up my dude, wet dream having nigga lol.

:)

July 15, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
voteforboland

i hate that boland is not a mod. boland for
mod!

Please login first to reply.