Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 16, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
no0 v.2.0

i feel real bad for people who don't go to a dope ass college.
July 16, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
Lew

^Yeah I am, but I'm not dumb and I actually have stuff going for myself

fuck are you saying, u ol uncle ruckus ass nigga...

surprised they let yo bitch ass in them parties u tlkin bout

lol I'm saying I'm going to school and moving on to better things. The fuck I'ma do at the JC in my town with a 16% transfer rate? Dumb bitch.
shut up you fucking coon

parties out here in socal located in suburbs thousand oaks just a bunch of teenagers smoking weed and getting a fix off alcohol more than they can handle and try getting rowdy take shit so literal and what not. parties get rolled up fast. dumbb broads and kids actin hard. obviously theyre in high school but i join just cuz my main homie still has class with themm(class of 2013) im 18 btw. i remember there was this party a couple months ago in the area of westlake it was a huge house and this dude was drunk as fugg talking shit to everyone and did it to the wrong person and got stabbed.(wasnt there but some kid was tellin me how he was just on the ground moaning and screaming cuz of the pain) very huge ticket for the owner of the house lol. i was just at a get together last night and got in a fight. i come to have a beer and get fucked up not for some wannabe thug to try and stunt on me. as for me i never go to parties because of the drama and stupid nonsense but i will go once in a while to see whats good. prefer just to kick back with a small group of friends and some chicks
everyone I know from thousand oaks is rich and takes hella drugs and parties
July 16, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
DirtbagZack

Do you guys have issues with the parties in your area? I can't even go to one without someone getting jumped, stabbed, or shot, and it happens at EVERY decently sized party out here confused

that happened alot in the bay but not in la for me

whatever

July 16, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
WPGMB

just got back from a week long grad trip in the dominican. there was around 300 student from all around canada there and organized parties every night. all inclusive (free drinks) parties will never fucking be the same...
July 16, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
DirtbagZack

just got back from a week long grad trip in the dominican. there was around 300 student from all around canada there and organized parties every night. all inclusive (free drinks) parties will never fucking be the same...

really? i just got back from the cancun one lol

whatever

July 16, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
TRILL Bill

lol I'm saying I'm going to school and moving on to better things. The fuck I'ma do at the JC in my town with a 16% transfer rate? Dumb bitch.
shut up you fucking coon

Coon? Haha I'm pretty sure I'm cuter, smarter, better looking, and pull more bitches than both of you. You're a dumb bitch too. I was just trying to get some insight from the HB community, but you two fuckers come in saying some stupid shit. Aren't you the same nigga that was posting in the relationship thread being ass hurt over your hoe ass ex talking about you? Boo hoo.

@nycxeric

You're fucking ugly my nigga. You look like Verne Troyer and you're probably just as short as that nigga too. Don't come at me talking shit if you're that fucking ugly. Looking like one of Santa's helpers and shit.
July 16, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
Legit Shit

disgunbegud.gif

upthefunk

July 17, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
lordgenross

i live in the HD and never have this issue. go to better parties.
July 17, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
nycxeric

IM UGLY?? confused nigga u better check yo chinky ass before u come at me like that...no wonder you scared to go to parties fam, u lookin real charmin ultra...type a nigga tht when u wlk in the room all the jack boys eyes light up! and im 6'3 my nigga idk where u gettin short from, but u prolly some 5'6 nigga tht wanna act big on the interwebz confused

fuck outta here hoe
July 17, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
TRILL Bill

Scared? Who the fuck said I was scared? Even if my eyes are chinky, I still look better than you and I guarantee I pull more bitches. 5'6"? Nah bitch, more like 6'0". You're still fucking ugly and you still look like mini-me, so you can pull that dick out your ass before you wanna come back at me. Lol with your fucking 6 head and shit, looking like one of them Engineers off Prometheus.

July 17, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
DreamCast

Ain't gonna lie he do look like that thing lmfao

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 17, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
nycxeric

Scared? Who the fuck said I was scared? Even if my eyes are chinky, I still look better than you and I guarantee I pull more bitches. 5'6"? Nah bitch, more like 6'0". You're still fucking ugly and you still look like mini-me, so you can pull that dick out your ass before you wanna come back at me. Lol with your fucking 6 head and shit, looking like one of them Engineers off Prometheus.

smile
ok lil guy
July 17, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
TRILL Bill

Lol okay no more comebacks? That's what I thought confused
July 17, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
scélérat

Both you niggas lame.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

July 17, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
TRILL Bill

You probably uglier than that nigga so don't even talk
July 17, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
teows

God damn. Why are shots being fired over who's cuter?

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 17, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
BukkakeChief

Only Buddy and Boland are the judges

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

July 17, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
scélérat

God damn. Why are shots being fired over who's cuter?

That nigga sus

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

July 17, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
Lew

shut up you fucking coon

Coon? Haha I'm pretty sure I'm cuter, smarter, better looking, and pull more bitches than both of you. You're a dumb bitch too. I was just trying to get some insight from the HB community, but you two fuckers come in saying some stupid shit. Aren't you the same nigga that was posting in the relationship thread being ass hurt over your hoe ass ex talking about you? Boo hoo.

@nycxeric

You're fucking ugly my nigga. You look like Verne Troyer and you're probably just as short as that nigga too. Don't come at me talking shit if you're that fucking ugly. Looking like one of Santa's helpers and shit.
shut up faggot, I never posted anything about that
July 17, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
nycxeric

cmon fam...tht shit was corny

ya boy still pull all the hoes doe cool
July 17, 2012 @ 10:20 AM
Guapamole

its a shame yall aint bout that college life, let alone that fratastic

party every friday wit yo niggas swag
July 17, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
Pantic

Thread derailed from an already weak subject, to a discussion between two upcomming boland's trynna convince the other part that they cute.

mods time to hit that button:
July 17, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
nycxeric

Ain't gonna li Nyc Eric look like dem white boys from LI who act hood but got Hella Momma and Daddy money

No hate doe do you playboy cool

I seen the Benz

Dam bruh, put down that salt shaker
July 17, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
TRILL Bill

So this chick that I recently broke up with has became bitter and started posting hella shit on her blog/fb about how she was happier without me and saying I lied about everything I told her and how she didnt care she didnt have a valentines, not to mention her posting shit saying how she met a cute guy at some store recently and talking about the ideal perfect guy she wants. Being a typical bitter chick after the fact that I left her.

Anyways to help get over this chick, It's just surprising she says all these things about me now after the fact that we broke up. Why didn't this come out then? it's hard not to let it get to me but when i read it (never reply) i can't help to think about it

Anyone have experience with this? is she just another hurt typical bitter chick who says these comments and insults to help mask her true hurtfulness or what?

confused
I think we all know who the true faggot is b.

Thread derailed from an already weak subject, to a discussion between two upcomming boland's trynna convince the other part that they cute.

Lol there's plenty of "weak" subjects posted throughout the forum. I was just curious to see how parties were in other areas and if people had the same shit going on, but niggas wanted to come at me foul.
July 17, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
RAREakuma

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 17, 2012 @ 05:03 PM

Inactive

Do you guys have issues with the parties in your area?

Nigga I'm a black man with all black friends who lives in Miami.
I don't even have to answer this question
July 17, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
Lew

So this chick that I recently broke up with has became bitter and started posting hella shit on her blog/fb about how she was happier without me and saying I lied about everything I told her and how she didnt care she didnt have a valentines, not to mention her posting shit saying how she met a cute guy at some store recently and talking about the ideal perfect guy she wants. Being a typical bitter chick after the fact that I left her.

Anyways to help get over this chick, It's just surprising she says all these things about me now after the fact that we broke up. Why didn't this come out then? it's hard not to let it get to me but when i read it (never reply) i can't help to think about it

Anyone have experience with this? is she just another hurt typical bitter chick who says these comments and insults to help mask her true hurtfulness or what?

confused
I think we all know who the true faggot is b.

Lol there's plenty of "weak" subjects posted throughout the forum. I was just curious to see how parties were in other areas and if people had the same shit going on, but niggas wanted to come at me foul.
I'm a faggot for dumping a chick?(and then fucking her a week after that post after she came crying knocking on my door, i might add) then fucking her and dumping her again?

whats worse is you went out of your way to search a post from over a year and a half ago. You ol csi investigator ass nigga, looking through archives and shit for dirt on people

real niggas dont have time for that fuckbwoi, keep cooning it up mr.coon. And I'll just fuck your bitch
July 17, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
TRILL Bill

That's all you have to say? confused
July 17, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Too Trill

lmao i like how you defended yourself...

nicca fucc the high desert. that's where all the poor people move to from LA and shit. Save up money with some buddies and drive down to hollywood, pasedena or some shit. it'll be worth it if you tryna go ham
July 18, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Lew

That's all you have to say? confused
yes mr.coon that is all

Please login first to reply.